Welcome to Vietnam

Talk about travel, tourism and your holidays.

Moderator: EC

chipchip

Welcome to Vietnam

Post by chipchip »

i'm vietnamese
i hope you will be happy when coming to my country.
there are many beautiful places. you can go and take a lot of photos.
i wish i would learn many things from you about english
:P
andreax

Post by andreax »

Hi chipchip,
my name is Andrea form Italy.
I really love Asian world...i know well Thailand and also Malaysian, but I've never been in Vietnam.
I don't like touristic place (four stars hotels, swimming pool, ecc), but I love real life of real people.
Have you yet any problem with bird desease (sorry for my english...i know it's not very good!)?
bacteria

welcome to VietNam

Post by bacteria »

I love my country and my province!
If you go to TienGiang, I'm ready welcome you. I will introduce with you everything I know. hihih
The VNese is very funny and really lovely! hehe
I am an example! ( :oops: )
You can make ffriends with me if you love VNese too! ;)
We are all born for love...
trieucoo

Post by trieucoo »

cause Vietnam tourism is just developed, it hasnt reach the saturation point. So we are always willing to welcome all of you. Vietnam is considered one of the most peaceful destinations. You can find many unique things that can be hardly seen anywhere. !
Sometimes I have to look down to find happiness
Pirate
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Pirate »

andreax wrote:Hi chipchip,
my name is Andrea form Italy.
I really love Asian world...i know well Thailand and also Malaysian, but I've never been in Vietnam.
I don't like touristic place (four stars hotels, swimming pool, ecc), but I love real life of real people.
Have you yet any problem with bird desease (sorry for my english...i know it's not very good!)?
Hello Andrea,

If you like to know real life of real people in Vietnam, you should have a young Vietnamese guider. Feel free to contact me if you are interested to come. I live in Ha Noi where you shouldn't miss. There are many lakes here and I'll show you as many as you want! Many foreigners like our food then I guess you'll meet no difficulty.

Travel might "frighten" you because the circulation is busy. By the way it's popular to use a motobike here.

The bird flu (avian influenza) is a problem, but not much in the cities. We are still living normally.

Hope to see you here, and others too! Welcome :)