EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

where are you travelling virtually now?

Talk about travel, tourism and your holidays.

Moderators: Vega, EC

ps.

Postby LadyMacbeth » Thu May 10, 2007 7:32 pm

Hi once again today :)

Here is better video with active Old faithful than the one above. So enjoy it:

Old faithful 2

:)

LM
LadyMacbeth
Rough Diamond Member

hello today :)

Postby LadyMacbeth » Fri May 11, 2007 7:53 pm

Hi :)

Today I have wanted to write to you more about Australia but I think it is immpossible for some time :(. There are so many National Parks in Australia that probably any reasonable map of them doesn't exist at all! Who can count them all? I don't know :(.
I wanted to find some more things about eucalyptus forests there but it is so damn hard! Few things about I found.
So I have decided to make a break for a moment. More - soon.

In the meantime listen some info about Paris :) I mean - we are comming back to the REAL civilisation :)

Paris - travel guide

You can practise your English travelling virtually :). Good luck! :)

LM

PS. It wasn't easy to find this video about Paris. When you try to find something in this subject on youtube.com you can see pictures of Paris...Hilton first! :(

See you later :)

LM
LadyMacbeth
Rough Diamond Member

Postby LadyMacbeth » Sat May 12, 2007 5:39 pm

Hello :)

Today we are visiting Vienna - a beautiful European capital.

And here is the link I want to post here:

Vienna

The guy who speaks about Vienna is bit crazy and sometimes uses awful vocabulary :(. His Eglish isn't perfect but there are few things about Vienna on youtube.com. And no things in English I could find apart from this piece...

All the best :)

LM
LadyMacbeth
Rough Diamond Member

hello again :)

Postby LadyMacbeth » Sat May 12, 2007 8:57 pm

Hello last time today... well, English of the guy on the video above isn't perfect the same way as mine isn't ... thus now something completely different :)

I found some videos on-line about Polish (Silesian) Beskidy mountains. They aren't too high so great for starting skiers.
All in all I think I should mention them here too!
So 21 seconds in Beskidy in winter!!!

Beskidy in winter

See you soon - next post will about Canada... I haven't been there yet...and you? :roll:

LM
LadyMacbeth
Rough Diamond Member

Postby LadyMacbeth » Mon May 14, 2007 2:33 pm

I have written that next time I will present some Canadian nature but I am still not ready.

In the meantime I have discovered another terrible video that is about one big orca attacking a woman.
I understand - wild sharks but wild orcas? :(
I have always liked watching trained orcas and you?
But after this video many of my views have been changed :( Probably only dolphins can be trustworthy... :roll:

Orca attacks a woman

Is it often when trained orcas attack?
In wikiepdia I read :Captive Orcas have occasionally acted aggressively towards themselves, other Orcas, or humans, which critics say is a result of stress. Nothing about fatal attacks on human beings but who knows what can happen in future? :roll: :roll: :roll:

Don't stress orcas too much, please (and not only orcas)! :roll:

LM
LadyMacbeth
Rough Diamond Member

hello today :)

Postby LadyMacbeth » Tue May 15, 2007 6:44 pm

Hi everyone who cares :)

I really wanted to post here bit more about Canada (first) and Austrialia (next) but I am still not ready. So busy days I have ... :(

So today I am going to Himalaya mountains. There are so many videos on Mount Everest on-line - some of better, others of worse quality and the one beneath isn't the worst at all. The sound is clear enough to be understood thus you can have next nice on-line English lesson :) Next travels soon :)

Climbing Mount Everest

I would like to know all proverbs connected with Himalaya mountains. If you know some - write, please :)

LM
LadyMacbeth
Rough Diamond Member

hello :)

Postby LadyMacbeth » Wed May 16, 2007 3:46 pm

The video today will be rather short. I want to show you some sands of Sahara desert. It must be really great experience to see a desert, to walk a desert - a sand sea. I hope to see Sahara desert one day :)

Well... the video below has got only few words. Few words and lots of sand... :)

Enjoy watching :)

Running Sahara desert in Morocco

LM
LadyMacbeth
Rough Diamond Member

hello again :)

Postby LadyMacbeth » Wed May 16, 2007 7:33 pm

Hi :)

Some hours ago I was travelling across Sahara desert when, suddenly, I noticed something...green. At first I thought it was OASIS. But no!!! There were some aliens!!! Soon after I met a huge flying saucer. Russian businessmen invited me to come inside.
We took off and went... to the moon.

So I am on the moon now! :)

Here is a movie about first travel to the moon:

Landing on the Moon 1969

Our pictures will be ready soon :)
I hope you are as happy as I am :)
See you soon :)

LM
LadyMacbeth
Rough Diamond Member

hello :)

Postby LadyMacbeth » Thu May 17, 2007 5:37 pm

Today I am in Ireland. Watch this nice movie (or rather nice pictures)about Green Island...

Nice silent video about Ireland

LM
LadyMacbeth
Rough Diamond Member

again me...

Postby LadyMacbeth » Thu May 17, 2007 5:52 pm

Well ... I will present to you my pictures from the moon 2007 soon... in the meantime... safari in Kenya...

Safari in Kenya

ps. sorry that the video above isn't of the best quality...but I didn't find anything better... probably the best would be to watch it at the smallest size of the screen ...

Happy watching :)

LM
LadyMacbeth
Rough Diamond Member

PreviousNext

Return to Adventure & Travel