which country you want to visit in 2006

Talk about travel, tourism and your holidays.

Moderator: EC

hereiam
Rising Star
Rising Star

which country you want to visit in 2006

Post by hereiam »

- but give realistic options not your dreams. Why? How long? What do you wish to see and how much does this trip cost in your country?:)
I love you all:)
Oriani
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Oriani »

It's not my dream but next July 2006, I'll take a trip to USA. Idaho, Rupert city; visiting a friend who came here Venezuela to see me. So now is my turn to see her!!!! I'll go with my brother Rodolfo(I think, because I don't want to go alone) who is 24 years old and I hope to have fun there and lear a little more about English as well... :) ... By the Way, it's the first time I'll go out of Venezuela!!!!!!!.. :)
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Re: which country you want to visit in 2006

Post by MissLT »

hereiam wrote:- but give realistic options not your dreams. Why? How long? What do you wish to see and how much does this trip cost in your country?:)
The chance that I will go back to Vietnam for the coming up Christmas 2006 is pretty high. I will stay there for about three weeks up to a month. I hope I will go to Hue and Hanoi and Halong Bay. The trip should cost about 3 thousands, including everything.
Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Dixie »

I am going to China in a month and a half, but actually I would love to go back to NYC :( :D
Rui
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Rui »

well, i'm going to sweden next month, and the trip won't be very expensive, since i have my brother living there and the plane tickets have costed only 100€ 8)
hereiam
Rising Star
Rising Star

hmmm

Post by hereiam »

Your answers are really interesting.
Specially Dixie puzzled me:)
Dixie - may I know what you will be doing in China?
Visiting?
Working?
Learning something???????????

NYC - I never was. But I don't regret.

Thanks for your answers:)
I am waiting for next:)
Maybe someone wants to visit Ireland???
Or can tell me how much it could cost crossing (on camelbacks) sahara desert. plus how long it lasts.
I saw a book about such an exploit yesterday and i am still enchanted. but the book was in German:(
hey - maybe someone could translate this great book into an easier language???
Rui
Rising Star
Rising Star

Re: hmmm

Post by Rui »

hereiam wrote:maybe someone could translate this great book into an easier language???
so it could never be polish :lol: :lol: :lol:
vince90
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by vince90 »

I plan a vacation to Europe for 2 weeks in September. The trip may include London, Paris, Lyon and maybe somewhere in Italia for a couple of days
Hardi
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Hardi »

No where. All really exotic places are too far away and I don't see any reason why I should cast example finland or Sweden. I think there is a lot of same interesting places here in estonia where I'm never been..
Lalee
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Lalee »

I'll be visting South Korea (Seoul) next year in June. I'll stay there for one month.
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

:wink: Ain't it a lucky year? Most of us will have places to go! Yay for having a chance to leave the country! And yay to whoever invented the airplane. One of the greatest inventions ever!
Oriani
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Oriani »

I feel bad.. you seem you have money or you're rich: you take trips to China--London... Paris....Sweeden... New York......I had to safe money for 4 years so that I can be in Idaho for only 15 DAYS!.. what Am I doing here?
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

Oriani wrote:I feel bad.. you seem you have money or you're rich: you take trips to China--London... Paris....Sweeden... New York......I had to safe money for 4 years so that I can be in Idaho for only 15 DAYS!.. what Am I doing here?
If you did look around, you would see there are EC members who have never gone oversea their whole lives. Are you feeling better now? :wink:
Oriani
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Oriani »

LennyeTran wrote:
Oriani wrote:I feel bad.. you seem you have money or you're rich: you take trips to China--London... Paris....Sweeden... New York......I had to safe money for 4 years so that I can be in Idaho for only 15 DAYS!.. what Am I doing here?
If you did look around, you would see there are EC members who have never gone oversea their whole lives. Are you feeling better now? :wink:
Kind of...
Last edited by Oriani on Thu Dec 29, 2005 3:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Re: hmmm

Post by Dixie »

hereiam wrote:Your answers are really interesting.
Specially Dixie puzzled me:)
Dixie - may I know what you will be doing in China?
Visiting?
Working?
Learning something???????????
I am going there on a one-week vacation trip.
hereiam
Rising Star
Rising Star

Hello:)

Post by hereiam »

