EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

Inspired By the Book "Around the World in 80 Days"

Talk about travel, tourism and your holidays.

Moderators: Vega, EC

Postby MissLT » Sun Apr 29, 2007 4:34 pm

Hardi wrote:
Anyway.. If it could be happen that I find gene of ugly, then I think I also have some ideas how to name that one. :twisted:

Not it! :twisted:
MissLT
Ethereal Member

Postby MissLT » Sun Apr 29, 2007 4:35 pm

Dixie wrote:After thinking about it and thank you Lennye for your sweet offer, I've made my decision: I would make a tour around Europe. Maybe I would even stop by Tartu in Estonia and cross Hardi's face :lol:

With what, holy water? :twisted:
MissLT
Ethereal Member

Postby Dixie » Sun Apr 29, 2007 7:41 pm

LennyeTran wrote:With what, holy water? :twisted:

With the bare palm of my hand :lol:
Dixie
Miss EnglishClub.com 2006

Postby MissLT » Sun Apr 29, 2007 7:55 pm

Dixie wrote:
LennyeTran wrote:With what, holy water? :twisted:

With the bare palm of my hand :lol:
:lol: You traveled to Estonia just to smack him? Now that's a special love he's been waiting for. I bet you he can't sleep tonight.
MissLT
Ethereal Member

Postby Hardi » Sun Apr 29, 2007 9:16 pm

I'm sleeping very well, thank you very much. But I'm afraid, that I may be afraid to open my eyes at morning, since there would be nothing more terrible, than see her face at morning next to me, waiting when I wake up... So I have a request please. Please Dixie wear a bag on your head, that covers your face.. in order do not damage my aesthetic taste.. Then u may smack me as much you want.
Hardi
Rough Diamond Member

Postby Dixie » Mon Apr 30, 2007 7:02 am

Hardi wrote:I'm sleeping very well, thank you very much. But I'm afraid, that I may be afraid to open my eyes at morning, since there would be nothing more terrible, than see her face at morning next to me, waiting when I wake up... So I have a request please. Please Dixie wear a bag on your head, that covers your face.. in order do not damage my aesthetic taste.. Then u may smack me as much you want.

Do you really think I would wait for you to wake up after I smacked you? :lol: :lol:
Dixie

Postby MissLT » Thu May 03, 2007 4:32 pm

Hardi wrote: So I have a request please. Please Dixie wear a bag on your head, that covers your face.. in order do not damage my aesthetic taste.. Then u may smack me as much you want.

Oooooh, bondage. How kinky! :twisted: :lol:
MissLT
Ethereal Member

Postby MissLT » Thu May 03, 2007 4:33 pm

Dixie wrote:
Hardi wrote:I'm sleeping very well, thank you very much. But I'm afraid, that I may be afraid to open my eyes at morning, since there would be nothing more terrible, than see her face at morning next to me, waiting when I wake up... So I have a request please. Please Dixie wear a bag on your head, that covers your face.. in order do not damage my aesthetic taste.. Then u may smack me as much you want.

Do you really think I would wait for you to wake up after I smacked you? :lol: :lol:

Awwww... how the table has turned. Now, you're in charge. That's it, woman, whip him hard. Show your woman power. :twisted: :lol:
MissLT
Ethereal Member

Postby Hardi » Thu May 03, 2007 5:24 pm

By the way, there were a huge spider climbing in my bathroom. There is a lot of them in my home. It have happend.. at least 2 times that some is fallen into my bed when I sleeping. I don't afraid spiders, but it's still not pleasing if such creature tickle your naked skin.. they are not enough curvaceous to be likable. :lol: :lol:

Just told that you could be prepared.. I know that u don't like spiders.
Hardi
Rough Diamond Member

Postby Dixie » Thu May 03, 2007 7:57 pm

Hardi wrote:By the way, there were a huge spider climbing in my bathroom. There is a lot of them in my home. It have happend.. at least 2 times that some is fallen into my bed when I sleeping. I don't afraid spiders, but it's still not pleasing if such creature tickle your naked skin.. they are not enough curvaceous to be likable. :lol: :lol:

Just told that you could be prepared.. I know that u don't like spiders.

:shock: :shock: OMG can you believe that I started to scratch my arm while reading your post?!
Dixie

PreviousNext

Return to Adventure & Travel