EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

I want to go Europe.

Talk about travel, tourism and your holidays.

Moderators: Vega, EC

Re: I want to go Europe.

Postby MaryIrons » Thu Mar 27, 2014 6:36 am

I also want to go Europe again its also my dream,I first went when I was in High school, then twice more when I was a young adult..I see all the places of Europe and such a nice and superb attraction for the tourist...
MaryIrons
Silver Member

Postby Robertjack » Thu Mar 27, 2014 7:42 am

European countries attraction thousands of visitors every year! I love nature and love to travel around the beautiful place in different countries and states. I wish t visit ITALY and SPAIN one in my life.
I am very excited because I am going to visit Niagara falls by bus to niagara falls from boston.
Robertjack
Silver Member

Postby sallycarter » Fri May 23, 2014 9:37 am

I want to go to a lot of countries in Europe like Italy, France, UK, Spain, Greece, etc. I would also want to learn to go there alone, maybe someday, and stay there for a long time. I don't like to rush things, be in a place for a few minutes and moving on to the next. There's just something about the continent. The language, art, architecture, history, culture, and the weather!
sallycarter

Postby Robertjack » Mon Jun 09, 2014 12:37 pm

Absolutely! Italy, France, UK, Spain, Greece is the most attractive tourist destinations. Sallycarter! I wish our dreams come true soon.
Sallycarter! Here I am interested to know; which European countries have you visited?
I am very excited because I am going to visit Niagara falls by bus to niagara falls from boston.
Robertjack
Silver Member

Previous

Return to Adventure & Travel