EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

which country you wanna go???

Talk about travel, tourism and your holidays.

Moderators: Vega, EC

Postby masa » Fri May 13, 2005 8:12 am

I will go to United Kingdom in this summer and probably I will go to the United States in next spring. To tell the truth, UK is my favourite country so I am very happy!
I will go to Surrey University to study English with our University students (about 30).
masa
Gold Member

Postby vince90 » Fri May 20, 2005 6:18 pm

I like to tour the Nile in Egypt to see where people live much as the same way they did thousands years ago. I like to see Angkor temple in Kampuchea to fell the mystery from the past. I like to join the crowd in Rio Brazil to having fun like anybody else. Last but not least, I like to go back to my dearest hometown in Vietnam to catch up what I have been missed.

Vince
vince90
Platinum Member

Postby manrat » Sun May 22, 2005 6:12 pm

I'm originally from Germany and have been to many countries in Europe and I'd like to visit some of them for a second time like Ireland and Norway. I was fortunate to meet many friendly people in both countries and I like the landscape (mountains, fjords etc) and climate there, because it's not so hot. I I'm living in the U.S. now which brings me a little closer to South America and I'd like to visit Peru because a friend of mine lives in Lima.
manrat
Gold Member

Postby minasyu » Thu Jun 02, 2005 9:49 am

I want to go to Taiwan and Korea. I choice these two places because I like to go shopping there. Moreover, my idol is a Korean. So I want to visit him and buy his products. I choice Taiwan due to the fact that there is no communication problem to me and I can buy many things which I am difficult to buy in Kong Hong.
minasyu

Postby RedRose » Thu Jun 02, 2005 11:14 am

manrat wrote:I'm originally from Germany and have been to many countries in Europe and I'd like to visit some of them for a second time like Ireland and Norway. I was fortunate to meet many friendly people in both countries and I like the landscape (mountains, fjords etc) and climate there, because it's not so hot. I I'm living in the U.S. now which brings me a little closer to South America and I'd like to visit Peru because a friend of mine lives in Lima.

Germany is fantastic and dreamlike country in my mind!
RedRose

Postby lekimtoan » Fri Jun 03, 2005 5:53 am

why don't make a trip to many countries in South East Asia like Vietnam,cambodia,Laos,Thailand,Myanmar...?
what must be must be
lekimtoan
Gold Member

Previous

Return to Adventure & Travel