EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

where are you travelling virtually now?

Talk about travel, tourism and your holidays.

Moderators: Vega, EC

ps.

Postby LadyMacbeth » Fri May 18, 2007 7:00 pm

Hello :)

Today I am in India. Look at that! There are no rules at all when driving in India! The same in Poland only we PROBABLY have more accidents... :roll: :roll: :roll:

Traffic in India

See you soon :)))

LM
LadyMacbeth
Rough Diamond Member

hello here:)

Postby LadyMacbeth » Sat May 19, 2007 7:41 pm

Hello today :)

Well... today I have come to show you something quite different than yesterday. India is a huge country, full of diversities. The video below shows everyone quite different picture than yesterday's movie. Which picture is more true? I don't know. I never was in India... yet :).

Well... I would like only to add here that when you open the video below you will see many other videos about India on the right side of your computer screen. Some are really great! I recommend them all! :)

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F2qZEiZMgWs]Modern
India[/url]

Next fantastic journeys soon...
Guess now where will I go? :)

LM
LadyMacbeth
Rough Diamond Member

Postby LadyMacbeth » Sun May 20, 2007 2:56 pm

Hello today:)

This time I want to show you some Japan. This is such a far, exotic country from my perspective... . First a short promotional video about Japan:
Japan

And here some recollections of Italians who travelled to Japan. Pity whole movie (21 parts I suspect) is in Italian only :(. Besides you have to find on your own the other parts of the movie... :roll: ...here and there ...:roll:

Italians in Japan

Well... I had to take you (and me) to Japan. You could see on the video above that India has become another Japan lately so the more I felt oblidged to show everyone a cradle of this economical change... :roll: :roll: :roll:

I don't know where will I go next. Any suggestions?
LM
LadyMacbeth
Rough Diamond Member

Postby LadyMacbeth » Wed May 23, 2007 4:27 pm

Helo dear travellers :)

Today we are going to Russia (again as I remember).
We will pay two visits in two different, important Russian cities - Saint Petersburg and Moscow or Moscow and Saint Petersburg. Two journeys will be kept in careless, western style. The third trip is my favourite one. Specially its musical backgrund is very Russian... :)

So Moscow first:
Travelling to Moscow (cheerful travel)

Travelling to Moscow (serious musical background)

Things to see in Saint Petersburg:

West goes to Saint Petersburg

How do you like the journeys today? :roll: :roll: :roll:

LM

PS. Maybe you have any suggestions where would you like to go in future? :)
I am open for all ideas... :)
LadyMacbeth
Rough Diamond Member

hello :)

Postby LadyMacbeth » Wed May 23, 2007 4:32 pm

Ups.... hello again ... :)

Well...I can see I've made some mess with travel to Moscow in my post above. Namely the first journey should be solemn and the second cheerful. Ups :oops:

I hope you can forgive me. So once again :

Moscow with solemn musical background

Cheerful travel to Moscow

OK. I hope everything is OK now :)

Read me soon :)

LM
LadyMacbeth
Rough Diamond Member

ps.

Postby LadyMacbeth » Wed May 23, 2007 4:38 pm

Well... this is the last ps. of mine here today ( I do hope). So it is even not so much West going to Saint Petersburg in one video above but typically US point of view. You know...Europe - a place nearby North Pole with many historical places... OMG :oops: :oops: :oops: Aren't such ideas educational tragedy of US... I am quite sure about it ... : )

LM
LadyMacbeth
Rough Diamond Member

hello hello :)

Postby LadyMacbeth » Sun May 27, 2007 8:20 pm

Today I would like to show you some video about National Parks of Croatia. There are two parts of the video - part one and part two. I am putting here part one. You have to find part two on your own :)

Probably pictures aren't of the best quality but you can learn many things from the video below :)

First, however, I would like to present to everyone some general info about National Parks in Croatia :)
So some general info first :
National parks of Croatia

And then a video :

a video about national parks of Croatia

Where Croatia is located you can see on the political map of Europe that I put in this thread bit earlier :)

Nice watching :)

LM
LadyMacbeth
Rough Diamond Member

hello hello :)

Postby LadyMacbeth » Mon May 28, 2007 6:34 pm

New day new VIRTUAL travel :)
Today I am cycling around Vietnam... It is a first part of my virtual travel across Vietnam. Soon I will travel to Hanoi ( as far as I remember very crazy people live in a capital of Vietnam).
Well... the quality of the video beneath is rather poor but you can make the picture smaller and thus improve its quality (easy and efficient way of improving a quality of most videos).
So lets start :
Visiting Vietnam

Well... I must say Vietnam is very, very similar to Poland as deals many aspects. Polish roads are also very dangerous, narrow, many bikers and many accidents we have (probably the biggest amount of accidents in EU). Many drivers are unsober... :roll:
others drive much too fast while roads are very narrors and many trees grow nearby them ... :(

Well... Vietnam on the video above seems to be more bikers-friendly than most of Poland... see me soon again :)

LM
LadyMacbeth
Rough Diamond Member

hello today :)

Postby LadyMacbeth » Tue May 29, 2007 11:12 am

Hello :))
Before we will travel to Hanoi I want to show you some other cities. I am starting my virtual journey with a city Prague. Here is a video about one day in Prague... I hope you will enjoy it... :)

One day in Prague

PS. Next will be London and then Hanoi :)
Read me soon :)

LM
LadyMacbeth
Rough Diamond Member

hello again :))

Postby LadyMacbeth » Tue May 29, 2007 11:23 am

Hello again :)

Well... I have come to conclusion that I have put too little sound into my posts here lately. I mean too little English language. So I want to improve it now. London rocks! :)
For the first time in this plot we are visiting wonderful London... :) The sound in the video below isn't the best of course but it can be understood... good luck then :)

Jenna is presenting London

Practise your English and enjoy virtual travelling across the world!

Read me soon here:)
LM
LadyMacbeth
Rough Diamond Member

PreviousNext

Return to Adventure & Travel