People who have to save money for your trips - don't worry. I belong your group too!
Dixie - how long will you stay in China? Are you planning a tour around or visiting some places???
Lately I have found a book on-line about a Polish couple (specially woman) who has been travelling around the world by hitchhiking (let's call it generally hitchhiking cause of course she has to fly here and there too).
People asks her " how do you earn your money for it?" cause she cannot has a 9.00-17.00 job this time etc. and first she published only e-mails to her friends etc. She also isn't old and started her world-tournee in US which is the most expensive country in the world as would seem to me, not in Africa - to compare.
So her idea couldn't be a self-financing project how it happens around the world.
Because she is in Africa at the very end of it. Now.
But she doesn't want to talk/write about her funds.
So it is immpossible she gained it in Poland.
:)
hereiam
Rising Star
Rising Star

ups

Post by hereiam »

Oh - sorry Dixie - of course one week in China. Sorry:(
But one place or more if I can ask you?:)
passionate

Post by passionate »

LennyeTran wrote:
hereiam wrote:- but give realistic options not your dreams. Why? How long? What do you wish to see and how much does this trip cost in your country?:)
The chance that I will go back to Vietnam for the coming up Christmas 2006 is pretty high. I will stay there for about three weeks up to a month. I hope I will go to Hue and Hanoi and Halong Bay. The trip should cost about 3 thousands, including everything.
HEY,if u intend to visit viet nam,especially Ha noi,why don't u get contact with me, i will,of coz, help u to know more about viet nam :)
Yasmina
Rising Star
Rising Star

HI

Post by Yasmina »

[color=darkblue]Hi Herian
It is a nice topic.I suggest to visit Egypt it is a very wonderful country and it has the third of the monuments in the world.Its people also famous of their hospitality.And there you can see the history of the pharaohs.If you want to know any thing about my country you can visit me
http://www.englishclub.com/esl-forums/v ... hp?t=24713
Please visit and tell me what do you think :)
[/color]
Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Re: ups

Post by Dixie »

hereiam wrote:Oh - sorry Dixie - of course one week in China. Sorry:(
But one place or more if I can ask you?:)
BeiJing, the Great Wall and probably Shangai :D
hereiam
Rising Star
Rising Star

hello travellers:)

Post by hereiam »

I hope Dixie we can read about your impressions after your return:). Shanghai is a port-city so it must be much more opened to the world and innovations compared to continental Beijing (as it seems to me the same story around the world ).
Well..as deals Egipt my question is - which time of the year is the best to visit Egipt cause it seems to me in July-August is simply too warm there to visit! I mean it is a good time to lie on beaches but to visit some relics???
I was in Roma in August some years ago and I wanted to go to the seaside or nowhere!:(
My friends there were broken down with my attitude cause when I reached the next church inside I tried to hide myself at the back of big columns and didn't want to go outside the tropical heat!!!
But truly speaking the best I would go into mountains -Tibet or Kaukas. I could make there a documentary or discover some new healing plants.
In the meantime, however, I will probably go to Paris cause one time while chatting one guy wrote to me "come to Paris! all doors are opened to you in our wonderful city!( he lived there) but, unfrtunately, he didn't want to write to me WHICH door exactedly should I look for???;)
Have nice day and thanks for reading:)
Yasmina
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Yasmina »

Hi
The weather is so worm and hot in that monthes but the most mild monthes are form March to June.We have a very good and long beaches.http://www.idsc.gov.eg/Egypt/GeneralInfo.asp
This site will help you to know many things about Egypt.
Yasmina
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Yasmina »

Poloten4ik wrote:i wanna go to Ireland! Its wonderfull country i think! And i wanna go to Poland for some weeks and in June i will go to America, Utah. I have some friends there and i must visit them and ride with them on my bike. There are exelet mountines for freeriding :) And in Sempember i have some competiton at Egypt, Hurgada.
Can u imegen if some people from this forum met in real life? for example one boy or girk go to some country and another want to do it too. We can discuss it and meet somewhere in this country and have a nice travel together! I think it will be very cool!
Hi
Iam egyption.what kind of competion do you have in Egypt?May be I can help you
Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Dixie »

Poloten4ik wrote: Can u imegen if some people from this forum met in real life? for example one boy or girk go to some country and another want to do it too. We can discuss it and meet somewhere in this country and have a nice travel together! I think it will be very cool!
I've imagined it loads of times! :D

BTW, I am meeting Violet in one week! :D 8)
hereiam
Rising Star
Rising Star

Hi Dixie:)

Post by hereiam »

Lucky you:)
Will you climb a great wall???
Read a nice blog:)
http://www.onemanbandwidth.com/wordpress/
Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Re: Hi Dixie:)

Post by Dixie »

hereiam wrote:Lucky you:)
Will you climb a great wall???
Read a nice blog:)
http://www.onemanbandwidth.com/wordpress/
Thanks hereiam, I loved the jokes :D Yes I am going to visit the Great Wall next Tuesday. I still can't believe it.
Tora
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Tora »

Guys... you know i've just started studying a new semester at the university, now it's minus 20 on the street and here you are talking about vacation! :roll: That's great travelling and meeting and investigating... Now i'm saving money to travel round Europe in summer, just from Moscow by bus! I feel like Keruac's Duluoz ('On The Road' is my Bible)!
Dixie, you must be extremely happy... :wink: :D
Last edited by Tora on Thu Feb 09, 2006 3:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Tora
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Tora »

Holly Jesus! I'm a Silver Member now... :D :D 8)
Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Dixie »

Tora wrote:Holly Jesus! I'm a Silver Member now... :D :D 8)
Yeah, and maybe you become a golden member soon! ;)
Tora
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Tora »

Dixie wrote: Yeah, and maybe you become a golden member soon! ;)
Is it a challenge? :D Thanks, Dixie! :wink:
Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Dixie »

Tora wrote: Is it a challenge? :D Thanks, Dixie! :wink:
Not at all... You'll see when the time comes :mrgreen:
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

passionate wrote: HEY,if u intend to visit viet nam,especially Ha noi,why don't u get contact with me, i will,of coz, help u to know more about viet nam :)
I will meet you if you're still around at EC by that time. I will definitely meet Arale, Pirate, and some other EC members in Hanoi who don't post here often. Well, I will definitely meet them when I'm in Hanoi unless they don't have time to see me. I don't know about Arale and Pirate, but several EC members in Hanoi will meet me, they said.
Dolphinland

Germany

Post by Dolphinland »

I just want to go to Germany because of the World Cup. I hope eagerly to cheer for German and Italian nations. 8) 8) 8)
Tora
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Tora »

Dolphinland wrote:I just want to go to Germany because of the World Cup. I hope eagerly to cheer for German and Italian nations. 8) 8) 8)
And China doesn't take part in it, does it? :?: :?:
My country couldn't get through the pre-playing tour (i hardly know how to call it :oops: )! So, I'm going to support Portugal! (if it's involved) :!:
And will you go there?
Dolphinland

Post by Dolphinland »

Tora wrote:
Dolphinland wrote:I just want to go to Germany because of the World Cup. I hope eagerly to cheer for German and Italian nations. 8) 8) 8)
And China doesn't take part in it, does it? :?: :?:
My country couldn't get through the pre-playing tour (i hardly know how to call it :oops: )! So, I'm going to support Portugal! (if it's involved) :!:
And will you go there?
Nope.It's a pity that our China football team didn't qualify for the 2006 World Cup. :oops:

I remembered Russia took part in the 2002 World Cup. :roll:

Why do you like portugal? Is it because of christiano Ronaldo or Figo or someone? But I don't think Portugal will perform well like they did in Euro 2004.

It's a pity that I'm too young to go to there. I haven't got enough money or time. :? I hope you can go there :D ,but the ticket is hard to get. :roll:
Tora
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Tora »

Hey come on :!: I remeber Russia too! What a shame! :oops: :oops:
No i'm not going there, it's too expensive for students!
And Portugal... Figo is my favourite one, but he's too old now to be involved in such a competition :( A couple of years ago he was hillalious! I like him so much... mmm... 8) And also Deco! And Maniche was playing in Dinamo (Moscow) last season, but i hardly believe he's still there. I LIKE THEM ALL!
Dolphinland, we are 100% off-topic... :roll:
manrat

Post by manrat »

I went to Mexico in January and will go back throughout the year, but mostly work related and I will hopefully go back to Europe, esp. Germany once or twice to visit family, probably before summer and for Christmas.
Masayuki

Post by Masayuki »

