Vietnam - a friendly and peaceful country!

Talk about travel, tourism and your holidays.

Moderator: EC

ANDYTAN

Post by ANDYTAN »

Mint wrote::wink:
Are u used to come to Vietnam? I guess u afraid 'bout traffic jam, bargain, or something like that. I know. Vietnam is a developing country so it has many complicated thing. But there are also many friendly people,no violence, no terrorism, right? :wink:
I think it's depend on you meet right people! :wink:
vietnam....yeah..I am used to come there..I always see it from hk's film when I'M little boy...so I very want to go there..even the vietnam no model and have a little old in some place..but I fell so comfortable when I GO TO HERE EVERY TIME...of course , vietnam's people so nice and it's good no valuer...I LIKE VIETam....I WILL GO again if i have time next time ..
Hoa`Dinh

Post by Hoa`Dinh »

Thanks for ur comment, cyborg !
For a long time, i haven't used English usually , so i forget rather much.

But all thing i wrote over is only my feeling about Ha Noi, where I live. If you visited Ha Noi, please share ur feeling about Ha Noi,okie?
Or if u want to know something about Ha Noi, i promise I'll answer (Of course,if i know :D)
harvester
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by harvester »

Hoa`Dinh wrote:If you go to Viet Nam , there are a wonderful place that you can't but visit.It is Ha Noi, the capital of Viet Nam.
You'll see easy its differences, its beauty is the combination of past and modern.Along the stress , you'll see ancient buildings intermix with modern building.
If you want to feel the ancient air , go to thirty six streets and districts of Ha Noi.All the name of stress is started with "Hang" (in English, it mean "goods")such as:"Hang Muoi","Hang Bong"....You'll explore many intersting thing when you want to know better about this names ^_^.
An another especial thing of Ha Noi is each stress sale the same goods.If you're a girl don't foget go to DOI Can St. & Cau Go St., it's the world of hair-pin,unique necklace....Ice_cream ? Trang Tien is best place you need...........enjoy yourself!
And don't foget to get up early , run around the West Lake(a biggest lake in city) to feel the fresh air in the morning and the friendly of Ha Noi people.
Or walk along the stress,you will find out each stress has a unique tree.In summer, the light violet cover all the corner of the Kim Ma St. because of Bang Lang's flower(sorry! I don't know what its name in English), or the hard smell of milk flower on Nguyen Du St. at night in autumn .....
And the last thing (according me, it's the most Unfortunate thing if u haven't enjoyed it) is foods of Ha Noi.The most famous food perhap is "Pho".There are many kinds of "pho",each location has a special recipe, but "pho" Ha Noi is numberone!( i bet ^_^).The taste of Ha Noi food is light, not mix much taste ,each dish has speccial taste, so it suit for
almost people.But if only concentrate your attention on "pho", u'll miss many other interesting dishs. Remember go to westlake to eat "shrimp cake", ice_cream at Trang Tien stress,....
At this time ,we ,students, are interested in a new &good food but i really don't know how to call it in English.
Although our city have some problem need to solve such as the beggars course uncomfortable to vistors, noisy, traffic jam at the rush hour....,we're trying our best to make our city become a beautyful, friendly city.
Come , explore & feel the beauty of our city!
Have a good time ^_^
Wow, your post makes me so curious. Living in Vietnam so many years but I haven't been to Hanoi, I don't have any chance to visit it. I have heard from the others telling about Hanoi and in my fancy it's an interesting place. I hope I will come to Hanoi one day for travelling and visit all the places you introduced. :)

Have fun,
Hoa`Dinh

Post by Hoa`Dinh »

Wellcome!
There're many wonderful thing else,u can discover.

But u'd better wait until autumn. Because , at this time, there're many people from all over the world(sorry, i made a misstake) i meam from other location in Viet Nam who come Ha Noi to prepare for their important exam , the exam to go to university.U see, Vietnamese attachs much importance to studying at university. So, Ha Noi now very crowded, tired, hot...
The weather in the autumn very nice,it isn't hot & uncomfortable as the summer, cold in the winter.
Doremon

Post by Doremon »

Who wants to visit Hanoi? I'm glad to become a tour guide for u! It's free :wink:
firecake

Post by firecake »

If I have money and time ,i will go ~
huhu
~
Doremon

Post by Doremon »

:D Of course :wink:
pencil

Post by pencil »

i live in Hanoi too. sorry that i have not enough words and an english ability to express as much about hanoi as friend Hoa Dinh but i feel how nice Hanoi is.
really in this city citizens got used to a lot of things not similar to anywhere else in the world.
one of such habits i can tell about like an axample is to go to small cafes at remote corners everyday.of couse if you would like a cup of cappuccino or espresso, shame that it is almost inavailable, you also differently find a wiener cafe in our city. normally we drink our traditional caffee, a little "stronger" than that in europe , but far cheaper, i think.
there are also a nummer of serious marks of traditional caffees such as ba Nang, Giang, co Hoa... you can get in, each has its own taste. where fits to us is to become our lifelong cafe.
many people here possess their own words " caffee culture"
one day if possible maybe i will invite you to get in such a cafe here in Hanoi,.. likely so?