EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

Nature is wonderful

Talk about travel, tourism and your holidays.

Moderators: Vega, EC

Postby illusion » Wed Aug 17, 2005 7:17 pm

oh yeah our Good Old Mother Nature.... what would we looked like without her? Our life would be horrible and sensless. Some people underestimate the power of Nature and contaminate Her. I think we should do everything to protect her and save the wonderful acts of nature such as rivers, forests, fields, mountains etc etc. :-)
illusion
Rough Diamond Member

Postby illusion » Wed Aug 17, 2005 8:00 pm

hehehe well thank you :-) i just think i like this forum a little bit. and you of course ;p
illusion
Rough Diamond Member

Postby illusion » Wed Aug 17, 2005 8:07 pm

btw have you downloaded the MSN messanger yet?
illusion
Rough Diamond Member

Postby illusion » Wed Aug 17, 2005 8:12 pm

ok, let's not better do any more off-topic, OK?
illusion
Rough Diamond Member

Postby martazzz » Thu Sep 15, 2005 7:59 pm

Hi guys! Once I went to a very small beach in the South of Sardinia (near Chia) and it was wonderful!! The water was very very tansparent. I was very wonder...
In my city (Cagliari) there was a spectacular beach, white sand and a very transparent water but some politics ruined it to amplify the beach cuz it was (in their opinion) too narrow! CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :twisted: :evil:
martazzz
Silver Member

Postby Hardi » Fri Sep 23, 2005 5:23 pm

Of course it's wonderful, I think nobody can't remonstrate for it... I like nature very much. I have checked black stroke journey from http://www.flyingover.net/index2.cfm ....only for fun. I don't like city or other human created things very much, if I go traveling then probably for looking nature... old architecture/civilisation is interesting too, but nature is more relaxing... actually this is the reason why I don't have traveled very far.. nice nature can I find also near of my home too.
Hardi
Rough Diamond Member

Previous

Return to Adventure & Travel