Journal of Traveling in Greece

Talk about travel, tourism and your holidays.

Moderator: EC

MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

You're from Mainland China, violet? And are we gonna see your traveling journal everyday, by the way? It's been a week or more, you know. Share the well to those who don't have a chance to go yet :wink: . Waiting to see how you've spent your time there so far.
Unknownsu
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Unknownsu »

Fairy got mad because she didn't have to pay? Cute kid. I bet she told you many times - "I wish Jimmy was here with us. It'd be a lot more fun." Am I right?

I hope you're taking lots of photos, Violet!
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

How were the language differences, Vi?
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

violet wrote:
LennyeTran wrote:How were the language differences, Vi?
Hi LennyeTran! You haven't finished your story in the Vietnam thread, have you? I am here waiting~~~~~ :D
Maybe not, Vi. I tried to delete my post in this forum before, but it didn't work. That's why under the first post is deleted note.
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

violet wrote: :o Why did you try to delete your post? Okay, you don't have to answer this question, I think you must had some reasons. I just have to say I feel a little disappointed that I can not read the complete story of yours :(. It would be very interesting, I bet.
Since there is a new change of authority, I think I might give it another try. Give me about a week or two. I'm done with summer school, but I still have volunteering and other alternative classes I have to attend.
Anyway, I think Josef should give you this forum, for Unknownsu hasn't been here lately. Also, you said that you knew how to run as a mod or something, so it would be interesting to see how you would run it :wink: .
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

violet wrote: Oh, no, I can't be a mod. Thanks for your comment, though.:)
The most important reason is that I come to this forum because Unknownsu is the mod here;). besides, I don't know if I can come constantly in the near future, since I am on the transit of my jobs.
Anyway, I wish to help the mod here, if I could. :)
It's not strange to see two mods in one forum :wink: . You've written a lot in this forum, and your stories are always interesting to read. If you're a mod here, you could encourage people to write more about their trips, or even about things in their daily life such as walking to here and there. We'll call it a short trip from home to the street :lol: .
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

Anyhoo, are you still in Greece?
Unknownsu
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Unknownsu »

Violet, now you know the expenses of traveling, huh? I loved your photos! Fairy looks so cute and you look so sophisticated! Now I'm wondering, does Fairy always look so cool?
Unknownsu
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Unknownsu »

Len, I know I am not a qualified mod, I have already told Josef so. There's no need for you to bash me out in open public. The rule says, a mod doesn't have to be active in the forums. That doesn't mean I don't come here as often as I can.

Thank you, Violet, for being so supportive.
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

Unknownsu wrote:Len, I know I am not a qualified mod, I have already told Josef so. There's no need for you to bash me out in open public. The rule says, a mod doesn't have to be active in the forums. That doesn't mean I don't come here as often as I can.

Thank you, Violet, for being so supportive.
:lol: You wouldn't come back if your position wasn't jeopardized? And what rule book are you using now?
Unknownsu
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Unknownsu »

You're so funny, LennyeTran! How is my postition jeopardized? I do not hold a position, I have a priviledge. If that priviledge is stripped from me, am I at a loss?
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

Unknownsu wrote:You're so funny, LennyeTran! How is my postition jeopardized? I do not hold a position, I have a priviledge. If that priviledge is stripped from me, am I at a loss?
:x since when did you get that privilege?
Anyway, Vi. are you still in Greece? Any more story for us? :wink:
Unknownsu
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Unknownsu »

I am beginning to think my thread has one foot in the grave. I can't believe what Essie has done to me.
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

Unknownsu wrote:I am beginning to think my thread has one foot in the grave. I can't believe what Essie has done to me.
Who's Essie? And what did that peson do? :?
essie
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by essie »

Oh, so you were all conspiring against me while I was gone!?! Why did I come back?
essie
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by essie »

violet wrote:You don't go away again then we won't say that again. :roll:
Hmmmmm.. I don't know how to take that. Are you all holding knives behind your backs?
Lalee
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Lalee »

LennyeTran wrote: Who's Essie? And what did that peson do? :?
What did he do?? He's always lying to us. He never finishes his stories on Jimmy's thread. :cry:
Rui
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Rui »

my god, im really out of this story.. so you are in greece and you have your husband there, but tell me violet it's to stay there and live for a while or you are just in holidays, it would be great to have another EC member living in the old continent :P, greece is most known here by the beautiful islands across the mediterrean sea, I would love to go there someday, my brother has been in rodes one week and he just loved the island :wink: sorry, but i've been a bit unaware of this trip you are doing :lol:
Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Dixie »

Rui wrote:my god, im really out of this story.. so you are in greece and you have your husband there, but tell me violet it's to stay there and live for a while or you are just in holidays, it would be great to have another EC member living in the old continent :P, greece is most known here by the beautiful islands across the mediterrean sea, I would love to go there someday, my brother has been in rodes one week and he just loved the island :wink: sorry, but i've been a bit unaware of this trip you are doing :lol:
Haha Rui if she's still in Greece who did I meet in BeiJing? :lol:
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

You've met Violet's clone? :P
Rui
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Rui »

well, sorry but i didnt read all the thread since the beginning, i thought she was in greece just since last week or something :lol: