HOLIDAYS :)

Talk about travel, tourism and your holidays.

Moderator: EC

Podziomka

HOLIDAYS :)

Post by Podziomka »

Well, I guess for some of you holidays's already started. What're you going to do? Travel somewhere abroad or in your country. In fact sometimes it's so that we don't know well place where we live and during holidays we can discover it better..
real_lord

O Jesus - my previous post should be HERE.

Post by real_lord »

And what about your holiday?
Do you have any plans?
What do you think about Rainbow_Tours our lovely probably biggest or one of the biggest Polish travel agencies?
Jesus Christ (my opinion) they steal like insane people, don't give any bills for addtional trips (any word about them in Poland), lie about quality of hotels etc.
But they know quite fine things about this and that (I am talking specially about residential guiders).
How many languages do you speak Podziomka?
Are you from Warsaw?
Too many qestions can spoil every discussion probably so good luck to you in your daily life:)
real_lord:)
Braini

Post by Braini »

My holidays are in 5 days!
Pirate
Rising Star
Rising Star

Re: HOLIDAYS :)

Post by Pirate »

Podziomka wrote:Well, I guess for some of you holidays's already started. What're you going to do? Travel somewhere abroad or in your country. In fact sometimes it's so that we don't know well place where we live and during holidays we can discover it better..
Yes you are right! Travelling in our home town is also nice. Perhaps try another way of travelling to see your place in another way! Walk around the city with friends or see the city from somewhere high for example :wink:
waiting4sunny

YEAH

Post by waiting4sunny »

Come to China! China has many beautiful places. :roll:
illusion
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by illusion »

i've spent a week in a polish seaside resort called Mielno. it was nice as I met a guy from Norway, 4 Italians and 2 Germans so I kind of feel really international :p
SoulChainCN

Post by SoulChainCN »

:) Hi,I'm new in the forum,I come and say hi to all.By the way,happy holidays.
DEMA

Post by DEMA »

oh,, Myholiday will over :cry: and I will come back to studying :cry: ,,for me I traveled with my family to DUBAI
is a wonderful city and I met my friends there and spent
nice times together :D ,,,
bbye,,
illusion
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by illusion »

my holz are over now too :( it's sad it all last so short especially when this year is going to be so hard-working for me or at least that's what I hope for [damn exams!] anyway hope you all guys have had great holidays. :)
Goronman

Post by Goronman »

My holidays are over for me too. :? From one hand, I'm disapointed because I've the feeling I didn't do all I wanted to do but... in another hand, we couldn't live without working and the order in our society would collapse if we did not work, right ?

Though we think so, holidays are not very natural. In my belief, prehistoric people did not sunbathe or go sightseeing :lol: (well... who really knows :mrgreen: )

But this is not the subject :!: I hope I'll have the time to visit the forum while I'll be study. It seems to be difficult !

I miss you :cry: :wink:

BYE
Goronman
serenella
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by serenella »

I'm back from my holidays too :(
They always seem so short!!
I have gone to Greece: wonderful sea, warm weather, interesting ruins and signs from the past...
martazzz

Post by martazzz »

hi! This year I've travelled a lot! I went to Arezzo to do some matches with my softball team, to Tissi (a city in the north of sardinia) to do a school campin', to Piemonte (in Italy) with my family, to Frascati (another school campin') and to Grosseto (in Italy too) another time with my softball team... I'm tired!!! I had fun but for this year: STOP travels!!! :roll:
awrang

Post by awrang »

serenella wrote:I'm back from my holidays too :(
They always seem so short!!
I have gone to Greece: wonderful sea, warm weather, interesting ruins and signs from the past...
did you take some pictures as well.... in Greece?
Awrang Zaib Taraki
ahmads
Rising Star
Rising Star

Re: HOLIDAYS :)

Post by ahmads »

Podziomka wrote:Well, I guess for some of you holidays's already started. What're you going to do? Travel somewhere abroad or in your country. In fact sometimes it's so that we don't know well place where we live and during holidays we can discover it better..
yes ,, I have a holiday from 15 days ,, I going to travel Tommorw morning to a country for 2 weeks .....I won't name the country...it is SECRET...
jasminefu623

Post by jasminefu623 »

hi, i am from hk. i have been to beijing and japan during my summer holiday last year. I think it is worth to go to Beijing, since there are a lot of things for mr to study, especially for me, because I am very interested in Chinese history. I think Beijing is very beautiful, the great wall is very very long!!! I had walk a part of it, and I can imagine the life of the soldier in the past, ever though I didn’t carry anything when I visit the great wall, but I still feel very tired. I think it is a great experience for me, since I never think that go to china can have great fun, and this trip had made me change my mid, so I highly recommend you all to go to Beijing if you are interested in history instead of just shopping.
playman

Post by playman »

if i were you , ı would choose turkey for holiday . because south and south west of turkey has nice places for holiday. for example ; Antalya , Bodrum , marmaris, fethiye etc...

Have a nice holiday...