EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

would you like to visit ukraine,one day?

Talk about travel, tourism and your holidays.

Moderators: Vega, EC

would you like to visit ukraine,one day?

Postby svetlana,ukraine » Fri Oct 03, 2003 11:59 am

Hello!I am Svetlana,from Ukraine. I am a teacher of English,but i also know German and French.
i would like to meet friends from different countries who's hobby is travelling,and who'd like to study a little bit about ukraine and even in the future who'd like to visit Ukraine.and i'll help you in this- to see my beautiful country, with great history and great traditions,to find more friends!
and i would like to learn more about your country,and hope that you'll help me in this!
If you are interesting in this,then i'll waite for your email.My email address is:lsveta2003@antex.zzn.com
hope to hear you soon,my dear friend!!!
svetlana,ukraine

Re: would you like to visit ukraine,one day?

Postby Guest » Thu Nov 20, 2003 2:32 pm

[!!![/quote]

hELLO,Svetlana,
Iam Magda and Iam enginear .
Is a surprise to hear that a ucrainian girl knows English,German languages.Ussualy the russian people dont know these language.I think you are a special personne.
.I would like to know you and to see your country one day.I was in Moskow and Volvograd.I like russian musiq .It is special for me.
I suppose that your country is nice ,but I didnt see anything from Ukraine
I know something about Istil,but nothing more .Usually I am traveling in European Countries ..
Iwill contact you soon.
Magda

hello

Postby polis » Tue Dec 02, 2003 5:46 am

:D hello ukrain how are you
polis

/

Postby happy fish » Mon Dec 08, 2003 7:07 am

a lovely country and i am anxious to go there to expare my annual vacation!~~
my e-mail :dongzj81@hotmail.com

P.S. i come from China.
happy fish