EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

Journal of Traveling in Greece

Talk about travel, tourism and your holidays.

Moderators: Vega, EC

Postby MissLT » Tue Aug 02, 2005 5:08 am

violet wrote: :o Why did you try to delete your post? Okay, you don't have to answer this question, I think you must had some reasons. I just have to say I feel a little disappointed that I can not read the complete story of yours :(. It would be very interesting, I bet.

Since there is a new change of authority, I think I might give it another try. Give me about a week or two. I'm done with summer school, but I still have volunteering and other alternative classes I have to attend.
Anyway, I think Josef should give you this forum, for Unknownsu hasn't been here lately. Also, you said that you knew how to run as a mod or something, so it would be interesting to see how you would run it :wink: .
MissLT
Ethereal Member

Postby MissLT » Wed Aug 03, 2005 5:52 pm

violet wrote: Oh, no, I can't be a mod. Thanks for your comment, though.:)
The most important reason is that I come to this forum because Unknownsu is the mod here;). besides, I don't know if I can come constantly in the near future, since I am on the transit of my jobs.
Anyway, I wish to help the mod here, if I could. :)

It's not strange to see two mods in one forum :wink: . You've written a lot in this forum, and your stories are always interesting to read. If you're a mod here, you could encourage people to write more about their trips, or even about things in their daily life such as walking to here and there. We'll call it a short trip from home to the street :lol: .
MissLT
Ethereal Member

Postby MissLT » Wed Aug 03, 2005 5:53 pm

Anyhoo, are you still in Greece?
MissLT
Ethereal Member

Postby Unknownsu » Wed Aug 03, 2005 10:36 pm

Violet, now you know the expenses of traveling, huh? I loved your photos! Fairy looks so cute and you look so sophisticated! Now I'm wondering, does Fairy always look so cool?
Unknownsu
Rough Diamond Member

Postby Unknownsu » Wed Aug 03, 2005 10:38 pm

Len, I know I am not a qualified mod, I have already told Josef so. There's no need for you to bash me out in open public. The rule says, a mod doesn't have to be active in the forums. That doesn't mean I don't come here as often as I can.

Thank you, Violet, for being so supportive.
Unknownsu
Rough Diamond Member

Postby MissLT » Thu Aug 04, 2005 2:34 am

Unknownsu wrote:Len, I know I am not a qualified mod, I have already told Josef so. There's no need for you to bash me out in open public. The rule says, a mod doesn't have to be active in the forums. That doesn't mean I don't come here as often as I can.

Thank you, Violet, for being so supportive.

:lol: You wouldn't come back if your position wasn't jeopardized? And what rule book are you using now?
MissLT
Ethereal Member

Postby Unknownsu » Fri Aug 05, 2005 1:30 am

You're so funny, LennyeTran! How is my postition jeopardized? I do not hold a position, I have a priviledge. If that priviledge is stripped from me, am I at a loss?
Unknownsu
Rough Diamond Member

Postby MissLT » Fri Aug 05, 2005 2:05 am

Unknownsu wrote:You're so funny, LennyeTran! How is my postition jeopardized? I do not hold a position, I have a priviledge. If that priviledge is stripped from me, am I at a loss?

:x since when did you get that privilege?
Anyway, Vi. are you still in Greece? Any more story for us? :wink:
MissLT
Ethereal Member

PreviousNext

Return to Adventure & Travel