EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

What do you think about Thailand?

Talk about travel, tourism and your holidays.

Moderators: Vega, EC

Postby nancybenniti » Mon Dec 18, 2006 5:10 pm

I'm going to Thailand at New Year.But my parents don't allow because i only go to Thailand. and i'm a girl. Huhu. So my plans in Thailand breaks. :((. Maybe i will go to Thailand next 3 years.Thailand, wait for me
I love you, my bf
nancybenniti

Postby onni » Tue Dec 26, 2006 2:12 pm

^^
^^
^^
I wish you could be there in someday, Thailand is a beautiful place, if you have a chance to visit my country i recommend you to go to PP island, cause it my favorite place in my mind. :P :P
onni

Postby Floydian » Tue Jan 02, 2007 8:30 am

I will be visit Thailand and maybe Vietnam in 13-23 April 2007 :). How is the weather in Thailand in these dates?
Floydian

Postby zuckbox » Wed Jan 03, 2007 5:02 am

babara wrote:Yes,I think so It is not coz I am a thai but thailand is one of countries that be peaceful and friendly people.
zuckbox

t

Postby zuckbox » Wed Jan 03, 2007 5:30 am

tddd
zuckbox

Postby wllsp » Fri Jan 26, 2007 6:03 pm

I have just returned from Thailand where I was on my vacation and I have to say that I really enjoyed being there.

First the weather was almost excellent, mostly sunny and hot. I spent 10 days on the island of Koh-Chang and I could swim and sunbathe as much as I wanted. Besides beaches on the island are very good so you can really enjoy lying on a white sand beach and getting tanned.

Second, the gulf of Thailand which surronds the isle was really warm and it was a great pleasure just to swim slowly in the water. Moreover the seabed around it is mainly sandy and in my opinions it's better for swimmers.

If you like snorkelling or scuba-diving this island has also something to offer. Snorkelling is best to do near small islands which are near Koh-Chang. Often there are coral reefs around these small islands and it's great to snorkel there looking at the beauttiful coral reefs and different types of fish. I also scuba-dived a couple of times while being there. I really enjoyed it because visibility was excelent, the places where we did scuba-diving were full of fish and the seabed was interesting. Besides scuba-diving is not very expensive there.

Finally the life on the island is very quite. So it's best for families with children. But if one day you decide that you want something else it's not difficult to get from the island to Pattaya which is famous for its night life. So if you want a few crazy nights it's easy to get them. Or you can go to Bangkog and take a look at some historic places there.
wllsp
Gold Member

Postby babara » Fri Jan 26, 2007 6:34 pm

Oh Wllsp, I am glad to you like here,Thailand. :D
Yes, I think so.. island of Koh-Chang is good and everytime I went to beaches I can see many foreigner lying on the beach also :D

Or you can go to Bangkog and take a look at some historic places there.

...This means you went to Wat Phra Kaew(Temple of the Emerald Buddha)?? :)
babara
Platinum Member

Postby wllsp » Mon Jan 29, 2007 7:12 am

babara wrote:...This means you went to Wat Phra Kaew(Temple of the Emerald Buddha)?? :)

Yes, I was there. Besides the Royal palace and the temple of the Emerald Buddha I also went to the highest skyscraper in Bangkok and took a look at the city from the height of 300 meters. I was really impressed.
wllsp
Gold Member

Postby babara » Tue Jan 30, 2007 10:42 am

wllsp wrote:
Yes, I was there. Besides the Royal palace and the temple of the Emerald Buddha I also went to the highest skyscraper in Bangkok and took a look at the city from the height of 300 meters. I was really impressed.

Yes,but I have never tried to do like you but I know It will have to be certainly impressed. :)
babara
Platinum Member

Postby Coolfish » Thu Feb 01, 2007 7:19 am

I think my feeling of Thailand is complex. I have been Bangkok for a week. The most amusing thing I remember is that in the summer night hearing the song "Take me to your heart", I enjoyed a seafood dinner.
But to be honest, I don't like the traditonal Thai food. Also, there is a huge gap between the rich and the common Thai.
Coolfish
Silver Member

PreviousNext

Return to Adventure & Travel