EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

Here is GuangZhou!

Talk about travel, tourism and your holidays.

Moderators: Vega, EC

Here is GuangZhou!

Postby RedRose » Fri Apr 08, 2005 4:07 pm

Guys, here is the south China, GuangZhou, where I live in. Did you ever taste Litchi? it is a kind of delicious fruit. and GuangZhou is abundant in Litchi. here is a picture about Litchi.
is it yummy? ;)

and here are some landscapes of GuangZhou. Is it beautiful?

Zhu River: it gose across the total GuangZhou
here is Zhu River in night

here is a country of GuangZhou
RedRose

Re: Here is GuangZhou!

Postby Unknownsu » Fri Apr 08, 2005 7:21 pm

RedRose wrote:Image
is it yummy? ;)

WOWOWOWOW!!!!!!

I could stay there all day and munch down on all those lychees! Actually, no I wouldn't do that because I'm not a fan of them. I prefer longan.
Unknownsu
Rough Diamond Member

Re: Here is GuangZhou!

Postby RedRose » Sat Apr 09, 2005 3:58 am

Unknownsu wrote:[I could stay there all day and munch down on all those lychees! Actually, no I wouldn't do that because I'm not a fan of them. I prefer longan.

Longan is too sugary to taste. actually, most people prefer litchi. yeah, litchi has a kind of intoxicating fragnance.

Now here in GuangZhou, some litchi has already come into the marcket, but current litchi isn't best.hmmmm I feel like I am drooling, just like Unknownsu drooling when he meets pretty girls.
:mrgreen: :mrgreen:
RedRose

Postby Unknownsu » Sun Apr 10, 2005 2:16 am

Are your taste buds dead? How can you say longan is too sugary? Everytime I bite into a lychee, it's like a dose of diabetes being injected into me.

But yeah, you're right, if I were to go to GuangZhou, I would be drooling over every girl....... :mrgreen:
Unknownsu
Rough Diamond Member

Postby RedRose » Sun Apr 10, 2005 10:46 am

Unknownsu wrote:But yeah, you're right, if I were to go to GuangZhou, I would be drooling over every girl....... :mrgreen:

first off, you must drool on me. because you come to GuangZhou just for my sakes. I mean, you wanna visit me, so you have to come here!

I read your mind :lol:
RedRose

Postby daimy » Sun Apr 10, 2005 11:40 am

I love litchi, but not to eat too many because they can make you have a fever and pimples
daimy
Silver Member

Postby Dixie » Sun Apr 10, 2005 6:20 pm

Now I am curious about those lychees. How "intoxicating" is their fragrance, I wonder? :roll: And how sweet do they taste? RR, prepare a basket of lychees for when I come to China! :mrgreen:
Dixie
Miss EnglishClub.com 2006

Postby Unknownsu » Sun Apr 10, 2005 7:25 pm

RedRose wrote:first off, you must drool on me. because you come to GuangZhou just for my sakes. I mean, you wanna visit me, so you have to come here!

You want me to drool on you? I think your perversion has stepped up a notch, what do you think?
Unknownsu
Rough Diamond Member

Postby Dixie » Sun Apr 10, 2005 8:49 pm

Huhuhuuhuhuhuhhuhuhuh
Dixie

Next

Return to Adventure & Travel