EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

Best country to visit

Talk about travel, tourism and your holidays.

Moderators: Vega, EC

Re: Best country to visit

Postby ritapally » Wed Dec 03, 2008 1:27 pm

linuzka wrote:Hi everybody {-; , I’m from Costa Rica and I want to know about other cultures and different countries.
Let me talk you a little about my country. Well we have a beautiful rainforest and you can practice a lot of extreme sports. For example: rafting, canopy, rappel, bungee jumping and many more. Also we have a lot of national parks and beautiful beaches and in many of them you can practice surfing, snorkeling or diving.
Can you tell me a little about the country where you live? :-D

hi..i'm rita i come from sardegna in italy...sardegna is a very beautiful place..our sea is almost the beutiful "sea in the world"..the weather is often very good in winter again..
ritapally

Postby ritapally » Wed Dec 03, 2008 1:29 pm

Koala wrote:I love anywhere has beautiful natural scences or ancient buidings :mrgreen:
And the most important thing is that place must be pure, unpolluted 8-)

so you could go in sardegna.... :-)
ritapally

Postby ngaminh » Thu Dec 04, 2008 6:35 am

Hi all,
I am living in Vietnam, I met some foreigner in my country and ask them about this and all of them said that: " we want to travel to Vietnam and want to retune when have some changes".
so I thinks if you intend to spend your holiday abroad you should go to Vietnam. There you will go sight seeing some place at Halong bay,Phu quoc island,... and you can see sea sight at Nha trang, Cat ba ,... and more. you can climb to Phanxipan if you like climbing, ... There are many choises for you, I beleive that you will have good holyday if you spend time in Vietnam. pls call me if you want to Vietnam.
ngaminh

Postby ngaminh » Thu Dec 04, 2008 6:54 am

ritapally wrote:
linuzka wrote:Hi everybody {-; , I’m from Costa Rica and I want to know about other cultures and different countries.
Let me talk you a little about my country. Well we have a beautiful rainforest and you can practice a lot of extreme sports. For example: rafting, canopy, rappel, bungee jumping and many more. Also we have a lot of national parks and beautiful beaches and in many of them you can practice surfing, snorkeling or diving.
Can you tell me a little about the country where you live? :-D

hi..i'm rita i come from sardegna in italy...sardegna is a very beautiful place..our sea is almost the beutiful "sea in the world"..the weather is often very good in winter again..

Hi Retapally!

Thanks for your recommend about your country help me know rain forest is in Costa Rica. I only know that your country have many beautiful beach. I hope I will have a trip to Costa Rica in recently. But please inform me some nessesary request for entry to your country.
Thanks a lot
ngaminh

Postby hanoniks » Thu Feb 12, 2009 1:42 pm

Hi every body iam a new here my english is not so good but iam sure i will improve it in this forum .

i like travel but i didn't visit many country but i think beijing the best country witch i visited, in beijing have a great wall very Wonderful place .. My dream is visit the Seven Wonders of the World i visited two until now ..
If i have any mistake in my write please help me to correct it .
Thank's
hanoniks

Postby Malvina » Thu Feb 19, 2009 1:56 pm

For example, I want to go to Korea so as to study and visit as well.
Commonly, it doesn't matter now where to go, traveling is enjoyable for me forever.
Malvina

Postby AleSte » Thu Mar 19, 2009 12:33 am

WELL I WOULD LIKE TO TELL YOU THAT COSTA RICA IS THE BEST COUNTRY TO TRAVEL WE HAVE BEACHES,BEAUTIFUL RIVERS,INCREDIBLE PEOPLE,AMAZING HILLS,WELL WE HAVE A LOT OF WONDERFULL THINGS TO ENJOY YOU WILL NEVER REGRET ABOUT MY COUNTRY,JUST COME AND YOU WILL SEE
Steven
AleSte

Postby Malvina » Fri Mar 20, 2009 12:35 pm

Darling, then invite all of members of englishclub to your country and we will enjoy together!
Malvina

Postby searchlight » Sat Mar 21, 2009 4:47 pm

I think the best country to visit should be Switzerland with awesome locales and beautiful Alps all around and the tulip fields and what nots...my dream destination.
searchlight

Postby searchlight » Fri Apr 10, 2009 3:39 pm

The best country I would love to visit again is Switzerland and Holland.Wow the scenic beauty and the green pastures are marvelous.The little farmers village with crochet laced window curtains look heavenly...the cheese adds up to the lively flavor...love that place of tulips and pastures and beautiful scenery and cheese.
searchlight

PreviousNext

Return to Adventure & Travel