where would u like to live?

Talk about travel, tourism and your holidays.

Moderator: EC

Masayuki

Post by Masayuki »

I went so many places in the world. Actually I really like London, but I also think what is the best place for us to live is a home of ourselves, I think.
sonofcoco

Post by sonofcoco »

Sweden...it's a great spot to be! (Or have been :( )
Rui
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Rui »

sonofcoco wrote:Sweden...it's a great spot to be! (Or have been :( )
Sweden.. are you joking, my brother lives there and in fact i really think its very nice country to live, tell me more things about it, why do you like sweden that much :?: :wink:
sonyym

Post by sonyym »

China is the best place for girls, cause YOu can buy everything you want in low price. :wink:
Rui
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Rui »

sonyym wrote:China is the best place for girls, cause YOu can buy everything you want in low price. :wink:
definitely the best answer 8)
ctysara

Post by ctysara »

I would like to live in Japan.
Because I love Japan.
To me,I think that Japan has good living environment,
advanced technology,etc.
It really is a good place for living.
Lalee
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Lalee »

I'd like to live in exotic places like Twain or China. Hawaii would be nice too. :D
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

Lalee wrote:I'd like to live in exotic places like Twain or China. Hawaii would be nice too. :D
Where's Twain? :wink: :lol:
hereiam
Rising Star
Rising Star

nice topic:)

Post by hereiam »

I would like to live in...Pemberly. I would prefer Pemberly than Sherwood Forest, I think. But I guess that in winter could be so cold there, so cold.... hmmm so I have finally decided at that I want to live in hotter place. I would only like to have a library there and many different plants outside so I could write about many interesting things. I could even try to draw them:)
So I think Amazonian jungle would be proper too me. But there is too hot there:( Definitely:(.
Thus I think that Silesia isn't the worst place to live in.
:)
Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Dixie »

sonyym wrote:China is the best place for girls, cause YOu can buy everything you want in low price. :wink:
Tell me about it! Everything was so cheap... I got some nice shirts for 4 or 5 euros each... hehehe...
Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Dixie »

LennyeTran wrote:
Lalee wrote:I'd like to live in exotic places like Twain or China. Hawaii would be nice too. :D
I guess he was buried in Stormfield, NY; at least that's where he died.

Sorry Lalee :lol:
Lalee
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Lalee »

LennyeTran wrote:
I posted this while I was at work and when I did it quickly because my boss was coming. :D Taiwan.
hereiam
Rising Star
Rising Star

take care of your boss but...:)

Post by hereiam »

you should also know that in US the sentence whas been proclaimed lately that IT ISN"T A CRIME TO SURF THE NET DURING WORK-HOURS LIKE IT ISN'T A CRIME TO DRINK A COFFEE DURING BREAK OR TO READ A NEWSPAPER.
And the guy who sued for reading net during his working hours won his case:)
It is a message in the series "travelling court sentences around the world":)
hereiam
Rising Star
Rising Star

ps.

Post by hereiam »

sorry who WAS SUED for ... of course:)
I mean - if you don't sue your boss he will sue you:(.
just life:(
zaman
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by zaman »

i hope if i can to live in SAUDIA ARABIA
cause i went there before and i like these country so much and i was felt so comfrtable and very peac there.
espacially in MAKA
zaman
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by zaman »

hello
so i forget to give for you this information :
do you know that in the saudia arabia there is the first bulding in the earth and this is bulding bulit by abrahim fathers of prophets .
zaman
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by zaman »

hello
so i forget to give for you this information :
do you know that in the saudia arabia there is the first building in the earth and this is building built by abrahim fathers of prophets .
pencil

Post by pencil »

if you ask me where i would like to live unconsciously my question is where i am born and grown. although i have lived in some european cities which are considered more comfortable than ours but i always long for comming back to hometown
where i love to spend my holidays is always Italy
Rach
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Rach »

My favorite country to live is definitly Italy, too. I almost love everything about that country, the language, food, the old picturesque buildings and the Mediterranean all over... But I'm not sure if I could live there forever, if I had enough money I would rather travel all over the world.
dmwime

Post by dmwime »

I would choose London.

I think...
AoZ

Re: where would u like to live?

