EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

Best country to visit

Talk about travel, tourism and your holidays.

Moderators: Vega, EC

Re: Best country to visit

Postby CybaSumo » Mon Jun 02, 2008 11:06 am

i know im not from Philippines, but i think you guys might try to visit there, especially around may, in quezon, they have this great festival called "pahiyas" in Lucban, and also the "pasayahan" in Lucena. {-:
CybaSumo

Postby simar » Tue Jun 03, 2008 8:54 pm

:mrgreen: Ohhhh i love Itlay but I never been there, but I had heard lots of goods things about it, I would like to know more about this country so if somebody know info about this country please reply me and then I can talk lots of things of my country Costa Rica. bye
simar

Postby Annaa » Wed Jun 11, 2008 10:40 am

Hmm I think that it`s gr8 2 visit N.Y,Los Angelos,Milano,Roma,Paris,Lodon although this rn`t countries :oops: :-D
If you don`t like me remember it's mind over matter..I don't mind and you don't matter..
Annaa
Rough Diamond Member

Postby emilykorea » Mon Jun 23, 2008 3:10 pm

they say it's the Philippines...been there once but I haven't got the chance to travel the whole of the country...
emilykorea
Silver Member

Postby EricPine » Thu Jun 26, 2008 12:46 am

I'd like to visit to Greece because they have a very good history and it's the place where many cultural facts started and influenced most of the world... I would like to visit Athens... that is a goal I have...

Also, my country is very beautiful, but I won't advertise it, okay I will, is costa rica :lol:
EricPine
Silver Member

Postby InLove » Sun Jul 20, 2008 4:56 am

Singapore ...Cause I like it very much ....the best destination so far :)) ... Go to sentosa, got butterfly par & insect kingdom inside .. quite nice {-:
InLove
Gold Member

Postby danni » Sun Jul 27, 2008 11:51 am

hi,I am Danni originally from Oklahoma but now studying at a films school here in the Philippines.Ive been to Italy before but I think its the same as the Philippines, you should have seen the beaches here.They also have Spanish steps here and i heard the country is under Spain before.If you want you can look at my blog http://www.filmschool.ph and you can also see some of the views here .Its 1 of the best country that i've been to.
danni

Postby Koala » Fri Aug 01, 2008 10:31 am

I love anywhere has beautiful natural scences or ancient buidings :mrgreen:
And the most important thing is that place must be pure, unpolluted 8-)
Koala
Silver Member

Postby linuzka » Fri Aug 01, 2008 11:01 pm

Hi everybody {-; , I’m from Costa Rica and I want to know about other cultures and different countries.
Let me talk you a little about my country. Well we have a beautiful rainforest and you can practice a lot of extreme sports. For example: rafting, canopy, rappel, bungee jumping and many more. Also we have a lot of national parks and beautiful beaches and in many of them you can practice surfing, snorkeling or diving.
Can you tell me a little about the country where you live? :-D
linuzka

Postby ritapally » Wed Dec 03, 2008 1:24 pm

hi..my name's rita..i'm italien..the best place that i 've visited is florence in toscana..it's a very beautiful place ..i want to visite london..because i love english language and english people(sorry my english because is not very good)
ritapally

PreviousNext

Return to Adventure & Travel