Best country to visit

Talk about travel, tourism and your holidays.

Moderator: EC

Hyacinth

Re: Best country to visit

Post by Hyacinth »

i can't decide

the japanese embassy is doing a great job in encourging us to visit japan.
and my sister insists to have our vacation spent in austeria.
both countries are worth traveling
but my budget is prepared for one travel not two :(
DEMA

Post by DEMA »

I've been to Morocco and Scotland this year and they are soo beautiful!
ArnauEstanyol
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by ArnauEstanyol »

If you are searching for fun, come to Catalonia. You'll always welcome here. What have we here? Many things to enjoy: cheap and expensive. As you like. Soft weather, witch clean beaches and deep valleys to explore or high mountains to climb. Modern cities, as Barcelona or very small villages to get peace. We was part of the ancient Roman history and we have a good example: Tarragona (Imperial Tarraco) that it was, for a time, capital of the Roman empire.
If you want enjoy all types of tourism, come here. The warm night never ends. {-:
WIFI

Post by WIFI »

mmm ... country for visiting .... it is italy .... but ofcourse not for living ... italy is a very beautiful country but you have to have a lot of money to live ...so Canada and America are good choices for me
sweethuman
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by sweethuman »

Italy and France are my favorite
TutorVanessa

Post by TutorVanessa »

New Zealand has been my all time favorite so far. Kiwis are just too nice and welcoming :mrgreen:
The landscape and scenery is just spectacular, and the food is great too.

Next on my list are several countries in Asia for the nice relaxed fun on the beaches and the great shopping you can do in night markets.

Thailand
Philippines
Malaysia
Vietnam

I've always wanted to go to two places, known for their beautiful clear blue waters and low islands: Bora Bora and The Maldives!

Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Elisa »

Hi everybody,

i am from Italy. Spain Square and steps are in Rome. Italy is wonderful.
It is an open air museum.
Don't forget to visit Dolomiti mountains, an UNESCO Heritage.
Unforgettable!!!
sweethuman
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by sweethuman »

I have never been to spain or italy. However I love to visit UNITED KINGDOM, ITALY and France.
GreekParis

Post by GreekParis »

Well from some reason I love the South European countries. So Italy, the architecture, the FOOD :shock: .... the the people, their culture !! I loved it
rozerben

Post by rozerben »

i didn't go their but want to go their once in my life and the country that i want to visit is Brazil i want to visit Brazilian forest because i heard lots of things about it's forest i like natural environment so that i want to go to Brazilian forest
rozerben

Post by rozerben »

never go to this country but want to go their because i heard lots of things about it's forest it is the good adventure to go this country's forest and want to tell you that like to go in forest for 15 to 20 days long lots of adventure i want to enjoy in forest now tell you the name of country it's Brazil
ChenYanRu

Post by ChenYanRu »

Hi! I from Taiwan
I thought that Taiwan is a very beautiful country
Everybody is warm
Is worth everybody coming and touring the sightseeing the good place :)
liuxiaomei

Post by liuxiaomei »

I may suggest a country - it's Taiwan
Our Taiwan beautiful scenery. The air is fresh, is a very good country.
Has free time may come our Taiwan to play {-;
MaevaBL

Post by MaevaBL »

hello during my holiday I leave the france . I go to london .
what about interessing to visit ?
The london pass is really interessing ?
MaevaBL

Post by MaevaBL »

hello everybody .
I learn english but i don't know english culture . i have some questions
*Do they use first names for close friends and family?

* How do you/they address people who are older than you?

*How do you/they address teachers in your/their country?

i hope have quickly anwser
thank you
ismail

Post by ismail »

i visited balkans in february for 15 days. i went to serbia, macedonia, crotia, bosna and kosovo. all county of balkans were very beautiful but i liked serbia very much.
i went to belgrad is capital city of serbia. belgrad is very beautiful city, it has beatiful rivers, ancient buildings, regulary streets. but it was cold in february. i recommend that you can visit it in summer.
polypan

Re:

Post by polypan »

Dixie wrote:I haven't traveled much, but I loved Italy. If you can, visit it. You won't regret. It's wonderful.
i am from Greece and i have been in Italy before 3 years, actually I visited Rome and I had a great time. The whole Rome is a muesum, so, I highly recommend Italy as destination. I hope I have the chance to travel there again.
eugena

Post by eugena »

Europe is a good country to visit and i am planning to travel Finland country and try something new.In part of Helsinki i heard that many tourist reason on coming back it the kylpyläloma or spa break where i heard that it is amazing rather than ordinary spa.
angelodite

Post by angelodite »

Indonesia, it has beaches, mountain, big cities, beautiful traditional buildings, strong culture, authentic food, friendly local people..
angelarasa

Post by angelarasa »

I guess there's not such a thing like the "best" country to visit...it all depends on your interests...
do you like shopping?
nature?
backpacking?
being in a nice and comfortable place?
are you interested in the language? in the food?
do you like cold weather? warm weather?

