where is Vietnam?

Talk about travel, tourism and your holidays.

Moderators: Vega, EC

where is Vietnam?

Postby candykhkh » Mon Nov 27, 2006 4:14 pm

I wonder what you say about Vietnam. Have you ever travelled to this country? Is there anything you want to know about it?

Gold Member

Postby Rui » Mon Nov 27, 2006 10:22 pm

well, we were all able to see a bit of vietnam when they did an international meeting with George Bush and many others one month ago, besides that, we hear always stories aout the the horrible war with USA, to be honest with you this are the few things i know about your country, of course that i didnt mention the location because that is known by everyone, if not just take a look on google earth :lol: ,

Miss EnglishClub.com 2006
Miss EnglishClub.com 2006

Postby Dixie » Tue Nov 28, 2006 9:07 am

OMG I thought you were serious about asking where Vietnam is!!! :roll:

Which reminded me of an anecdote that happened last month. My 14-yr-old students had a German exam. There was an activity about verbs where they had to fill in the blanks with the correct verb tense. Well, the only German girl in the class called me to ask me something so I went over to her desk. She showed me a sentence in her exam which went like this: Woher ___________ (kommen) deine Familie? Aus Vietnam. . I wondered what she couldn't understand about that simple sentence, when she asked me: "What's Vietnam?" Image

Silver Member

Re: where is Vietnam?

Postby saamjack » Tue Sep 01, 2015 10:28 am

Vietnam is an Asian country and famous for its beaches and rivers. It religious places also attract the visitors to be there. I went there twice and explore it's all famous places like Nha Trang.
Any suggestion regarding us east coast tours from new york?

Silver Member

Re: where is Vietnam?

Postby ritzkevin » Tue Sep 15, 2015 7:15 pm

I'm an online English tutor on Skype. I have a Vietnamese student who is now based in Australia. He had told me things about Vietnam. The Vietnamese Dong is the lowest currency.
Ritz Kevin

Online English teacher/language trainer

Do you want to improve your English or Filipino? I can help. FREE trial

Skype id: housedog1983

Watch my YouTube video: https://youtu.be/iUDpoMJcdso

Return to “Adventure & Travel”