Travel Anecdotes

Talk about travel, tourism and your holidays.

Moderator: EC

LadyMacbeth
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

last ps.

Post by LadyMacbeth »

I still make too many errors - of course (...)read THAN speak not THAT speak - in the post above.
THAT's all:)
LM
vince90
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by vince90 »

Ops! Run.....let get the hell out of here fast..… :roll:
essie
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by essie »

The story about the English teacher... I agree it needs touching up. I spent very little time on it and I wrote it quickly from memory. If that's what's bothering you, I will edit it to mate it more readable, but if not, why do you keep bringing it up? You don't believe it.. You've old us time and time again. okay! Now would you like a prize? Here it is> I'm going to give you a chance to better understand things.. One more chance.. I haven't given up on you yet!

The following thread... It is more about us imitating you.. If you scroll down and read the responses and still don't understand then I must begin to ignore you hence forth...

http://www.englishclub.com/esl-forums/v ... hp?t=36664

------
LadyMacbeth
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

dear essie,

Post by LadyMacbeth »

you can ignore me - in fact I don't care about it so nothing big.
I have been writing here to discuss some things but I DID noticed some good time ago that people on THIS forum prefer rather wishing other mental hospital than discussing anything at all:(
So as a catholic instead of mental hospital I can wish everyone who persecutes me a hell in future and you have to admit to me that I am still more long-distanced in my POSITIVE thinking whatever you mean. hahaha:)

You know - I have never had any need to wish anyone mental hospital and writing here for a longer time - who can know what you are wishing to me at this moment!
Another mental hospital? Till the time of this writing of mine it isn't me who visited it. another hahaha. I have to be really from hell:(
Nothing strange cause all in all I am Lady Macbeth and everyone knows who was she!
essie
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by essie »

So you think that you're the actual Lady Macbeth ... Why would I wish to a mental hospital? :roll:

I abhore thee. I shall beteem my bastard and ignore thee!
LadyMacbeth
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

I undestand you essie,

Post by LadyMacbeth »

you are probably from the species of males who like to have the last word everytime and everywhere. I understand you.
But I am from the same species of women and you know - two people cannot have the last word at the same time.
So because I am much wiser than you I am leaving you LAST word NOW but I am sure a time for MY last word will come one day. Maybe even sooner than you can expect.
We two are too different to talk about anything at all. I don't care about your family problems and I don't need you to talk to you about my family. That's clear for me. Travels are great when you have eaither money to travel or good friends to chat with during it.
You and your friend here probably have too high opinion of themselves to leave people in peace and want always prove you are right. I don't need it thus I promise never bother anyone of you on-line. Write in peace your mocking stories from Gods perspectives and enjoy your time here dear ...English helpers.
My road - thanks God - is different.
LadyMacbeth
LadyMacbeth
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

ps.

Post by LadyMacbeth »

too high opinion of yourselves - of course.
essie
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by essie »

frengo wrote:I have found both your stories very interesting, could listen for this kind of tales for hours... As long as youll'be writing here, you will have a reader!
Where have you gone Frengo? :cry: What about your promise?
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Re: ps.

Post by MissLT »

LadyMacbeth wrote:Yesterday I put your story about Haiphong teacher on one of Polish educational forums and today it isn't that any longer.
Really. I wonder why.... maybe someone could read much better that speak? So pity it will be a puzzle for ever - as I think today.
:)
You took his story without his permission? :shock: Did you even quote the freaking link where you got it from? And give us the link. I, personally, would like to see how you quoted it.
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Re: dear essie,

Post by MissLT »

LadyMacbeth wrote:you can ignore me - in fact I don't care about it so nothing big.
I have been writing here to discuss some things but I DID noticed some good time ago that people on THIS forum prefer rather wishing other mental hospital than discussing anything at all:(
Oh so now it's our fault you're a... whatever you are....??? :roll:
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Re: I undestand you essie,

Post by MissLT »

LadyMacbeth wrote: But I am from the same species of women and you know - two people cannot have the last word at the same time.
There's no way I'm swinging on the same tree with ya. :lol:
LadyMacbeth
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Dear Lennye:)

Post by LadyMacbeth »

Don't THREATEN me, PLEASE that I am such a pitiful person to put things written by others as mine own!!! :(((
I would prefer to die than experience such a pitiful time of mine:(((
Travel in peace.
LM
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

Did I sound really aggressive towards you? Hmmmmm... :? Let me paraphrase myself then.

You took his story without his permission? Did you give out the link to this place, where you got it from? And please, give us the link to your site. I'd like to read it in Polish.

How about it now? Better?
Unknownsu
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Unknownsu »

essie wrote:
frengo wrote:I have found both your stories very interesting, could listen for this kind of tales for hours... As long as youll'be writing here, you will have a reader!
Where have you gone Frengo? :cry: What about your promise?
Sigh...why can't some people keep their word, eh?