EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

WELCOME TO VIET NAM !!

Talk about travel, tourism and your holidays.

Moderators: Vega, EC

WELCOME TO VIET NAM !!

Postby nhim » Tue Feb 15, 2005 7:25 am

HI !!
DO YOU WANT TO KNOW SOMETHING ABOUT LANDSCAPES IN VIETNAM !!!
WELL MY COUNTRY HAS A LOT OF BEAUTIFUL LANSCAPES
HAVE YOU EVER TO TRAVELED IN VIETNAM???
IF NOT YET , I WILL RECOMMEND THEM !!
THANKS FOR READING !! :D
nhim
Silver Member

Postby Johnson » Tue Feb 15, 2005 3:48 pm

YAh,I love Dalat so much , it's called "the city of flowers" ,very beatiful
Johnson

Postby Unknownsu » Tue Feb 15, 2005 11:48 pm

Viet Nam is, undoubtedly, one of my favorite destinations since I was born there. You live in a quaint and picturesque country full of positive human energy. The Vietnamese people should be proud of the strength they displayed after the war when faced with a country in ruins. Everyone should have the opportunity to visit Viet Nam and see a country with a vibrant culture that cannot be explained, only experienced.
Unknownsu
Rough Diamond Member

Postby nhim » Wed Feb 16, 2005 9:50 am

hi johson
i read your topic in EC and i think you come from Viet nam , really ?
yeah , DaLat is one of most beautiful places in VietNam .i guess that you went to there .it is not only attractive everybody in Vietnam but also all foreign people . it`s called "the city of flowers" because the climate is equable and very suitable for growing of flowers. not only has flowers , this lanscape is romantic and peaceful. there has a lot of famous waterfalls ,hill,and lake such as Xuan Huong lake , LangBiang waterfall. and of course , the atmosphere is very fresh . have you watched the "Doc Tinh " film in VN ? if you watch it , you can discover some delighted things , and people in DaLat .
you can see Dalat in http://www.vietscape.com
have a nice day !
nhim
Silver Member

Postby nhim » Wed Feb 16, 2005 9:50 am

hi johson
i read your topic in EC and i think you come from Viet nam , really ?
yeah , DaLat is one of most beautiful places in VietNam .i guess that you went to there .it is not only attractive everybody in Vietnam but also all foreign people . it`s called "the city of flowers" because the climate is equable and very suitable for growing of flowers. not only has flowers , this lanscape is romantic and peaceful. there has a lot of famous waterfalls ,hill,and lake such as Xuan Huong lake , LangBiang waterfall. and of course , the atmosphere is very fresh . have you watched the "Doc Tinh " film in VN ? if you watch it , you can discover some delighted things , and people in DaLat .
you can see Dalat in http://www.vietscape.com
have a nice day ! :roll:
nhim
Silver Member

Postby mali » Thu Feb 17, 2005 10:02 am

YES, I VISITED VIETNAM ON 1996, TWO CITY I VISITED HANOI AND HOCHIMAN. YES REALLY IT IS VERY BEAUTIFUL COUNTRY. VIETNAM HAVE THE HISTORY, IT IS POSSIBLE YOU WILL SEND ME SOME NOTES BY EMAIL.

THANKS,
HI, I AM M. ALI, 30 YEARS OLD, HOLDING MASTER AND LLB DEGREE, WORKING AN INTERNATIONAL ORGANIZATION, VISITED AROUND 25 COUNTRIES. LOOKING GOOD FRIEND
mali
Gold Member

Return to Adventure & Travel