EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

where are you travelling virtually now?

Talk about travel, tourism and your holidays.

Moderators: Vega, EC

hello Mr Lenin :)

Postby LadyMacbeth » Mon Apr 30, 2007 3:50 pm

And everyone else:)

Hmmm... what I can see is that my yahoo page (with Crater Lake) I made yesterday isn't active just like the Mount Mazama. Diseaster:(

Well... all in all I think I should correct the langauge of the description I put there. It is too difficult. I took it from wikipedia. Words should be easier there. Otherwise noone will get anything from that and still it is not what I have been fighting for! :wink:

So I will try to improve it soon :)

In the meantime the site again:
Crater Lake in Oregon attempt nr 3

Well... what more from me? Crimea is extremely FAR. You need all these awful visas to go there. Besides - what interesting there? A sea, some ruins... nice views (similar) and weather can be met elswehere too.
I think Crimea cannot be interesting enough for someone like ME. :)

I know better places in Europe to describe :).
I am sure you still know nothing about them!

All in all I found quite nice site with pictures from Ukraine and Crimea. Try it if you like! :)

Ukraine and Crimea - pictures

See me soon in this nice thread :)

LM
LadyMacbeth
Rough Diamond Member

ps today :)

Postby LadyMacbeth » Mon Apr 30, 2007 5:36 pm

Hello again :)

On the link above you can see some pictures from Ukraine. I have never been in Ukraine but I know some people who visited this country and told to me some things about it (if you like to know about this fact).

But... BUT I realise some of you (specially those who come from Asia can have some problems with identyfing the location of Ukraine and some other European countries that I am going to mention here soon ( a map of US could be seen in one of my links bit earlier).

So - specially for these of you I found a wonderful, really lovely political map of Europe from 2007. Still absolutely hot I can say! :)
It is very important cause some changes have occured here compared to 2006 (as it seems to me).

Soooo - watch my nice finding and enjoy your eyes :)

Europe in 2007

Soon moooooooore about travels around Europe and the world :) :) :)

LM
LadyMacbeth
Rough Diamond Member

last ps here today

Postby LadyMacbeth » Mon Apr 30, 2007 5:38 pm

Of course you can enlarge the political map of Europe 2007 simply by clicking onto its scheme. To see... more. And better. :)
Yours faithfully,
LM
LadyMacbeth
Rough Diamond Member

ps.

Postby LadyMacbeth » Tue May 01, 2007 7:46 am

Well... I have watched the map of Europe again and again... and I came to conclusion I gave you here...
a non-current political map of Europe cause since 1 January 2007 Bulgaria and Romania joined EU so this map is from the second half of 2006 but not from 2007.
SORRY! This isn't any hottest version of my continent :oops: :oops: :oops:

Well... I can only be happy there are some more steady things in this world than some political maps...

Read me soon though... :)

Nice day :)

LM
LadyMacbeth
Rough Diamond Member

hello :)

Postby LadyMacbeth » Thu May 03, 2007 7:46 pm

Hello hello dear Readers :)

Follow this plot cause ONLY HERE SOOON you will read and see blood-freezing stories about alligators from Florida (and not only from this area).

I hope you won't dissapoint me here... :)))

LM
LadyMacbeth
Rough Diamond Member

Postby LadyMacbeth » Sat May 05, 2007 8:05 pm

Hello dear Readers :)

Today Florida's Everglades and its biodiversity (part 1).
As an introduction I want to write that Florida is a state on the south of US. A very beautiful place , MOSTLY (!!!) hot, where many rich people live. But also very dangerous place to live. You know - sharks in ocean, alligators in lakes...etc.
This story of mine will be about alligators. Personally I don't like reptiles at all but most of US alligators live on Everglades - a place at the very south of Florida where one of world-biggest swamp-systems occur (or the biggest swamps in the world).
A part of this system is protected by Everglades National Park and is also both put on World Heritage List and recognised as International Biospere Reserve . So very precious area as you can read.

Today I want to show you a movie about alligator Tom and encourage you to visit Florida's swamps when you will visit this place one lovely day :)

And here is a movie:
Alligator Tom

Attention! You cannot feed alligators in Florida cause you will go to jail threre (like Paris Hilton).
You cannot come nearer than 5 metres to alligatos cause.... cause... something bad can happen to you :(

List of fatal alligators attacks in US

As you can read alligators are very dangerous animals. Swamps are very dangerous areas and swamps full of alligators are twice as scary!!!
The same with lakes in Florida. There are many wonderful lakes in Florida but before you jump - always ask neighbours if alligators are there or not...

The end of part 1 :)
Ask any questions you want... :)

Part two soon :)
LM
LadyMacbeth
Rough Diamond Member

hello again :)

Postby LadyMacbeth » Sun May 06, 2007 6:39 am

Today Alligators PART 2 - some horror today...
I have just found on the youtube.com some movies with situations you should avoid in Florida when you don't want to be eaten by alliagtors...

1. sitting on lakeshores, walking in lakeshore woods without any knowledge if alligators can be there cause...
Bad alligators 1
2. canoing in little canoes in waters where alligators can occur...
watching alligator 2

and many others...!!! :(

See you later ...alligator :)

LM
LadyMacbeth
Rough Diamond Member

Postby LadyMacbeth » Sun May 06, 2007 5:46 pm

Two new videos:
1. the best Florida beaches
The best Florida beaches
2. ATTENTION!!! Attack of a shark!

Shark attack1

Shark attack2

Soon more virtual journeys (more optimistic!!!) :)))

LM
LadyMacbeth
Rough Diamond Member

ps.

Postby LadyMacbeth » Sun May 06, 2007 6:00 pm

ps. I really have to add this post to the plot about virtual journeys. It is a post with rather sad link but next posts/links of mine will be both really completely different and... more optimistic :). I promise!!!
List of shark attacks in US by decade

and what about your virtual journeys? :)

LM
LadyMacbeth
Rough Diamond Member

ps.

Postby LadyMacbeth » Sun May 06, 2007 9:27 pm

This is really REALLY my last post here today.
First a video that is both funny and cruel -I have called it "JUST DEATH OF ONE WILD ALLIGATOR"

Here is a link:

Attack of gator and its death

Another link is with weeping over dead crocodile :
Weeping Irvin

Well... I have to admit that I was bit SHOCKED (YES-SHOCKED)when I saw the second video here.
Can someone cry over dead crocodile? Really?

That's one point. Of course the man (Irving) is already dead. Killed by a stingray. I found many vidoes on-line where people swim with stingrays and ALMOST never any death accidents happen (a fact). They treat them as dolphins etc.
But one guy wrote that these stingrays are accustomed to people and they are tamed (in fact).
The stingray that killed Irving didn't meet any humans before. All in all the author of the movie was stunned, shocked and wondered if he should come into water with stingrays after Irving's accident.... :roll:

Well... guess where I am now? Somewhere under water - that's obvious :)

LM
LadyMacbeth
Rough Diamond Member

PreviousNext

Return to Adventure & Travel