EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

The farthest place ever went to

Talk about travel, tourism and your holidays.

Moderators: Vega, EC

Postby kimo » Sun Nov 07, 2004 8:35 pm

yeas ,but not allowed to any one special me :wink: ( no I’m joking but really I climbed little bit :D
B 4 ME
kimo
Gold Member

Postby greatJim » Mon Nov 08, 2004 5:01 am

Dixie wrote:Hahaha my mind's still there :D

I am often missing the island,too,where the air is cleaner,the people is more friendly,and many other interesting.
greatJim
Platinum Member

Postby RedRose » Mon Nov 08, 2004 1:19 pm

the farthest place I even went? it is HA Er Bin of China. northern China. it is really nice. and people there speak Mandarin very authenically! sounded like some nice music! :lol:
RedRose

Postby galicano » Tue Nov 09, 2004 7:21 pm

the farthest place i've been to inside the country (i have'nt been outside yet) is a planeride down south, about 1.5 hours. the city is called dumaguete in the island of negros occidental, part of the visayan group of island of the philippines.

located there is siliman university, one of the oldest university in the philippines and its so huge!

if you know the island of cebu then its just a stonethrow away.
I'll slice you...
I'll dice you...
I'll chop you into pieces!! hiyah!

galicano
Gold Member

Postby francine » Tue Nov 09, 2004 7:26 pm

galicano wrote:the farthest place i've been to inside the country (i have'nt been outside yet) is a planeride down south, about 1.5 hours. the city is called dumaguete in the island of negros occidental, part of the visayan group of island of the philippines.
located there is siliman university, one of the oldest university in the philippines and its so huge!
if you know the island of cebu then its just a stonethrow away.

mine was at CEBU. :roll: (part south). that was the farthest. we had a plane ride too. :roll: but i wish i could go anywhere in the other countries just like dixie. too bad, i don't have the money. :roll: :?
francine
Platinum Member

Life is venture & travel in the most comprehensive terms

Postby Luke CN » Tue Nov 16, 2004 8:10 am

Life itself is venture & travel. How about let us talk about the interested things that you have experienced during your past days.

Share our opions and experiences to get a better understanding of this world and our life itself.

:D
Luke
Luke CN
Silver Member

Postby Linhpn96 » Tue Nov 16, 2004 9:41 pm

The farthest place I've been to is the USA, and I'm still there. Life is full of suprises. I never thought of living in the USA, but I do. I never thought of dropping out of college, but I did.... :cry:
Best wishes,
Linhpn96

Postby Luke CN » Wed Nov 17, 2004 1:22 am

Linhpn96 wrote:The farthest place I've been to is the USA, and I'm still there. Life is full of suprises. I never thought of living in the USA, but I do. I never thought of dropping out of college, but I did.... :cry:

Life is full of opportunity! Neve give up! Be ready to what you need to face to, then you can be a success.

Chear up Lin!!
Luke CN
Silver Member

Postby Linhpn96 » Wed Nov 17, 2004 6:25 am

Thanks! Luke! Yes, life is full of opportunities. I'll remember it! Thanks again! :)
Best wishes,
Linhpn96

Postby Luke CN » Wed Nov 17, 2004 7:10 am

Linhpn96 wrote:Thanks! Luke! Yes, life is full of opportunities. I'll remember it! Thanks again! :)

You are welcome! Lin.

More to learn from you in the future.

best wishes

-luke-
Luke CN
Silver Member

PreviousNext

Return to Adventure & Travel