EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

Give a recommendation!

Talk about travel, tourism and your holidays.

Moderators: Vega, EC

Give a recommendation!

Postby amorerac » Thu Nov 08, 2007 12:59 am

Say a beautiful place of your country that you believe that every body must know... :wink:
amorerac

Postby Dixie » Thu Nov 08, 2007 7:45 am

Italy.
Dixie
Miss EnglishClub.com 2006

Postby amorerac » Thu Nov 08, 2007 2:22 pm

Hi Dixi! :D
I'm sure that Italy is all a beautiful country, but could you please talk about an specific place of Italy. :wink:
amorerac

Postby Dixie » Thu Nov 08, 2007 8:28 pm

amorerac wrote:Hi Dixi! :D
I'm sure that Italy is all a beautiful country, but could you please talk about an specific place of Italy. :wink:

Hi amorerac,

I'm sure there are plenty of amazing spots in the world but Italy is the first one I could think of since I have not travelled much and I definitely fell in love with Italy. I can't recommend only one place. I was in Montecatini, Pisa, Florence, Rome and Venice. Maybe Rome and Florence were the cities that I liked the most.
Dixie

Postby amorerac » Fri Nov 09, 2007 3:51 pm

Tank you Dixi, and what about Spain which place is popular because their beauty?
amorerac

Postby amorerac » Mon Dec 03, 2007 2:48 am

Dixie wrote:
amorerac wrote:Hi Dixi! :D

Hi amorerac,

I'm sure there are plenty of amazing spots in the world but Italy is the first one I could think of since I have not travelled much and I definitely fell in love with Italy. I can't recommend only one place. I was in Montecatini, Pisa, Florence, Rome and Venice. Maybe Rome and Florence were the cities that I liked the most.

Tank you Dixi, and what about Spain which place is popular because their beauty?
amorerac

Return to Adventure & Travel