EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

Here is GuangZhou!

Talk about travel, tourism and your holidays.

Moderators: Vega, EC

Here is GuangZhou!

Postby RedRose » Fri Apr 08, 2005 4:07 pm

Guys, here is the south China, GuangZhou, where I live in. Did you ever taste Litchi? it is a kind of delicious fruit. and GuangZhou is abundant in Litchi. here is a picture about Litchi.
is it yummy? ;)

and here are some landscapes of GuangZhou. Is it beautiful?

Zhu River: it gose across the total GuangZhou
here is Zhu River in night

here is a country of GuangZhou
RedRose

Re: Here is GuangZhou!

Postby Unknownsu » Fri Apr 08, 2005 7:21 pm

RedRose wrote:Image
is it yummy? ;)

WOWOWOWOW!!!!!!

I could stay there all day and munch down on all those lychees! Actually, no I wouldn't do that because I'm not a fan of them. I prefer longan.
Unknownsu
Rough Diamond Member

Re: Here is GuangZhou!

Postby RedRose » Sat Apr 09, 2005 3:58 am

Unknownsu wrote:[I could stay there all day and munch down on all those lychees! Actually, no I wouldn't do that because I'm not a fan of them. I prefer longan.

Longan is too sugary to taste. actually, most people prefer litchi. yeah, litchi has a kind of intoxicating fragnance.

Now here in GuangZhou, some litchi has already come into the marcket, but current litchi isn't best.hmmmm I feel like I am drooling, just like Unknownsu drooling when he meets pretty girls.
:mrgreen: :mrgreen:
RedRose

Postby Unknownsu » Sun Apr 10, 2005 2:16 am

Are your taste buds dead? How can you say longan is too sugary? Everytime I bite into a lychee, it's like a dose of diabetes being injected into me.

But yeah, you're right, if I were to go to GuangZhou, I would be drooling over every girl....... :mrgreen:
Unknownsu
Rough Diamond Member

Postby RedRose » Sun Apr 10, 2005 10:46 am

Unknownsu wrote:But yeah, you're right, if I were to go to GuangZhou, I would be drooling over every girl....... :mrgreen:

first off, you must drool on me. because you come to GuangZhou just for my sakes. I mean, you wanna visit me, so you have to come here!

I read your mind :lol:
RedRose

Postby daimy » Sun Apr 10, 2005 11:40 am

I love litchi, but not to eat too many because they can make you have a fever and pimples
daimy
Silver Member

Postby Dixie » Sun Apr 10, 2005 6:20 pm

Now I am curious about those lychees. How "intoxicating" is their fragrance, I wonder? :roll: And how sweet do they taste? RR, prepare a basket of lychees for when I come to China! :mrgreen:
Dixie
Miss EnglishClub.com 2006

Postby Unknownsu » Sun Apr 10, 2005 7:25 pm

RedRose wrote:first off, you must drool on me. because you come to GuangZhou just for my sakes. I mean, you wanna visit me, so you have to come here!

You want me to drool on you? I think your perversion has stepped up a notch, what do you think?
Unknownsu
Rough Diamond Member

Postby Dixie » Sun Apr 10, 2005 8:49 pm

Huhuhuuhuhuhuhhuhuhuh
Dixie

Next

Return to Adventure & Travel