EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

Best country to visit

Talk about travel, tourism and your holidays.

Moderators: Vega, EC

Re: Best country to visit

Postby CybaSumo » Mon Jun 02, 2008 11:06 am

i know im not from Philippines, but i think you guys might try to visit there, especially around may, in quezon, they have this great festival called "pahiyas" in Lucban, and also the "pasayahan" in Lucena. {-:
CybaSumo

Postby simar » Tue Jun 03, 2008 8:54 pm

:mrgreen: Ohhhh i love Itlay but I never been there, but I had heard lots of goods things about it, I would like to know more about this country so if somebody know info about this country please reply me and then I can talk lots of things of my country Costa Rica. bye
simar

Postby Annaa » Wed Jun 11, 2008 10:40 am

Hmm I think that it`s gr8 2 visit N.Y,Los Angelos,Milano,Roma,Paris,Lodon although this rn`t countries :oops: :-D
If you don`t like me remember it's mind over matter..I don't mind and you don't matter..
Annaa
Rough Diamond Member

Postby emilykorea » Mon Jun 23, 2008 3:10 pm

they say it's the Philippines...been there once but I haven't got the chance to travel the whole of the country...
emilykorea
Silver Member

Postby EricPine » Thu Jun 26, 2008 12:46 am

I'd like to visit to Greece because they have a very good history and it's the place where many cultural facts started and influenced most of the world... I would like to visit Athens... that is a goal I have...

Also, my country is very beautiful, but I won't advertise it, okay I will, is costa rica :lol:
EricPine
Silver Member

Postby InLove » Sun Jul 20, 2008 4:56 am

Singapore ...Cause I like it very much ....the best destination so far :)) ... Go to sentosa, got butterfly par & insect kingdom inside .. quite nice {-:
InLove
Gold Member

Postby danni » Sun Jul 27, 2008 11:51 am

hi,I am Danni originally from Oklahoma but now studying at a films school here in the Philippines.Ive been to Italy before but I think its the same as the Philippines, you should have seen the beaches here.They also have Spanish steps here and i heard the country is under Spain before.If you want you can look at my blog http://www.filmschool.ph and you can also see some of the views here .Its 1 of the best country that i've been to.
danni

Postby Koala » Fri Aug 01, 2008 10:31 am

I love anywhere has beautiful natural scences or ancient buidings :mrgreen:
And the most important thing is that place must be pure, unpolluted 8-)
Koala
Silver Member

Postby linuzka » Fri Aug 01, 2008 11:01 pm

Hi everybody {-; , I’m from Costa Rica and I want to know about other cultures and different countries.
Let me talk you a little about my country. Well we have a beautiful rainforest and you can practice a lot of extreme sports. For example: rafting, canopy, rappel, bungee jumping and many more. Also we have a lot of national parks and beautiful beaches and in many of them you can practice surfing, snorkeling or diving.
Can you tell me a little about the country where you live? :-D
linuzka

Postby ritapally » Wed Dec 03, 2008 1:24 pm

hi..my name's rita..i'm italien..the best place that i 've visited is florence in toscana..it's a very beautiful place ..i want to visite london..because i love english language and english people(sorry my english because is not very good)
ritapally

PreviousNext

Return to Adventure & Travel