EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

Nature is wonderful

Talk about travel, tourism and your holidays.

Moderators: Vega, EC

Postby illusion » Wed Aug 17, 2005 7:17 pm

oh yeah our Good Old Mother Nature.... what would we looked like without her? Our life would be horrible and sensless. Some people underestimate the power of Nature and contaminate Her. I think we should do everything to protect her and save the wonderful acts of nature such as rivers, forests, fields, mountains etc etc. :-)
illusion
Rough Diamond Member

Postby illusion » Wed Aug 17, 2005 8:00 pm

hehehe well thank you :-) i just think i like this forum a little bit. and you of course ;p
illusion
Rough Diamond Member

Postby illusion » Wed Aug 17, 2005 8:07 pm

btw have you downloaded the MSN messanger yet?
illusion
Rough Diamond Member

Postby illusion » Wed Aug 17, 2005 8:12 pm

ok, let's not better do any more off-topic, OK?
illusion
Rough Diamond Member

Postby martazzz » Thu Sep 15, 2005 7:59 pm

Hi guys! Once I went to a very small beach in the South of Sardinia (near Chia) and it was wonderful!! The water was very very tansparent. I was very wonder...
In my city (Cagliari) there was a spectacular beach, white sand and a very transparent water but some politics ruined it to amplify the beach cuz it was (in their opinion) too narrow! CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :twisted: :evil:
martazzz
Silver Member

Postby Hardi » Fri Sep 23, 2005 5:23 pm

Of course it's wonderful, I think nobody can't remonstrate for it... I like nature very much. I have checked black stroke journey from http://www.flyingover.net/index2.cfm ....only for fun. I don't like city or other human created things very much, if I go traveling then probably for looking nature... old architecture/civilisation is interesting too, but nature is more relaxing... actually this is the reason why I don't have traveled very far.. nice nature can I find also near of my home too.
Hardi
Rough Diamond Member

Previous

Return to Adventure & Travel