do you like the adventure?

Talk about travel, tourism and your holidays.

Moderator: EC

davidcr

do you like the adventure?

Post by davidcr »

Hi, I'm a student from Costa Rica, I'm learning English in my university, My name is Jose David, and I love the new adventures.
I try to Know people of different countries, different cultures, you Know! Is interesting to me, my e-mail and msn messenger is *******.com, I hope that you send me e-mails and we can to speak to be friends...
Vittoria

Re: do you like the adventure?

Post by Vittoria »

strikes me better to sare experience about adventure in this topic, it is interesting for everyone not only by msn or your e-mail. {-;
davidcr

Post by davidcr »

[quote="Vittoria"]strikes me better to sare experience about adventure in this topic, it is interesting for everyone not only by msn or your e-mail. {-;[/quo

That's right! hehe sorry is if you want to write me you can do it at this e-mail... But is true :-D
Vittoria

Post by Vittoria »

That's right! hehe sorry is if you want to write me you can do it at this e-mail... But is true :-D
ok, you'r welcome, so maybe you share with the best in your adventure experience.
henguru

Post by henguru »

Vittoria wrote:
ok, you'r welcome, so maybe you share with the best in your adventure experience.
Hi Vittoria! I read every your post. It seems you are pretty clever girl! Where are you from? {-;
davidcr

Post by davidcr »

Ok I live in a country that is rich in adventures Costa Rica, you can do a lot of things is very natural too, but for me the most exciting thing is the canopy, because you feel like a superman hehe, too I like to do rafting in the rivers of my country.

And you What do you like to do?
Vittoria

Post by Vittoria »

henguru wrote:
Vittoria wrote:
Hi Vittoria! I read every your post. It seems you are pretty clever girl! Where are you from? {-;
hi, strikes me you've flatterred ;-) you can read below my avatar where I'm from :-)
And you What do you like to do?
So, I cannot say that fishing is my favorite activity but sometimes bring perfect feeling and satisfaction. Last weekend we caught a shark by a net for crabs. The shark was pretty small but moved agressive. We discharged it back to the ocean.
davidcr

Post by davidcr »

Wow I imagine that this is a really amazing activitie
frdsmth

Post by frdsmth »

Travel Africa for an unforgetable experience. Go on an African safari, and visit ancient African tribes. The wide variety of wildlife, landscapes and African culture makes you always want to come back.
Jarria
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Jarria »

I am an adventurousness types, for my interests I visit almost around the world. Now, I have an again plan to visit the adventurous spot. If you members guide me which one is the best for the adventurous point of view then I can plan my next visit there.
1-India
2-Nepal
If you have ever experienced there then let me share here?