EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

Inspired By the Book "Around the World in 80 Days"

Talk about travel, tourism and your holidays.

Moderators: Vega, EC

Postby MissLT » Fri Apr 27, 2007 7:31 pm

Dixie wrote:Then I don't want to go! :cry:

Fine, we'd bring the world to you by taking you to Vegas. It's in the US (one country down) and there are Paris (2 down), Italy (3 down), Egypt (4 down), Mandalay Bay (5 down) and some more I can't remember right now. You on your own in Africa, though. :twisted:
MissLT
Ethereal Member

Postby Hardi » Fri Apr 27, 2007 7:32 pm

LennyeTran wrote:
Hardi wrote:Actually I would skip also both poles and gross only Japan.

Nothing in both Poles anyway. Just a bunch of penguins and Polar bears. Okay, they're cute but ain't worth the cold. :twisted:
I thought maybe there are some beautiful women.. since that's only place I can imagine where hot chicks could hiding from my night vision thing.. But that's also why I chose not to go there. I afraid that if also there aren't any, then it means that there actually aren't any.. I could lost the meaning of life.
Hardi
Rough Diamond Member

Postby MissLT » Fri Apr 27, 2007 7:34 pm

You can meet the Eskimos. I've heard it's an honor if you ask to sleep with their wives. :lol:
MissLT
Ethereal Member

Postby Hardi » Fri Apr 27, 2007 9:26 pm

You're morally corrupted. :oops: I just want to find out the gene of beauty.. I hope to patent it.
Hardi
Rough Diamond Member

Postby MissLT » Sat Apr 28, 2007 9:26 pm

Hardi wrote:You're morally corrupted. :oops: I just want to find out the gene of beauty.. I hope to patent it.

You have never been more right! I'm bad to the bone, and it's not even a figure of speech. :wink:
MissLT
Ethereal Member

Postby Dixie » Sun Apr 29, 2007 9:18 am

After thinking about it and thank you Lennye for your sweet offer, I've made my decision: I would make a tour around Europe. Maybe I would even stop by Tartu in Estonia and cross Hardi's face :lol:
Dixie
Miss EnglishClub.com 2006

Postby Hardi » Sun Apr 29, 2007 10:00 am

I'm actually Butler. I made this fake account for fun. So u can better come direct to My place. In Slovakia or Slovenia or something.

Note to my self: I need to send a thank you post card to Hardi.
Hardi
Rough Diamond Member

Postby Dixie » Sun Apr 29, 2007 10:45 am

Hardi wrote:You're morally corrupted. :oops: I just want to find out the gene of beauty.. I hope to patent it.

You remind me of a certain character in a novel, recently made into a movie. He was mental.
Dixie

Postby Butler » Sun Apr 29, 2007 10:45 am

LennyeTran wrote:You can meet the Eskimos. I've heard it's an honor if you ask to sleep with their wives. :lol:

Why wasnt I informed of this "tradition" sooner ?????
Butler
Rough Diamond Member

Postby Hardi » Sun Apr 29, 2007 11:17 am

Dixie wrote:

You remind me of a certain character in a novel, recently made into a movie. He was mental.
What a coincidence! I'm a mental genius too!

PS. You don't think it would be wonderful to give a name to the gene of Beauty? Imagine you see a beautiful girl on street. And then say "wow she's surely have some gene of Hardi!!"

Anyway.. If it could be happen that I find gene of ugly, then I think I also have some ideas how to name that one. :twisted:
Hardi
Rough Diamond Member

PreviousNext

Return to Adventure & Travel