EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

Spain Travel

Talk about travel, tourism and your holidays.

Moderators: Vega, EC

Re: Spain Travel

Postby Cypress » Sun Jan 06, 2008 6:46 am

I really want to visit Spain. The more I read about it, the more I fall in love with it. And the thoughts about visiting it motivate me to study Spanish :) Hopefully, I’ll pay a visit soon :)
Cypress
Gold Member

Postby Sigma » Fri Jan 18, 2008 3:14 pm

karyllemia, have u ever been in Spain? why not paste some picture when u travelled in Spain? if u do it , your post will be the most attactive post in the Travel topic, :) :)
Love my life! Love my friends! Love the world!
Sigma
Gold Member

Postby MaryIrons » Sat Mar 29, 2014 7:50 am

People are generally very friendly in Spain. They speak Spanish,BUT you are in an area but some are in Spain most of the British peoples speak English..pick pocketing is is famous crime for the theft...
MaryIrons
Silver Member

Postby Robertjack » Sat Jun 07, 2014 10:52 am

Spain is one of the wonderful tourist destinations in Europe and offers a variety of historical, cultural and natural attractions. Here I am going to share a list of 5 major attractions in Spain:
• Alhambra
• Mezquita of Cordoba
• El Escorial
La Sagrada Familia
• Aquaduct of Segovia
Robertjack
Silver Member

Postby gladys » Mon Jul 07, 2014 5:35 am

Same here i also wanted to visit Spain however i need to follow first my list on exploring Finland including all the hotels and its auditorio helsinki or auditorium .
gladys

Postby Robertjack » Wed Jul 16, 2014 6:14 am

I wish your desire come true soon. gladys! If you ever get a chance to go Spain then do not miss to visit the Alhambra, Mezquita of Cordoba, El Escorial and La Sagrada Familia. I hope you will enjoy these attractions because these are amazing.
I am very excited because I am going to visit Niagara falls by bus to niagara falls from boston.
Robertjack
Silver Member

Return to Adventure & Travel