I already visited 2 countries, the United States of America and the United Kingdom as seminar of my University.
Both of them are really good. In Los Angeles, there are so many good people, good temperature. And in the UK, actually I am in UK, the weather is cld, but city of London is so good to me.
Actually I ever had been to Korea, New Zealand, Australia, Singapore, the United States and the United Kingdom. If I had a time and enough money, I would like to go to Canada. Of course I like England and I would like to come back here some day.
Cypress
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Cypress »

This summer I am going to visit my motherland, Ukraine. I haven’t been there for more than four years. And all this time, I’ve been saving money for this trip. Can’t wait to see all my friends and relatives again. And after all those political changes what life is like there? Can’t wait to experience living in Ukraine again. I plan to spend there a month (an entire month of not working, not studying, but just having fun)
Tora
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Tora »

Cypress wrote:This summer I am going to visit my motherland, Ukraine. I haven’t been there for more than four years. And all this time, I’ve been saving money for this trip. Can’t wait to see all my friends and relatives again. And after all those political changes what life is like there? Can’t wait to experience living in Ukraine again. I plan to spend there a month (an entire month of not working, not studying, but just having fun)
Hello and welcome! :wink:
I'm so glad to find people from Russia, Ukraine, Belarus and other former united countries here! I hope there is a real conncetion between, not less strong and friendly as among people from different countries, but still...
Cypress, I hope yor dreams will come true! :!: :wink:
Cypress
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Cypress »

Thank you, Tora! It’s my pleasure to meet you and everybody else on this forum :D
ANDYTAN

Post by ANDYTAN »

Dixie wrote:I am going to China in a month and a half, but actually I would love to go back to NYC :( :D
yeah! this's good idea visit china in 2006...china was a beauty country....even have so many foreign guys said bad word to china till now..but I trust it give them a good impression for come in china's every goreign people...china is one of claim peace and reject war's country in the world......and china also have so many change in all of thing... it's become better and better....the olp will be comeing .........and china will welcome all over the world's people to come here it's time by olp......we will offer the best the sevire to u ...
etan

scotland

Post by etan »

Hello, I will visit Scotland in next June, just for 4 days. I will arrive in Edinburgh and go to Glasgow, Oban, the Loch Ness. The travel will be speed but if I am enjoy, I will go back for few weeks.
I have ever visited Ireland during a week and I was enjoy to see the typical landscapes.
What do you feel about Scotland ? any address, shop or bar ?
Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Re: scotland

Post by Dixie »

etan wrote:Hello, I will visit Scotland in next June, just for 4 days. I will arrive in Edinburgh and go to Glasgow, Oban, the Loch Ness. The travel will be speed but if I am enjoy, I will go back for few weeks.
I have ever visited Ireland during a week and I was enjoy to see the typical landscapes.
What do you feel about Scotland ? any address, shop or bar ?
Oh, I'm so jealous! I would love to go to Scotland too... and visit all those things... I hope I will someday, eventually... I'll keep on dreaming meanwhile ;)
Rui
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Rui »

Tora wrote:Hey come on :!: I remeber Russia too! What a shame! :oops: :oops:
No i'm not going there, it's too expensive for students!
And Portugal... Figo is my favourite one, but he's too old now to be involved in such a competition :( A couple of years ago he was hillalious! I like him so much... mmm... 8) And also Deco! And Maniche was playing in Dinamo (Moscow) last season, but i hardly believe he's still there. I LIKE THEM ALL!
Dolphinland, we are 100% off-topic... :roll:

well, sorry but i had to say something after see you will support portugal on World Cup, im glad to know that and im sure it isnt because of any of the players, the first reason it's because you wanna see me happy :wink:
etan

Post by etan »

I am sorry too but the subject is "adventure and travel" isn't it ? If I want to talk about World Cup, for sure I will write in the sport forum. What can you tell about Portugal if I want to go there ?
etan

Scotland

Post by etan »

I just come back from Scotland ! It's a nice country, peoples are very sympathic. I visited during just 4 days Edimborough, Perth, Inverness, the Loch Ness and I am really enjoy about Edimborough and the Loch Ness, but I didn't see Nessie...
Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Re: Scotland

Post by Dixie »

etan wrote:I just come back from Scotland ! It's a nice country, peoples are very sympathic. I visited during just 4 days Edimborough, Perth, Inverness, the Loch Ness and I am really enjoy about Edimborough and the Loch Ness, but I didn't see Nessie...
Hey why don't you start a new thread and tell us all about your trip? I'm sure it was fascinating ;)

Welcome back, by the way! ;) :D