EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.


Introduce your place

Talk about travel, tourism and your holidays.

Moderators: Vega, EC

Introduce your place

Postby RedRose » Fri May 27, 2005 1:50 pm

Hi, guys, why not introduce your country or your town, your city for us?

You also can introduce the places where you have been to.

it must be an exciting experience to share beautiful landscapes or happiness of travel.

any contribution is welcome :!: :)
RedRose
 

Postby idalia » Sat May 28, 2005 3:57 am

I'll start telling you about my country. As I have said before Mexico is a great country, it has wonderful places to visit, including: beaches like Can Cun, Acapulco, Vallarta, etc.
Mountains, forests, jungles and of course excentric cities like Mexico city (D.F.)

You can find whatever you want in this city, parks, museums, theaters, bars, anything you need to have fun

But specially, most of all, Mexico has incredible nice people, we're really friendly. Mexicans enjoy meeting people, having visitors at home and we really like tourists in our country :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
User avatar
idalia
Platinum Member
 
Posts: 573
Joined: Thu Jan 27, 2005 3:01 am
Location: mexico

Re: Introduce your place

Postby Dixie » Sat May 28, 2005 1:17 pm

RedRose wrote:Hi, guys, why not introduce your country or your town, your city for us?

You also can introduce the places where you have been to.

it must be an exciting experience to share beautiful landscapes or happiness of travel.

any contribution is welcome :!: :)


I already did it on another thread :mrgreen:
User avatar
Dixie
Miss EnglishClub.com 2006
Miss EnglishClub.com 2006
 
Posts: 9856
Joined: Fri Jul 02, 2004 2:08 pm
Location: Catalunya
Status: English Teacher

Postby Dixie » Sat May 28, 2005 1:18 pm

idalia wrote:I'll But specially, most of all, Mexico has incredible nice people, we're really friendly. Mexicans enjoy meeting people, having visitors at home and we really like tourists in our country :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:


Does that mean I can come visit anytime? :mrgreen:
User avatar
Dixie
Miss EnglishClub.com 2006
Miss EnglishClub.com 2006
 
Posts: 9856
Joined: Fri Jul 02, 2004 2:08 pm
Location: Catalunya
Status: English Teacher

Postby RedRose » Sun May 29, 2005 3:33 am

I know Dixie's country by reading some stuff online, and now I know Mexico by reading idalia's post.
RedRose
 

Postby idalia » Sun May 29, 2005 4:30 am

Dixie wrote:
idalia wrote:I'll But specially, most of all, Mexico has incredible nice people, we're really friendly. Mexicans enjoy meeting people, having visitors at home and we really like tourists in our country :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:


Does that mean I can come visit anytime? :mrgreen:


Anytime my dear friend, you just have to decide when it will be :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
User avatar
idalia
Platinum Member
 
Posts: 573
Joined: Thu Jan 27, 2005 3:01 am
Location: mexico

Postby RedRose » Sun May 29, 2005 5:41 am

I will visit Mexico in the future :mrgreen:

BTW, Mexican Movies are gorgeous.I recall, when I was about 12, I watched a Mexican movie(I don't exactly know how to spell its english name. in Chinese, it is YeSaiLiYa), in which, a GYPSY woman and an officer fell into love, and later we were separate for some sakes. and this Gypsy woman's sister loved this officer, of course, she didn't know she had a sister yet at that time. at last, this GYPSY woman and this officer reunited!

that was a wonderful movie.
RedRose
 

Postby Unknownsu » Sun May 29, 2005 7:26 am

Redrose wrote:In my opinion, Canada is a fantastic country.

Canada has wonderful landscapes, nice beauties, handsome boys, romantic lovers.

just a little pity, Canada has the worst english teacher!
User avatar
Unknownsu
Rough Diamond Member
 
Posts: 1370
Joined: Mon Apr 05, 2004 3:10 am
Location: Canada

Postby RedRose » Sun May 29, 2005 10:04 am

Unknownsu wrote:
Redrose wrote:In my opinion, Canada is a fantastic country.

Canada has wonderful landscapes, nice beauties, handsome boys, romantic lovers.

just a little pity, Canada has the worst english teacher!


OMG! where did you quote this? :mrgreen: but this sentence makes sense indeed :mrgreen:
RedRose
 

Postby idalia » Mon May 30, 2005 1:24 am

RedRose wrote:I will visit Mexico in the future :mrgreen:

BTW, Mexican Movies are gorgeous.I recall, when I was about 12, I watched a Mexican movie(I don't exactly know how to spell its english name. in Chinese, it is YeSaiLiYa), in which, a GYPSY woman and an officer fell into love, and later we were separate for some sakes. and this Gypsy woman's sister loved this officer, of course, she didn't know she had a sister yet at that time. at last, this GYPSY woman and this officer reunited!

that was a wonderful movie.


You mean "Yesenia" that's the name in spanish and yes it's a very good movie; it was filmed long time ago. ;)
User avatar
idalia
Platinum Member
 
Posts: 573
Joined: Thu Jan 27, 2005 3:01 am
Location: mexico

Next

Return to Adventure & Travel

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests