Introduce Famouse Building

Talk about travel, tourism and your holidays.

Moderator: EC

imanakbar

Introduce Famouse Building

Post by imanakbar »

Hi folks 8)

please send Famouse Buliding in your Country

I sended some of them in all over the world .

1. The White House

The building in Washington DC ( USA) where the US President lives . Also the the office of the US Government . Work Began on the building in 1792.

2. The Coliseum

A famous building in Rome , Italy , built by the Roman emperors Vespasian and Titus for contests and games . The Building was completed by A.D.80. Parts of it are still standing .

3. The Great Wall

The longest structure ever built ( about 4,000 miles or 6,400 kilometers ).The wall crosses northern China between The east coast and north–central China and was built to keep out invaders. It was constructed by hand . It can be Seen from the moon ! .

4. Mecca

The holiest city for Islam , the religion of the Muslims , It lies in western Suadi Arabia . The city is the birthplace of Muhammad, the prophet of Islam . . Muslims face Mecca when they pray.

5. Red Squre

A squre in Moscow , Russia , about ¼ mile (0.4 kilometer) long, lies just outside the walls of the Kremlin . The tomb of Lenin was placed in Red Squre .

6. The Taj Mahal

A marble building built by the Emperor Shah Jahan in memory of his favorite wife in the 17th century .North of New Delhi, India.

7. The Tower of Pisa

The 12 th –century tower , one of Italy’s most famous images , was closed in 1990 because it was deemed to be Leaning too far for tourist to climb safely .

Best wishes :wink: :wink: :wink:

Abbas
Unknownsu
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Unknownsu »

Thw White House?? :? I don't think the White House compares to the rest of your list.
Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Dixie »

The Sacred Family, in Barcelona?
imanakbar

Post by imanakbar »

Unknownsu look carefully I wrote '' FAamouse Building''

not Tourist Places !! :wink:

ok :!:
imanakbar

Post by imanakbar »