EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

where have you travelled lately? how? and did you like it?

Talk about travel, tourism and your holidays.

Moderators: Vega, EC

where have you travelled lately? how? and did you like it?

Postby LadyMacbeth » Sun Apr 08, 2007 6:29 pm

I have travelled to the graveyard. by car. my travel was very sad and I am feeling very sad now...
:roll: :roll: :roll:
LadyMacbeth
Rough Diamond Member

dsafdsfdsa

Postby zuckbox » Mon Apr 09, 2007 12:29 pm

fdsfds
zuckbox

Postby Rui » Mon Apr 09, 2007 2:31 pm

well, first of all you could start by telling us why are you sad with your trip to "graveyard", which is a place i dont know, and then why have you created a thread about this subject if the main idea is that your sad :roll:
Rui
Platinum Member

hmmmmmm

Postby LadyMacbeth » Mon Apr 09, 2007 6:53 pm

I REALLY don't know what to write you here... Well... one of questions in the title of this plot goes "and how did you like it?".

So I was sad after my visit in the graveyard so I think I didn't have too good time there :)

LM
LadyMacbeth
Rough Diamond Member

Postby Rui » Tue Apr 10, 2007 8:53 am

well, i was just asking you that because i thought you were more interested to talk about your sadness than to know others experiences of their trips, my las trip was to Barcelona and i just loved it, its definitely one of the greatest places where i have ever been, there's always something happen and loads of people doing many kind of things, i would go there again without thinking twice :lol:
Rui
Platinum Member

Return to Adventure & Travel