EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

Introduce your place

Talk about travel, tourism and your holidays.

Moderators: Vega, EC

Postby idalia » Mon May 30, 2005 1:26 am

By the way, it would be great if you could visit my country, I'm sure you'll love it, Red. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
idalia
Platinum Member

Postby RedRose » Mon May 30, 2005 3:39 am

idalia wrote:By the way, it would be great if you could visit my country, I'm sure you'll love it, Red. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Yesenia is wonderful! I don't know how its cast are now, but those actresses were so beautiful!

and I will visit Mexico indeed, as long as I can make more money :mrgreen:
RedRose

Postby Unknownsu » Mon May 30, 2005 3:58 am

Red, make sure you tell Idalia well in advance when you are going to visit Mexico. She has to tell all the Mexican boys to hide.
Unknownsu
Rough Diamond Member

Postby RedRose » Mon May 30, 2005 4:31 am

Unknownsu wrote:Red, make sure you tell Idalia well in advance when you are going to visit Mexico. She has to tell all the Mexican boys to hide.

why? I thought all Mexican guys would be glad for my coming!
RedRose

Postby idalia » Wed Jun 01, 2005 3:55 am

sure they'll be glad!!! mexican boys are anxiously waiting for you to come :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
idalia
Platinum Member

Postby RedRose » Wed Jun 01, 2005 4:35 am

idalia wrote:sure they'll be glad!!! mexican boys are anxiously waiting for you to come :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

ok, then I will visit Mexico just for the only sake:Mexican boys!!

but I still might take a little time to see Elba and Idalia, I mean, if I have time :mrgreen: I wanna spend plenty of time with Mexican boys, please forgive me, Elba and Idalia :cry:
RedRose

Previous

Return to Adventure & Travel