EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

Travel is very exciting

Talk about travel, tourism and your holidays.

Moderators: Vega, EC

Travel is very exciting

Postby vtuyetanh2002 » Sun Aug 31, 2003 2:44 am

Hi everybody when i recieve this topic , it makes me very intersting . I think travel all over the world very useful for you because you can visit every countries in the world and you can study about cultural and life of countries which you visit .A important point is you can have a lot of friends all over the world .
vtuyetanh2002

travel

Postby moonlight » Sat Sep 06, 2003 11:34 am

yes! i absolutely agree with that. no matter where we are going to weather abroad or local, it is still exciting and interesting. however, people must have to know their capability!! If every month or everyday they earn lots of money, for instance thousands million US dollar, of course they don't have any problem to go around the world and even go to another planet such as mars, jupiter or sun..... :oops: .......think about it..
moonlight

Re: travel

Postby Kate » Thu Sep 25, 2003 12:28 pm

moonlight wrote:yes! i absolutely agree with that. no matter where we are going to weather abroad or local, it is still exciting and interesting. however, people must have to know their capability!! If every month or everyday they earn lots of money, for instance thousands million US dollar, of course they don't have any problem to go around the world and even go to another planet such as mars, jupiter or sun..... :oops: .......think about it..

Yes, It's true!!!!
Yesterday I was in Spain that place! :P
The people are very interesting and sangria is the best!
I wish another holidays!!!
Kate

Postby thanhhuyena7nt » Wed Nov 05, 2003 1:04 pm

i agree with this statement as i like travel very much .Some day ago,i read an article about Winter palace in Russia and was really suprise at its beauty.i wish i will have oppotunity to go there in the near future.Travel is very attractive because people can enlarge knowleged around u such as man, custom, culture, ect. :wink:
thanhhuyena7nt

Meeting new friends and places

Postby Sergio » Sat Nov 08, 2003 5:15 pm

My name is Sergio, Brazilian, Engineer Electrician, student of English, married, a son. Would like to correspond with people of all country, for exchange of experiences, I speak about my country and you speak about yours. When to come in Brazil writes me, will have the biggest pleasure in informing on the best places to visit. E-mail: ssantana@cemig.com.br
Sergio

travel

Postby Natasha » Mon Dec 01, 2003 1:27 pm

Hi, guys! I almost agree with all of you and want to add that during trip or travelling you can get many impressions and the best thing- millions of friends!!! :) I like to travel by hitch-hiking and insist that it's the best way to people, their culture and traditions. Have anyone tried to do it?
How it was?
Natasha

Abt travelling

Postby julia » Tue Dec 02, 2003 6:42 am

:P Hey, guys. I agree with everybody and everything u say abt travelling. It's definitely enthralling, exciting whatever u like. I like travelling a lot. I am from Russia and i like finding new friends, visiting new places. Besides it is a good language practice. I wanna go somewhere to spend New Year alone, but not sure i'll be able to do that. Have to work. :P
julia

travelling is the best thing to do.

Postby surapol44 » Tue Dec 02, 2003 9:46 am

:D I agree with everybody I think it's not many times in your life that can travel everywhere that you want. If you have a chance, you shold get it. I love travelling but I haven't enough money now. I try to collect it to go somewhere that it is the most I want to go. I appreciate to join with everybody about experience during the journey and share the idea that you want. I hope we can change the idea with each other.
surapol44

Next

Return to Adventure & Travel