EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

Best country to visit

Talk about travel, tourism and your holidays.

Moderators: Vega, EC

Re: Best country to visit

Postby pob » Sat Sep 17, 2005 8:52 pm

Podziomka wrote:Hey! What's the best country to visit. Could you recommend any and write why do you think it's good one?

You probably won't visit a country but a city or some places in a Country... :)
What do you want to visit? what do you want to see? museums? buildings? clubs? beaches? rivers? mountains? rich people? poor people? ...

But if you want to visit a country, I recomend you Russia since it's the biggest country and so you will have a lot of places to visit, a lot of geography to travel, a lot of things to see... :)
You can help me with my English by telling me my mistakes in a private message. Thanks :)
pob
Silver Member

Postby Katy » Sat Sep 24, 2005 8:46 pm

I was on Maldives this year and I can say that it was the best holiday of my life :D
It is a very beautiful and quiet place... Our island had a length only 500 metres :o fantastic... we were swimming with a lot of fish, with turtles, we even saw a little coral shark :) And in the evenings we were sitting alone on the beach and listening ocean...
It is a good place for romantic :D
Katy

Postby symphony » Fri Nov 11, 2005 9:22 pm

If you are interested in beautiful places in southamerica you will be find a lot.
For example; Chile is a beutifull country, its geography permits to find differents climates. you will see from dessert to icebergs.
Places more visited in Chile are "San pedro de atacama,""laguna San rafael", "torres del Paine", but there are many places with mountains,country and beaches.
If you like skiing or snowboarding you can go to "valle nevado", if you like l surfing you can go to "Iquique, Arica, Totoralillo or Pichilemu", if you like hiking or rafting" you can go to "pucon".
well, if you need more information you can ask me whenever you want. I kwow much about this country.
symphony

Postby symphony » Fri Nov 11, 2005 9:38 pm

I have three web sites where appear good photos about chile, they are http://www.fotosdechile.cl, http://www.sitios.cl and http://www.fotopaises.com
symphony

Postby RAJEH » Sun Nov 13, 2005 2:34 am

HI ALL
NICE TALLKING ABUTE travel. last summer i ben in thi it nice place exacly chang mai. and after theat i go to egept naice pepole and places but tray to veset it in winter.
bay the way do some one try to viset saudia.
if some intrest i give my hand to helpe.
RAJEH

Postby DKMaster » Sun Nov 20, 2005 3:25 pm

There're many places for me to visit. So if I had a chance, I would visit all !!!!! :D :D
DKMaster

Postby harvester » Mon Nov 28, 2005 1:30 pm

I've never gone abroad. It's all my desire. I like travelling to Eroupe, Japan, Australia, America. I love going sightseeing and visit the museums in another countries. I think it's wonderful. Every country has the own valuable beauty! How interesting if I can go everywhere on over the world!!! :wink:
harvester
Gold Member

Postby harvester » Mon Nov 28, 2005 1:34 pm

DKMaster wrote:There're many places for me to visit. So if I had a chance, I would visit all !!!!! :D :D

Yes, I agree with you! Have you traveled around Vietnam yet, DKMaster?
harvester
Gold Member

Postby Rui » Tue Dec 06, 2005 1:36 pm

ahmads wrote:I like natural places .
so I will travel to europe in future like Italy spain .portugal...
first ITaly

i will be waiting for your visit to portugal, i know that it comes on the third place of your list, but probably you will earn money to visit this tree countries very soon 8)
Rui
Platinum Member

how to solve some Gordian Knots?:)

Postby hereiam » Fri Dec 23, 2005 9:38 pm

well ...you try to guess what country is best to visit. Isn't it better to ...visit whole world and then debate which country was the best??????
All in all I found a very interesting link to read.
How to hitchhike a world in 5 years.
Interesting, indeed.
Have a nice reading and good lesson of languages it is for sure:)
http://www.geocities.com/kingachopin
Ps. for those who don't like risky and uncomfortable life I can recommend a place where you can find many interesting infos from people who like them:)
http://www.phrasebase.com/
When I was younger I liked hitchhiking too. Nowadays I would be too lazy to travel such a way. And still it would be too expansive to me to travel the world even by hitchihikng. Far beyond my financial possibilities and - probably - needs:)
:D
hereiam
Gold Member

PreviousNext

Return to Adventure & Travel