EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

The trip to Singapore

Talk about travel, tourism and your holidays.

Moderators: Vega, EC

The trip to Singapore

Postby masa » Sat Mar 05, 2005 3:57 am

Hi, this is Masa. I went to Singapore for seminar to study English. But I enjoyed sightseen, too. So, let em talk about the trip of Singapore. :D
First the weather of Singapore is too hot, like Summer time in Japan. It was too opposite to Japan, because the tempreture of district I live in is about 8 ~ 9℃ as maximum tempreture at that time.
Second, I made a lot of friends. But in fact, they are Chinese student. Actually, they have come to Singapore to be a nurse and to train English skills and nursing skills. I heard of them to they will have to work 3 years for when they finished their seminar. Of course, I talked to them many things. I felt that their Einglish level is higher than Japanse people. So, I also have felt that I have to train harder and harder.
Third, I went to many places, for example, Sentosa Island, leisure place in Singapore, Malay Village, you can see Sultan Mosque, Little India, I saw many kinds of Gods of Hindu, City Hall, Fountain of Wealth and so on. Their were vivid for me and I was impressed.
To tell the truth, I really want to temp picture of Singapore but I don't know what to do. If you send me a e-mail to my perosnal address, I can send you some picture.
This is my address.

itapan@pop17.odn.ne.jp
masa
Gold Member

Postby Dixie » Sat Mar 05, 2005 12:05 pm

Upload your pictures, masa! :D
Dixie
Miss EnglishClub.com 2006
Miss EnglishClub.com 2006

Hi Masa!

Postby KatyLam » Tue Mar 08, 2005 1:07 am

Hajimemashite , Tu to moshimasu. (^_^) I'm from Vietnam, I want to make friend with you. This is my email address: " katylam2001@yahoo.com " If you dont mind, please send to me your picture in Singapore, I really want to see them.
I have been travelling to Singapore twice, and I really love there. (^_^). I'm looking to hear from you soon.

Yoi ichinichi o !

Tu Lam
Never Say Never !!!
KatyLam

Postby masa » Fri Mar 11, 2005 5:21 am

Oh, sorry. :(
I don't know what to do to upload my picture. So, would you mind to send me e-mail? After that, I will send you pictures.
masa
Gold Member

Postby Elba » Sun Mar 13, 2005 1:11 am

Dear I think the only way to post your pictures in that forum is trough a web site where you share your photos. Example: hp has a place called Shapr to web. after put your photo on it you can copy the URL and then copy to EC forum as a IMG/IMG
I think.
I woukld like Joseph give us a suprise about it. Please Joseph yoou should do somethin in order we could share our photos.
Elba
Rough Diamond Member

Return to Adventure & Travel