never travel, wish to have chance to travel

Talk about travel, tourism and your holidays.

Moderator: EC

heyxi

Post by heyxi »

I work in nanjing, but my hometown is Yancheng city. Therefore, during the Spring Festival, i went home by car and came back to nanjing yesterday. Now, i work in company.
When i was at hometown, i have several get-together with previous classmates in high school and senior school. Unfortunately, i feel that many classmates are not close except several special friends who keep connection with me all the time. When we had meals, all people performed extremely politely, the atmosphere also made me polite. I don't like the feeling. I think the intimate relation had gone away and never came back.
The december bonus i got last year is only 900 yuan(RMB). I think it is litter. So now, i don't have any enthusiasm to work.
In a word, now, i feel a litter sad. Furthermore, it is cloudy sky outside. it is forecasted it will snow today.
:( :( :( :( :(

What about you?
sky888walker

Hi..

Post by sky888walker »

Hi Heyxi,

Sorry to jumping in after i read your sad introduction. I followed your conversation with damyi and found that it's really interesting.

Heyxi, please dont be too pessimistic. I have been travelling to many countries in the last 3 years and I have met with many people. However, for me, only 1 country in this world which i like most. It's your country, heyxi. It's not my home country as i was not born in china. I am not a chinese citizen. My wife is pure chinese.

In my mind, china is a really amazing country. We were travelling to china for almost 1 month starting from Dec until early January this year. We visited several cities and travelled through land using a train. It was indeed very amazing. Your country has beautiful landscapes. Indeed very beautiful. I took many many pictures. I was thinking that it must be more beautiful in summer and autumn. At that time, most of the time, i just found a bit "gloomy" scenery mostly with white and gray colour.

Also, we visited several interesting places. I really enjoyed my trip. It's indeed amazing. Really amazing. I do hope that i will a chance to travel once again, to all cities in china, to taste all china and to see many cultural things. China has unique culture which i can not find anywhere else in the world.

Amazing is the last from me..
A simple answer using simple words from a simple and humble man
heyxi

Re: Hi..

Post by heyxi »

sky888walker wrote:Hi Heyxi,

Sorry to jumping in after i read your sad introduction. I followed your conversation with damyi and found that it's really interesting.

Heyxi, please dont be too pessimistic. I have been travelling to many countries in the last 3 years and I have met with many people. However, for me, only 1 country in this world which i like most. It's your country, heyxi. It's not my home country as i was not born in china. I am not a chinese citizen. My wife is pure chinese.

In my mind, china is a really amazing country. We were travelling to china for almost 1 month starting from Dec until early January this year. We visited several cities and travelled through land using a train. It was indeed very amazing. Your country has beautiful landscapes. Indeed very beautiful. I took many many pictures. I was thinking that it must be more beautiful in summer and autumn. At that time, most of the time, i just found a bit "gloomy" scenery mostly with white and gray colour.

Also, we visited several interesting places. I really enjoyed my trip. It's indeed amazing. Really amazing. I do hope that i will a chance to travel once again, to all cities in china, to taste all china and to see many cultural things. China has unique culture which i can not find anywhere else in the world.

Amazing is the last from me..
welcome to our chat.hehe.
have you ever been in nanjing?
heyxi

Post by heyxi »

i am very surprised at your reply. i thought i had no chance to chat with you. so i'm very very happy for recieving your reply.
after read your reply, my mood become dark. what happened to you? now how are you? i hope you are fine now.smile again.
i am waiting here for you.
look forward to chatting with you.