Post by AoZ »

hasui wrote:I live in Japan. :D
It is a very good country.
Because the public peace is also good, it is possible to be relieved.

Therefore, it loves very much.
I'd like to live in Italy.
I want to visit buildings such as custels and art museums.
My hobby is drawing pictures.
I want to see a lot of pictures!
Even if it cost me a lot of money,I'll visit there :wink:
purplewater.

Post by purplewater. »

I'd like to choose Jersey City :P
acpb

Post by acpb »

violet wrote:I...I'd like to live in various places.
Always living in one place will be tedious, don't you think so? :D
yeah~the same to you :roll:
Rui
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Rui »

a perfect place to live would a country called earth that has no frontiers and not other neighbor countries ti have a wars, where we could choose a region and a way of living without being tied to a flag religion or any other symbol of the region where we born, as i said on other threads countries make nonsense for me, we are living on the same world and its not fighting against each other that we will achieve happiness.
sharklish

where to live ?

Post by sharklish »

In the late of my life ,i like to live in the country sied .Like some chinese ancestors living in the mountain.

The air are very fresh and environment is very quiet and peaceful
greencat
Rising Star
Rising Star

Re: home is best place

Post by greencat »

quzhangjun wrote:East west home is best!
You're adsolutely right. (but if my memory serves, the exact sentence is " Eastern West, home is best", is that??? :?: )
I like travelling a lot although I always get car-sick :lol: . I've always hoped that one day I would earn enough money for an around-the-world trip ^^.It would be so great .
However, I'd like to live in Hanoi, where I was born :D Here I have my family and friends with a lot of both good and bad memories ^^.
Hanoi is not very beatiful, in my opinion :lol: but I still love it ^^. If you want I can introduce you more about it :D
onni

Post by onni »

Rui wrote:a perfect place to live would a country called earth that has no frontiers and not other neighbor countries ti have a wars, where we could choose a region and a way of living without being tied to a flag religion or any other symbol of the region where we born, as i said on other threads countries make nonsense for me, we are living on the same world and its not fighting against each other that we will achieve happiness.
I like that!!!! can i stayed with you :lol: :lol:
Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Dixie »

Rui wrote:a perfect place to live would a country called earth that has no frontiers and not other neighbor countries ti have a wars, where we could choose a region and a way of living without being tied to a flag religion or any other symbol of the region where we born, as i said on other threads countries make nonsense for me, we are living on the same world and its not fighting against each other that we will achieve happiness.
Brilliant. Utopian, but brilliant. I wish we could live in such world...
Rui
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Rui »

well, we can start doing that here on our board, doing a effort to understand and respect other thoughts, not choosing the easiest way to fallow which is to insult everybody that thinks differently but show them that we have other ideas and that even with those differences we can respect each other :wink:
Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Dixie »

Rui wrote:well, we can start doing that here on our board, doing a effort to understand and respect other thoughts, not choosing the easiest way to fallow which is to insult everybody that thinks differently but show them that we have other ideas and that even with those differences we can respect each other :wink:
I think there's nothing left for us to do, those people are lost...
Oriani
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Oriani »

I think I have answered to this topic but we're going to live in a new year, so,new answer: I'd like to live in another apartment closer to my college because I'm fed up with getting up at 4.30 am, If my classes begin at 7 am :evil:
babara
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by babara »

Oriani wrote:I think I have answered to this topic but we're going to live in a new year, so,new answer: I'd like to live in another apartment closer to my college because I'm fed up with getting up at 4.30 am, If my classes begin at 7 am :evil:
I was ever like you,Oriani when I was school that It's far from my home so I always got up at 4.30-5.00 am It was a suffering feeling to go from the bed early much,moreover I had to face with traffic problem also.But..I'm lucky now cause my university is very near the home and I haven't to hurry too much again. :D
Oriani
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Oriani »

babara wrote:
Oriani wrote:I think I have answered to this topic but we're going to live in a new year, so,new answer: I'd like to live in another apartment closer to my college because I'm fed up with getting up at 4.30 am, If my classes begin at 7 am :evil:
I was ever like you,Oriani when I was school that It's far from my home so I always got up at 4.30-5.00 am It was a suffering feeling to go from the bed early much,moreover I had to face with traffic problem also.But..I'm lucky now cause my university is very near the home and I haven't to hurry too much again. :D
Oh yes!! Traffic!! I hate it!!! But I really want to live closer.. as you do!
babara
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by babara »

Oriani wrote:
babara wrote:
Oh yes!! Traffic!! I hate it!!! But I really want to live closer.. as you do!
You can move? If you can you will be more comfortable than before. :)
Oriani
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Oriani »

Yes! I already talked to my parents about that and we decided to get our own apartment in the city I live at!

