EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

Come here to know more about "Ao dai".

Talk about travel, tourism and your holidays.

Moderators: Vega, EC

Postby phumita » Mon Jan 17, 2005 4:53 am

If you wanna :mrgreen: .
phumita
Silver Member

Postby radu » Tue Jan 18, 2005 7:54 am

you have done a beautiful piece of work writing this information about a thing that doesn't sound familiar to many people,but which is a very interesting one.Congratulations!
radu
Silver Member

Postby phumita » Tue Jan 18, 2005 12:36 pm

Thank you. Thank you.

Ah, you are a new member, aren't you? Welcome to our big family.
phumita
Silver Member

Postby orange » Thu Jan 20, 2005 9:42 am

Hi, I read your writing already and i'd like to say that you did a thing very well. That's introduce our traditional garment to friends in here as well as in over the world. I also to introduce Vietnam's custom and culture to another countries but i cannot. As you know, my English ability is not enough. So I want to say you thank you very much for what you did :lol:
orange
Silver Member

Postby orange » Thu Jan 20, 2005 9:44 am

Hi, I read your writing already and i'd like to say that you did a thing very well. That's introduce our traditional garment to friends in here as well as in over the world. I also want to introduce Vietnam's custom and culture to another countries but i cannot. As you know, my English ability is not enough. So I want to say you thank you very much for what you did :lol:
orange
Silver Member

Postby radu » Fri Jan 21, 2005 10:07 am

phumita wrote:Thank you. Thank you.

Ah, you are a new member, aren't you? Welcome to our big family.

yes,I am a new one,but like I told in other post,I'm feeling surrounded by many and old friens here.Thank you for your welcome.
radu
Silver Member

Postby phumita » Fri Jan 21, 2005 12:18 pm

orange wrote:Hi, I read your writing already and i'd like to say that you did a thing very well. That's introduce our traditional garment to friends in here as well as in over the world. I also want to introduce Vietnam's custom and culture to another countries but i cannot. As you know, my English ability is not enough. So I want to say you thank you very much for what you did :lol:

Don't be shy about your English. The more practice you do, the best English you will get.
phumita
Silver Member

Postby vincent_thyme » Sat Jan 22, 2005 1:35 pm

phumita wrote:Hey, Miss Ladybird.

Do you wanna wear "Ao dai"? I have one and I'm willing to lend it to you ;) .

Miss ladybird, Phumita has sent some ...er... information to you, it like one of my folk, if someone male or female send something to each other, such as a pouch, a ball of love, :lol: :lol: that means...... hehehe :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
eyes_on_me
vincent_thyme
Silver Member

Postby phumita » Sun Jan 23, 2005 6:10 am

vincent_thyme wrote:
phumita wrote:Hey, Miss Ladybird.

Do you wanna wear "Ao dai"? I have one and I'm willing to lend it to you ;) .

Miss ladybird, Phumita has sent some ...er... information to you, it like one of my folk, if someone male or female send something to each other, such as a pouch, a ball of love, :lol: :lol: that means...... hehehe :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Hey, what do you mean?
phumita
Silver Member

Postby Miss. Ladybird » Sun Jan 23, 2005 11:30 am

vincent_thyme wrote:Miss ladybird, Phumita has sent some ...er... information to you, it like one of my folk, if someone male or female send something to each other, such as a pouch, a ball of love, that means...... hehehe

I don't understand either. What do you mean by that?!!!!!!!!! :x
Miss. Ladybird
Platinum Member

Previous

Return to Adventure & Travel