The trip to Singapore

Talk about travel, tourism and your holidays.

Moderator: EC

masa
Rising Star
Rising Star

The trip to Singapore

Post by masa »

Hi, this is Masa. I went to Singapore for seminar to study English. But I enjoyed sightseen, too. So, let em talk about the trip of Singapore. :D
First the weather of Singapore is too hot, like Summer time in Japan. It was too opposite to Japan, because the tempreture of district I live in is about 8 ~ 9℃ as maximum tempreture at that time.
Second, I made a lot of friends. But in fact, they are Chinese student. Actually, they have come to Singapore to be a nurse and to train English skills and nursing skills. I heard of them to they will have to work 3 years for when they finished their seminar. Of course, I talked to them many things. I felt that their Einglish level is higher than Japanse people. So, I also have felt that I have to train harder and harder.
Third, I went to many places, for example, Sentosa Island, leisure place in Singapore, Malay Village, you can see Sultan Mosque, Little India, I saw many kinds of Gods of Hindu, City Hall, Fountain of Wealth and so on. Their were vivid for me and I was impressed.
To tell the truth, I really want to temp picture of Singapore but I don't know what to do. If you send me a e-mail to my perosnal address, I can send you some picture.
This is my address.

itapan@pop17.odn.ne.jp
Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Dixie »

Upload your pictures, masa! :D
KatyLam

Hi Masa!

Post by KatyLam »

Hajimemashite , Tu to moshimasu. (^_^) I'm from Vietnam, I want to make friend with you. This is my email address: " *******.com " If you dont mind, please send to me your picture in Singapore, I really want to see them.
I have been travelling to Singapore twice, and I really love there. (^_^). I'm looking to hear from you soon.

Yoi ichinichi o !

Tu Lam
Never Say Never !!!
masa
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by masa »

Oh, sorry. :(
I don't know what to do to upload my picture. So, would you mind to send me e-mail? After that, I will send you pictures.
Elba
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Elba »

Dear I think the only way to post your pictures in that forum is trough a web site where you share your photos. Example: hp has a place called Shapr to web. after put your photo on it you can copy the URL and then copy to EC forum as a IMG/IMG
I think.
I woukld like Joseph give us a suprise about it. Please Joseph yoou should do somethin in order we could share our photos.