EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

Tell me about your country!

Talk about travel, tourism and your holidays.

Moderators: Vega, EC

Re: Tell me about your country!

Postby angeleyez » Fri Jun 13, 2008 7:29 pm

Annaa wrote:Hi all of u.My name`s Anna nd I`m from Kosova.
Kosovo has an area of 10,908 square kilometers and a population of about 2.2 million,it`s a small country :oops: :cry: . The largest cities are Pristina, the capital, with an estimated 170,000 inhabitants, Prizren in the south west with a population of 110,000.Most of Kosovo's terrain in mountainous, the highest peak is Gjeravica (2656 m). The main rivers of the region are the White Drin, running towards the Adriatic Sea, with the Erenik among its tributaries), the Sitnica, the South Morava in the Goljak area, and Ibar in the north. The biggest lakes are Gazivoda, Radonjić, Batlava and Badovac.
If u`ll visit Kosova u won`t regret cuz although is a small country it`s so beautiful.Kosova`s most famous cave is ''Shpella e Gadimes''.Kosova`s most beautiful city is Prizeren which is so gr8 :-D.Albanians r very friendly poples,hard workers, kind etc.If u want 2 know sth more `bout Kosova don`t hesitation 2 ask me. ;-)


You're right, Albanian people are very friendly.. I've many Albanian friends, and they are also very nice and friendly. I like "Albanian tradictional folk dance", and I love to dance it with my friends.. Hehe.. {-:
Please... Correct me if I have a spelling mistake !
User avatar
angeleyez
Rough Diamond Member
 
Posts: 1173
Joined: Sat Apr 26, 2008 5:38 pm
Location: DK
Status: English Learner

Re: Tell me about your country!

Postby Annaa » Sat Jun 14, 2008 9:20 am

angeleyez wrote:
Annaa wrote:Hi all of u.My name`s Anna nd I`m from Kosova.
Kosovo has an area of 10,908 square kilometers and a population of about 2.2 million,it`s a small country :oops: :cry: . The largest cities are Pristina, the capital, with an estimated 170,000 inhabitants, Prizren in the south west with a population of 110,000.Most of Kosovo's terrain in mountainous, the highest peak is Gjeravica (2656 m). The main rivers of the region are the White Drin, running towards the Adriatic Sea, with the Erenik among its tributaries), the Sitnica, the South Morava in the Goljak area, and Ibar in the north. The biggest lakes are Gazivoda, Radonjić, Batlava and Badovac.
If u`ll visit Kosova u won`t regret cuz although is a small country it`s so beautiful.Kosova`s most famous cave is ''Shpella e Gadimes''.Kosova`s most beautiful city is Prizeren which is so gr8 :-D.Albanians r very friendly poples,hard workers, kind etc.If u want 2 know sth more `bout Kosova don`t hesitation 2 ask me. ;-)


You're right, Albanian people are very friendly.. I've many Albanian friends, and they are also very nice and friendly. I like "Albanian tradictional folk dance", and I love to dance it with my friends.. Hehe.. {-:



Where did u see Albanian tradicional folk dance :oops: :-D ?,I also love it ,it`s gr8 .
If you don`t like me remember it's mind over matter..I don't mind and you don't matter..
User avatar
Annaa
Rough Diamond Member
 
Posts: 1833
Joined: Wed Jun 04, 2008 8:15 pm
Status: English Learner

Re: Tell me about your country!

Postby angeleyez » Sat Jun 14, 2008 12:47 pm

I have seen it, when my friends dance it, and then they always want me to join/dance with them {-: ... Then I began to learn Albanian dance from them :mrgreen:. It's so nice and funny :-D :-D

And they always hear Albanian music, when they dance, and its also pretty nice :-P :-P
Please... Correct me if I have a spelling mistake !
User avatar
angeleyez
Rough Diamond Member
 
Posts: 1173
Joined: Sat Apr 26, 2008 5:38 pm
Location: DK
Status: English Learner

Re: Tell me about your country!

