Hey guys ..i wanna get out from here :( any one help me

Talk about travel, tourism and your holidays.

Moderator: EC

Rui
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Rui »

are you ok? what the hell of question was that? you not even introduce yourself.... i don't know who you are.
Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Re: Hey guys ..i wanna get out from here :( any one help me

Post by Dixie »

Haggard wrote:hey guys ..whats up |? could any budy help me to travel abroad ,to anywhere ,,even to helll is better ..mostly to EU countires cuz travel to US OR canada has became a dream ...
no one can think of it ..
thnx in advance
What's wrong? Why do you wanna flee from where you are?
Asep25

Post by Asep25 »

oh, man! what's the matter? what a crazy traveller!
Admiral

Post by Admiral »

If you have money, you can go anywhere.
awrang

Re: Hey guys ..i wanna get out from here :( any one help me

Post by awrang »

Haggard wrote:hey guys ..whats up |? could any budy help me to travel abroad ,to anywhere ,,even to helll is better ..mostly to EU countires cuz travel to US OR canada has became a dream ...
no one can think of it ..
thnx in advance
You don't need travel at all just relax your mind is damaged.... that will be good for you will never see any of that dream......
Awrang Zaib Taraki
tikay
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by tikay »

Hi people...this forum is what seems to be messed up...a person writes in full of trust and insted of treating them like a human with a problem, who wants advise (he just wants to travel) you all begin to berate and call him insane, now to me, personally, that is really sick I will try to avoid you if I see your posts in the future. You are rude and probably children...very young...who have no manners. Consider yourselves spanked!
I think you should visit my country friend...the South Pacific is nice...I spent almost twenty nice years in Hawaii.

Visit me in L.A. otherwise...I am Buddhist and you may roll out your sleeping bag on my familys living room floor for a week or two so long as you pay for your own food and have good manners. Swearing is not a problem...there is a whole lot to swear about sometimes.