EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

Come here to know more about "Ao dai".

Talk about travel, tourism and your holidays.

Moderators: Vega, EC

Postby phumita » Mon Jan 17, 2005 4:53 am

If you wanna :mrgreen: .
phumita
Silver Member

Postby radu » Tue Jan 18, 2005 7:54 am

you have done a beautiful piece of work writing this information about a thing that doesn't sound familiar to many people,but which is a very interesting one.Congratulations!
radu
Silver Member

Postby phumita » Tue Jan 18, 2005 12:36 pm

Thank you. Thank you.

Ah, you are a new member, aren't you? Welcome to our big family.
phumita
Silver Member

Postby orange » Thu Jan 20, 2005 9:42 am

Hi, I read your writing already and i'd like to say that you did a thing very well. That's introduce our traditional garment to friends in here as well as in over the world. I also to introduce Vietnam's custom and culture to another countries but i cannot. As you know, my English ability is not enough. So I want to say you thank you very much for what you did :lol:
orange
Silver Member

Postby orange » Thu Jan 20, 2005 9:44 am

Hi, I read your writing already and i'd like to say that you did a thing very well. That's introduce our traditional garment to friends in here as well as in over the world. I also want to introduce Vietnam's custom and culture to another countries but i cannot. As you know, my English ability is not enough. So I want to say you thank you very much for what you did :lol:
orange
Silver Member

Postby radu » Fri Jan 21, 2005 10:07 am

phumita wrote:Thank you. Thank you.

Ah, you are a new member, aren't you? Welcome to our big family.

yes,I am a new one,but like I told in other post,I'm feeling surrounded by many and old friens here.Thank you for your welcome.
radu
Silver Member

Postby phumita » Fri Jan 21, 2005 12:18 pm

orange wrote:Hi, I read your writing already and i'd like to say that you did a thing very well. That's introduce our traditional garment to friends in here as well as in over the world. I also want to introduce Vietnam's custom and culture to another countries but i cannot. As you know, my English ability is not enough. So I want to say you thank you very much for what you did :lol:

Don't be shy about your English. The more practice you do, the best English you will get.
phumita
Silver Member

Postby vincent_thyme » Sat Jan 22, 2005 1:35 pm

phumita wrote:Hey, Miss Ladybird.

Do you wanna wear "Ao dai"? I have one and I'm willing to lend it to you ;) .

Miss ladybird, Phumita has sent some ...er... information to you, it like one of my folk, if someone male or female send something to each other, such as a pouch, a ball of love, :lol: :lol: that means...... hehehe :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
eyes_on_me
vincent_thyme
Silver Member

Postby phumita » Sun Jan 23, 2005 6:10 am

vincent_thyme wrote:
phumita wrote:Hey, Miss Ladybird.

Do you wanna wear "Ao dai"? I have one and I'm willing to lend it to you ;) .

Miss ladybird, Phumita has sent some ...er... information to you, it like one of my folk, if someone male or female send something to each other, such as a pouch, a ball of love, :lol: :lol: that means...... hehehe :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Hey, what do you mean?
phumita
Silver Member

Postby Miss. Ladybird » Sun Jan 23, 2005 11:30 am

vincent_thyme wrote:Miss ladybird, Phumita has sent some ...er... information to you, it like one of my folk, if someone male or female send something to each other, such as a pouch, a ball of love, that means...... hehehe

I don't understand either. What do you mean by that?!!!!!!!!! :x
Miss. Ladybird
Platinum Member

Previous

Return to Adventure & Travel