Best place you've been to

Talk about travel, tourism and your holidays.

Moderator: EC

GEOSGroup1

Great!

Post by GEOSGroup1 »

I'm so happy that my students finally responded to this question. My incentive really worked. I 'm just waiting for Steven's reply. He replied in another forum. For those of you who are not my students, I also appreciate your response. Anyway, here's my answer to my questions;

The best place I've ever been to in the U.S. is Washington D.C. There are so many things to see and do for FREE! There are tons of museums, memorials, historical buildings, and more. So, if you like art, history, and culture, Washington D.C. is the place to see. As for the best place I've ever been to outside the U.S., I think the Philippines is the best so far. I went island hopping. I went to Boracay and Palawan (islands) and the beaches and rainforest were sooo beautiful. Plus, the people were so friendly and hospitable.

As for the places that I want to visit, I have so many on my list: Amsterdam, Brugge, Madrid, Barcelona, San Sebastian, Interlaken, Paris, Rome, Cinque Terre, Florence, Sienna, Corfu, Ios, Athens, Mykonos, Santorini, Innsbruck, Salzburg, Fussen, Munich, Prague, etc. I've never been to Europe. This summer, I'm planning to backpack across Europe with my friend. I'm gonna work hard to save money, so that I can afford to purchase a plane ticket and a Eurail pass.
natsu

Hi!!

Post by natsu »

1)My best island is HAWAII :D Because HAWAII has very beautiful the sea and there are many shopping place :D :D :D I felt that time had passed very slowly for Hawaii.
2)I would like to go to Maldive Islands!!!!
It is because I like the warm place.
chemist
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by chemist »

:cry: I cannot do this assignment right now ,teacher, because I have too much work to do.
would excuse me, I may do it later :wink:
mr_Love
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by mr_Love »

1- is it Makka in th K.S.A the best pace in the world where all muslims go there to " al haj"

2- would like to visit many contryies :) china, japan, itlay, scotland, catalonya<to watch a football match > and HAWAI 8) ....cooool :wink:
tad666

good place...

Post by tad666 »

i don't know...maybe,L.A.....

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: Have a good Thanksgiving Day!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Sissi

~~~

Post by Sissi »

absolutly Austria Vienna ,and it's also the hometown of the real Sissi, :lol: :lol:
I wanna travel all over the world in the future!!~~~
great ambition, :P :P
To the world you are the someone,but to the someone you are the world!~
Jamesbond

Post by Jamesbond »

Welcome to my motherland China for a visit!
I love English treating that as a part of my life .So glad to make friends with you .Altogether we can make efforts on English studying and finally we'll make it !!!Expecting you can contact with me for chatting .let's help each other!GOGO!
masa
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by masa »

1) New Zealand. I went there when I was 3rd years old of junior high school and I had a homestay. It was a great time for me. I satyed only ten days but this was vivid memory in my mind.

2) United Kingdom. I want to go there bcause I am very interested in British culture.
Unknownsu
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Unknownsu »

So far, it's Thailand. Vietnam is a great destination too but it does not compare to the hospitality of the Thais.
RedRose

Post by RedRose »

because there are many Miss. men in Thailand!
Unknownsu
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Unknownsu »

Yes, that's why I'd choose a transgender over a Chinese!
RedRose

Post by RedRose »

I guess transgender is bisexual, right? since a transgender person is a man as well as a woman, then she/he can love a man as well as a woman.

So terrific!
KatyLam

Post by KatyLam »

1) My best place is Singapore. Because Singapore is very modern & green. People live in Singpapore are very friendly & kindly. I hope I'll have other chance to visit there again.

2) I wish I can travel to Japan. I heard that Japan is very beautiful & Fuji mountain is the most.But travel to Japan is very difficult and very expensive , I don't know when my dream will come true?!? :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
Never Say Never !!!
rubii

Post by rubii »

i would say is Japan because i really love Japan and i think Hokkaido is very beautiful !! the scenery of Hokkaido was beautiful beyond description!
Also Tokyo!!It is a busy place and very modern and *
I think japanese are very polite and the japanese girl are quite beautiful **