These questions might give you some hints! :)
MarinaA

Re:

Post by MarinaA »

Guest wrote:I've heard that there is a stairway called Spanish steps but it's in Italy, so I just wanted to make sure what I've heard is correct. It's called "Spanish" steps but it's in Italy so I thought maybe that person told me wrong. Maybe it's in Spain. That was my question. And if it's in Italy, I wonder why it's called Spanish steps. Anyone?
The Spanish steps are indeed located in Italy. In Rome in fact. According to some resources, they are called "Spanish" because they are located very close to the Spanish Embassy, which was built before the steps were. I've heard from friends, who have visited the place that top model agencies organize events on these steps, but I am not sure if this info is correct.
Background in Applied Linguistics and Social Studies. Likes the creative process in using an L2. Chomsky addict. Obsessive-compulsive about cats.
Passionate about http://teachers.onlineenglishexpert.com
Jarria
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Jarria »

There is a long list of best countries which have a unique in its features. Every country has its own charm and beauty that we can't deny it. My favourite country is USA its my all time favourite country because its a home of top spots. It has a plenty of natural the culture wonders like Golden Gate Bridge, Statue of Liberty, Empire State Building etc..
edgarpowell

Post by edgarpowell »

Turkey is amoung the best places in the world to travel, it offers something for everyone. You wanna see archaeological sites or historical monuments or you can experience the rich cultural heritage that this country has...you can find every thing, for more info namasteturkey
Krisi
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Krisi »

each country has its own beauty so all the countries you have in mind is the best. {-:
esl member since 2007
michaelrado

Post by michaelrado »

I had the most amazing trip in my life when i visited Egypt :) I have been to Cairo, Alexandria, Aswan, Luxor and everything there was amazing. Actually, i wasn't planning to go there but by chance i found a great offer for visiting Egypt and the good part that you don't need a visa to enter the country, I have found the great deal last winter on this site: http://www.egypttours.com. Wish you can find the deal which you are searching for.
Sienna

Post by Sienna »

Well! for me Paris is one best place to visit. There is so much to see in Paris like the Louvre, lieu de la cite, Hotel de villa, Pont des art and obviously the world's most famous Eiffel tower. In short Paris the most beautiful city in the world you can visit to so many places in Paris, Whenever I'll get a chance I'll definitely go to Paris for my holidays.
Hadrinas

Post by Hadrinas »

Hi, I am Indonesian. I recommend you to visit my country. You will not regret visiting my country. Promise it. :)
@hadrinas_nst :)
MariamAhmed

Post by MariamAhmed »

I have not read all replies but i am quite sure that Egypt is one of the top 10 ;)

It is really such rich place of history and life.
dadada

Post by dadada »

If you want to travel to Taiwan to welcome you andTaiwan has a lot of snacks and specialties
such as :-P :-P :-P :-P
Another distinguishing feature of Taiwan is its night markets which are found all over the island in almost every city.
There are various Taiwanese snacks sold in night markets.
mosafer

Post by mosafer »

MariamAhmed wrote:I have not read all replies but i am quite sure that Egypt is one of the top 10 ;)

It is really such rich place of history and life.
i agree with you . but we should consider security issues in Egypt in these days
reindeer
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by reindeer »

For those who love extreme tourism: visit Russia to enjoy downfalls with sanctions
tamimmesbah

Post by tamimmesbah »

I am from Afghanistan and i visited India last year it was a beautiful county specially Delhi as India is an historical and people are living there for thousand years so you can see Structure from Asoka Empire Till Moghol Empire I recommend you to visit India and I am Sure you will not regret
Jarria
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Jarria »

tamimmesbah! I have visited India when I was just 20 year old. I get a great option to explore Shimla which is a capital city of Indian state of Himachal, Pradesh. It offers a unique travelling option snow capped peaks, an elegant option of sightseeing, green pastures, lush green surrounding areas.
Alia Shen

Post by Alia Shen »

hanoniks wrote: Thu Feb 12, 2009 1:42 pm Hi every body iam a new here my english is not so good but iam sure i will improve it in this forum .

i like travel but i didn't visit many country but i think beijing the best country witch i visited, in beijing have a great wall very Wonderful place .. My dream is visit the Seven Wonders of the World i visited two until now ..
If i have any mistake in my write please help me to correct it .
Thank's
Hi! I agree with u. Beijing is a nice city both for travel and live. I have teaching in Beijing a few years. I found that Beijing had changed a lot to a habitat city. Also, with the job opening is increasing in Beijing, there are more foreign teachers come to Beijing and teaching in Beijing. I am glad to see that Beijing is becoming an international city.
Better Education, Better World. Try to explore more about teaching in China. :-D
RandomCritic

Post by RandomCritic »

Amsterdam. Because of the atmosphere. Nice place and nice people. Cool
hestro

Post by hestro »

Italy for me. With places like Rome, Florence, Venice, Turin, Naples, Genoa, Tuscany, lake towns, dolomites, Almafi Coast and so on - list of places to visit is endless. I have been there multiple times but there are still a lot of new places (and already visited places) that I would really like to visit.
ormizrachi

Post by ormizrachi »

I think the best country to visit is Thailand, because the amazing beaches and the great weather.
In addition, it is not expensive there and the food there is very tasty, at night you go to the full moon party.
windowblinds

Post by windowblinds »

For me, South Korea, with its booming tourism https://gowithguide.com/blog/south-kore ... -know-5254 and delicious food to explore, I am amazed by this country.
Jemigax

Post by Jemigax »

I think the best country is Japan. Colorful landscapes, a wide range of entertainment and interesting people made my vacation unforgettable!
Ирландец никогда не бывает пьян до тех пор, пока он может держаться за одну травинку, чтобы не упасть с земли.