Visited places in your country

Talk about travel, tourism and your holidays.

Moderator: EC

MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Visited places in your country

Post by MissLT »

The complete question is, what places have you visited in your country?

Vietnam: only South and Central. I haven't been to the North yet :( . I hope I'll go there when I'm back home for a visit.
Last edited by MissLT on Fri Sep 15, 2006 4:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rui
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Rui »

well, i live close to the airport, and as you can imagine its the best place i've ever visited in my country 8) :lol:
Hardi
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Hardi »

Well i live near of a airport too, but it doesn't serve anymore. Its a old soviet militar airport.. but something 15 and more years ago it was one of bigest of them.. well u can imagine how interesting was for me to creep in and steal interesting airplane parts.. They had there some old pombers that was cuted town, it was easy to get things there...

But otherwise i haven't ben in many places. Once went in estonian capital Talinn and.. then in some smaller towns.. like Elva and Otepää.. That doesn't say nothing isn't? well since this is a english forum.. then none cares here about any other places that those what are called bordello :evil: sorry i haven't ben there, those are only for discusting british tourists.. :evil: i even don't know where they are located... :twisted: :evil:
Oriani
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Oriani »

I haven't visited the different Islands that there are in Vzla, and the Salto Angel :( .. The rest?? I have been to other places here!!!
Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Dixie »

Almost every part I guess (except Girona). The coast: Tarragona, Barcelona. The north: Pyrenees, Val d'Aran... In the Valencian country, I have just been in Castelló and València, except of course from Vinaròs which is quite close to where I live, and is where Jordi lives in the weekdays... Balearic Islands: I have only been to Mallorca and Menorca.

Apart from the Catalan lands, and if we consider Spain as "my country" then I have only visited Madrid and Cádiz, in Andalusia.
iwantmore

Re: Visited places in your country

Post by iwantmore »

LennyeTran wrote:The complete question is, what places have you visited in your country?

Vietnam: only South and Central. I haven't been to the North yet :( . I hope I'll go there when I'm back home for a visit.
I haven't been to North and Central too.
iwantmore

Post by iwantmore »

I have visited Can Tho, Phu Quoc, Nha Trang, Phan Thiet, Phan Rang, Mui Ne, Can Gio, Rach Gia, Da Lat and other places which I don't remember on my way to above places.
iwantmore

Post by iwantmore »

Where have you visited Lennye Tran ( In Vietnam )
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Re: Visited places in your country

Post by MissLT »

LennyeTran wrote:The complete question is, what places have you visited in your country?

Tora
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Tora »

Dixie wrote:Almost every part I guess (except Girona). The coast: Tarragona, Barcelona. The north: Pyrenees, Val d'Aran... In the Valencian country, I have just been in Castelló and València, except of course from Vinaròs which is quite close to where I live, and is where Jordi lives in the weekdays... Balearic Islands: I have only been to Mallorca and Menorca.

Apart from the Catalan lands, and if we consider Spain as "my country" then I have only visited Madrid and Cádiz, in Andalusia.
Have you been to the Basque Country?
Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Dixie »

Tora wrote: Have you been to the Basque Country?
Not yet... Hope to visit soon :D
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

Dixie wrote:Almost every part I guess (except Girona). The coast: Tarragona, Barcelona. The north: Pyrenees, Val d'Aran... In the Valencian country, I have just been in Castelló and València, except of course from Vinaròs which is quite close to where I live, and is where Jordi lives in the weekdays... Balearic Islands: I have only been to Mallorca and Menorca.

Got any pictures? :wink:
Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Dixie »

LennyeTran wrote: Got any pictures? :wink:
Yes Len but I was 9, 11 or 13 years old... :lol: :lol: I remember I was 9 when I visited Madrid, 19 when I went to Cádiz and 13 when I went to the Pyrenees although we used to go there a lot in summer... :lol:
zhouai

Post by zhouai »

Many friends are from Vietnam!

In China, I haven't been to Yunnan province. It's in South of China and close Southeast Asia.

There is very beautiful and nice, has some excellent outlook, such as jokul, natural forest etc.
Admiral

Post by Admiral »

And exotic national minority girls
TearHere
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by TearHere »

There're alot of beautiful places here but since Philippines is an archipelago, travelling is quite expensive.
I've been to some nice places too, like baguio :arrow: http://www.mabuhayvacations.com/images/phil_baguio.jpg ,cebu :arrow: http://flyasiana.com/image/news/cebu.jpg ,etc.
I'm lucky enough to live near Boracay beach :arrow: http://www.lakbaypilipinas.com/images/b ... trees1.jpg , a tourist sopt here.
Cypress
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Cypress »

Dixie I suppose you have been to Gaudi Park and perhaps many times. I watched a video about it a few days ago and I thought it was just breathtaking. But it would be nice to hear an account of a person who actually have been there.