EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

Best country to visit

Talk about travel, tourism and your holidays.

Moderators: Vega, EC

Re: Re:

Postby paurive » Thu Apr 10, 2008 3:56 pm

Thank you very much by the invitation!

Realy I would like much to know a place as interesting as your country! You could give information me of famous places to visit? Meals? Customs?

paurive wrote:Hi Illusion

I am Paula from Costa Rica, I am so like very much Powerpuff girl and i like so much Bubble!!!

I like now so much Poland!! Is cold here?

illusion wrote:yeah, you should come and see the beauty of Poland. It's really worth visiting :)
paurive

Re: Best country to visit

Postby paurive » Thu Apr 10, 2008 4:04 pm

Thanks!

OK I will visit Taiwan! What you recommend places to me, the best ones?

What food? The most delicious OK? The most luxurious hotel! You can recommend to me? There are cultural activities the next months?

paurive wrote:Yes? Is the better country to visit?

You invite me to your country? That you recommend to me of there? that places I can visit that can say that I am never going to forget Taiwan! To see if you are the right! I would like much to go to Taiwan as it is the best moment? in which month? porqué? That they eat by there? that I can take that you say to me that I cannot forget!

MarkTW wrote:NO NO NO
Taiwan is the BEST country to go!
We like foreign country peorle come to vist our country.
paurive

Postby Quegonz » Sat Apr 12, 2008 3:12 pm

I think that Siberia is the best country!!!! What do you think about it?

Bye
Quegonz

Postby jairotico » Thu Apr 17, 2008 6:28 pm

i believe the best country to visit is CostaRIca :D and i believe this because it has diferent kind of places according to diferents needs of tourists, beach, city, tropical forests, CostaRica is one of the places where u can find a diferent weather in everyplace u go..so u can choose if u want to be warm or cold :wink:
CostaRica has beautifull beaches, people is so "pura vida" something that we always say in english means "pure life" and means like very nice :P
we have diferent kinds of forests and diferent activities u can do in that places like cannopy or horse ridding etc,,besides we have diferents kind of national parks where u can find thousand of species of Costarican and latinoamerican animals.
i know CostaRica is not the biggest country but is so priviliged for its ubication in the world CostaRica its a small place but is for everry kind of person and besides that is my country and I LOVE IT!!! :D
jairotico

Postby angeleyez » Sat Apr 26, 2008 7:07 pm

I would recommend Sri Lanka, because it’s very beautiful, especially the uphill countryside (mountains)… I think there are not so many people who had visit Sri Lanka before, because they think that there is war, and it’s dangerous. But I’ve been there many times… and enjoyed the places :D
angeleyez
Rough Diamond Member

Postby Krisi » Sun Apr 27, 2008 3:04 am

angeleyez wrote:I would recommend Sri Lanka, because it’s very beautiful, especially the uphill countryside (mountains)… I think there are not so many people who had visit Sri Lanka before, because they think that there is war, and it’s dangerous. But I’ve been there many times… and enjoyed the places :D

Could you suggest a particular place? Tell me more please. :)
click --> Happy Valentine!
always.

:-)
Krisi
Ethereal Member

Postby angeleyez » Sun Apr 27, 2008 11:55 am

Krisi wrote:
angeleyez wrote:I would recommend Sri Lanka, because it’s very beautiful, especially the uphill countryside (mountains)… I think there are not so many people who had visit Sri Lanka before, because they think that there is war, and it’s dangerous. But I’ve been there many times… and enjoyed the places :D

Could you suggest a particular place? Tell me more please. :)

Sri Lanka, a.k.a. The pearl of the Indian Ocean, it is also known for its white-sanded beaches. If you want the best tea of the world, you should drive to Nuwara Eliya, and you will also see many valleys, meadows, mountains, and greenery. Nuwara Eliya is also known as “little England”, because it was the favourite hill location of the British, and because it look like England… In Nuwara Eliya you can visit Gregory's Lake, Hakgala Botanical Gardens, Horton Plains, Laksapana Falls…etc… Nuwara Eliya is chill.

There are many festivals, like Kandy Perehera festivals, where many elephant goes. It’s very colourful.
Colombo is the capital of Sri Lanka. It’s more busy life. In Colombo, there is the one of the largest zoo in South Asia.

If you want more about Sri Lanka, then you are welcome to ask me :D
angeleyez
Rough Diamond Member

Postby louiehu » Tue Apr 29, 2008 7:12 am

I am a chinese.I hasn't a passport.I expect to go abroad.So I must learn english very well. :oops:
Lucky prince-----Louie
louiehu

Postby zshuangyong » Sun May 25, 2008 12:25 pm

I like Canada.Canada have beautful scenery,wonderful entironment.I visited Niagara falls 2 years ago.It's really a perfect place to visit,you can try in the future. {-: {-:
Otherwise,I think there are many good places you can choice in China.
:lol: :lol:
zshuangyong
Silver Member

Postby jeffry » Mon May 26, 2008 9:23 pm

hello! I'm from Costa Rica and I recommend my country, it's just amazing and beautiful, here you can find different types of weather whitout moving that far, beaches ( Pacific and Caribbean ocean) mountains, musseums etc.
Also everybody can find and enjoy xtreme sports such as hiking, rafting, bungy jumping and more!!! Nature is just great a national park has kind of 4% of the world's wild life or something like that ;-)
By the way I'd like you to recomend me some where to travel to, I'll apreciate it! Tell me about your country and lets share information. {-;
bye.
jeffry

PreviousNext

Return to Adventure & Travel