So.. I will live in a new place. Cool :?
babara
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by babara »

So you won't have to get up early much,will you!
Yes cool!
Oriani
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Oriani »

Right!! Maybe at 6 am!!! :P
babara
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by babara »

Better than before and when you are closer you won't face with traffic too. :D
Rui
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Rui »

its funny how things start much sooner in latin america than here in europe, well... im not sure about the rest of the europe but here in portugal no one starts working at 07am, the most part of the people starts working at 09am, and there's also some people starting at 08am, but a friend told me that when she was on holidays in brazil they used to do everything a bit earlier than what she was used to, im not sure but i think its because of the sun light hours, isnt it Oriani?
Oriani
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Oriani »

I think it's because of that, Rui! Actually, everybody here stars working at 7 o'clock and also classes ( this is what I don't like that much). I'd like to live in Europe JUST because of sleeping until 7.30 or 8am( at least 1 more hour), but here? No, No... At 5am you have to be awake! :P
Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Dixie »

Oriani wrote:I think it's because of that, Rui! Actually, everybody here stars working at 7 o'clock and also classes ( this is what I don't like that much). I'd like to live in Europe JUST because of sleeping until 7.30 or 8am( at least 1 more hour), but here? No, No... At 5am you have to be awake! :P
Classes at 7???? I can't believe it. If we had classes at 7 here, nobody would attend, even the teachers! :lol:

Rui, here people do start to work at 7. Many people, in fact. Even at 6 (factories, for instance). Some even earlier, like fishermen. My godfather is a fisherman and all his life he has gotten up really early in the morning (which for us would be really late, i.e. 2 or 3am) to go to work.
Oriani
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Oriani »

Classes at 7???? I can't believe it. If we had classes at 7 here, nobody would attend, even the teachers! :lol:
Yes, so sad but it's true!! I have to be at college at 6.45 am sometimes just If I need to prepare a class or have breakfast before go to the classroom!
Rui, here people do start to work at 7. Many people, in fact. Even at 6 (factories, for instance). Some even earlier, like fishermen. My godfather is a fisherman and all his life he has gotten up really early in the morning (which for us would be really late, i.e. 2 or 3am) to go to work.
The same happens here...
babyghost

Post by babyghost »

I like to live in Japan.It's very nice and I like cakes in Japan.I've ever think that when i get old,very old,I will go to a pagoda hehe.
babyghost

Post by babyghost »

I must get up at 5 a.m. to go to my university.I wish I lived in a place where I could sleep until...8a.m. :oops: .
Rex

I wanna go to Tibet

Post by Rex »

I wanna go to Tibet,
i like its fresh air,
i wanna go to climb the greatest mountain there,
it is a beautiful picture in my mind,sure it is!
it is a dream that i live there with the people who are kind and nature.
i think the god is there,for being the small distance to the paradise.
i wanna leave the noise behind me.
i hate the dirty city and selfish man. All of this city gives to me only is alone.
sunshinetrky

Post by sunshinetrky »

l d like in my country.it's very nice. :D
LadyMacbeth
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

hello :)

Post by LadyMacbeth »

I would like to live in Blueland :)
This place is really great, have you heard about it?
:roll: :roll: :roll:
carlosled

HI

Post by carlosled »

I DON´T HAVE ANY.. IDEA WHERE IS LOCATED THIS PLACE.... :roll:
wahyu

Post by wahyu »

I would like in Heaven. There are no war and no liar.
Thnx
Khaikaew

Post by Khaikaew »

I believe the culture,language,food,history of every countries are interesting to learn. I think Italy's language seems the sound of music. so I'm wanting to go across the world and making a lot of new friends as much as I can. Do u think same me?