EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

Here is GuangZhou!

Talk about travel, tourism and your holidays.

Moderators: Vega, EC

Postby RedRose » Tue Apr 12, 2005 3:12 pm

Dixie wrote:Now I am curious about those lychees. How "intoxicating" is their fragrance, I wonder? :roll: And how sweet do they taste? RR, prepare a basket of lychees for when I come to China! :mrgreen:

ok, I will prepare a basket of lychees for you. however, you have to promise me: Don't share the delicious lychees with Unknownsu! :mrgreen:
RedRose

Postby Unknownsu » Thu Apr 14, 2005 1:00 am

Redrose, you are so petty - not pretty - petty. Dixie is a beautiful, considerate and caring individual :?. Even if she promises that she will not share any lychees with me, she would secretly offer some just out of kindness :?. Then I would have to decline Dixie's generous offer because I would be in Vietnam enjoying mangosteen instead!

MmmmmMmmmmMmmmm.....Mangosteen......
Unknownsu
Rough Diamond Member

Postby Dixie » Fri Apr 15, 2005 8:46 am

Oh RedRose, I would share something more than just lychees with Jim! :mrgreen:
Dixie
Miss EnglishClub.com 2006
Miss EnglishClub.com 2006

Postby RedRose » Fri Apr 15, 2005 3:32 pm

Unknownsu wrote:Redrose, you are so petty - not pretty - petty. Dixie is a beautiful, considerate and caring individual :?. Even if she promises that she will not share any lychees with me, she would secretly offer some just out of kindness :?. Then I would have to decline Dixie's generous offer because I would be in Vietnam enjoying mangosteen instead!

MmmmmMmmmmMmmmm.....Mangosteen......

you call it Mangosteen?
here in the South China, we call it victory fruit

and if you enjoy Mangosteen yourself, I will snatch it from your hands :twisted: I like this kind of fruit!
RedRose

Postby RedRose » Fri Apr 15, 2005 3:33 pm

Dixie wrote:Oh RedRose, I would share something more than just lychees with Jim! :mrgreen:

really? dixie? what is the "more"? I wanna know...please!
RedRose

Postby Unknownsu » Fri Apr 15, 2005 7:04 pm

Dixie wrote:Oh RedRose, I would share something more than just lychees with Jim! :mrgreen:

Yeah, exactly what do you have in mind? Oh wait, no, it can't be.......you're not referring to............to Redrose, are you? Are you??? Tell me you're not........

I want to die.....
Unknownsu
Rough Diamond Member

Postby Unknownsu » Fri Apr 15, 2005 8:18 pm

RedRose wrote:you call it Mangosteen?
here in the South China, we call it victory fruit

and if you enjoy Mangosteen yourself, I will snatch it from your hands I like this kind of fruit!

By the way, I don't want to call it mangosteen, the people who invented English did. I'm just a follower. If I had the choice, I would call it, brownish-purpleish-exotically-refreshing-fruit-that-resembles-the-inside-of-an-orange.

And if you try to steal my mangosteen, I will have no choice but to destroy you! :evil:
Unknownsu
Rough Diamond Member

Postby RedRose » Sat Apr 16, 2005 3:46 am

Unknownsu wrote
If I had the choice, I would call it, brownish-purpleish-
exotically-refreshing-fruit-that-resembles-the-inside-of-an-orange.

that is crazy! haha
RedRose

Previous

Return to Adventure & Travel