Postby Annaa » Sat Jun 14, 2008 3:33 pm

angeleyez wrote:I have seen it, when my friends dance it, and then they always want me to join/dance with them {-: ... Then I began to learn Albanian dance from them :mrgreen:. It's so nice and funny :-D :-D

And they always hear Albanian music, when they dance, and its also pretty nice :-P :-P




But where did u met Albanian people ?? :shock: :-D
If you don`t like me remember it's mind over matter..I don't mind and you don't matter..
User avatar
Annaa
Rough Diamond Member
 
Posts: 1833
Joined: Wed Jun 04, 2008 8:15 pm
Status: English Learner

Re: Tell me about your country!

Postby angeleyez » Sat Jun 14, 2008 9:53 pm

I go in class with them, and then we became friends {-: And there are many Albanian people here in Denmark :-P {-:
Please... Correct me if I have a spelling mistake !
User avatar
angeleyez
Rough Diamond Member
 
Posts: 1173
Joined: Sat Apr 26, 2008 5:38 pm
Location: DK
Status: English Learner

Re: Tell me about your country!

Postby Annaa » Mon Jun 16, 2008 8:56 am

angeleyez wrote:I go in class with them, and then we became friends {-: And there are many Albanian people here in Denmark :-P {-:


Woooww :shock: :shock: ,r they from Albania or from Kosova??,anyway send them a lot of greetings nd love from Kosova :lol: :-D :-D .
If you don`t like me remember it's mind over matter..I don't mind and you don't matter..
User avatar
Annaa
Rough Diamond Member
 
Posts: 1833
Joined: Wed Jun 04, 2008 8:15 pm
Status: English Learner

Re: Tell me about your country!

Postby angeleyez » Mon Jun 16, 2008 10:39 pm

hehe.. Sure, i will :lol: :lol: I will say to them, that I should send them al lot of greetings and love from Annaa (Kosova), My friend {-: {-; :lol: :lol:

And I think they are from Albania, but born in Macedonia... :-) They offen say that they dont like Macedonia, I dont know why :?: Do you have any idea of why they dont like Macedonia, because all Albanians that I know, says so.. :shock: :shock: And they LOVE Kosova/Kosovo
{-: :-D
Please... Correct me if I have a spelling mistake !
User avatar
angeleyez
Rough Diamond Member
 
Posts: 1173
Joined: Sat Apr 26, 2008 5:38 pm
Location: DK
Status: English Learner

Re: Tell me about your country!

Postby Annaa » Tue Jun 17, 2008 9:29 am

angeleyez wrote:hehe.. Sure, i will :lol: :lol: I will say to them, that I should send them al lot of greetings and love from Annaa (Kosova), My friend {-: {-; :lol: :lol:

And I think they are from Albania, but born in Macedonia... :-) They offen say that they dont like Macedonia, I dont know why :?: Do you have any idea of why they dont like Macedonia, because all Albanians that I know, says so.. :shock: :shock: And they LOVE Kosova/Kosovo
{-: :-D




Hmm I know that Albanians in Macedonia don`t have rights althought in Macedonia are living 38% Albanians,that`s the reason why they don`t like Macedonia.What`s your real name Angeleyez >?
If you don`t like me remember it's mind over matter..I don't mind and you don't matter..
User avatar
Annaa
Rough Diamond Member
 
Posts: 1833
Joined: Wed Jun 04, 2008 8:15 pm
Status: English Learner

Re: Tell me about your country!

Postby angeleyez » Tue Jun 17, 2008 2:40 pm

Uhh, okay... its therefore they dont like Marcedonia.. aha! :geek:

{-:

*Sorry, but i dont give my name on the internet :-|
Please... Correct me if I have a spelling mistake !
User avatar
angeleyez
Rough Diamond Member
 
Posts: 1173
Joined: Sat Apr 26, 2008 5:38 pm
Location: DK
Status: English Learner

Re: Tell me about your country!

Postby Annaa » Tue Jun 17, 2008 3:38 pm

:lol: :lol: Me 2 ,my real name isn`t Anna ,it`s just my short name .
If you don`t like me remember it's mind over matter..I don't mind and you don't matter..
User avatar
Annaa
Rough Diamond Member
 
Posts: 1833
Joined: Wed Jun 04, 2008 8:15 pm
Status: English Learner

PreviousNext

Return to Adventure & Travel

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests