I want to talk about Waikiki Beaches. It’s conveniently located only 3 miles from downtown Honolulu and many popular Oahu attractions, Hawaiian Village Waikiki Beach Resort. Set amid lush tropical gardens, waterfalls and exotic wildlife, the hotel is a true Waikiki haven. It really should be known as Waikiki Beaches, with the many different sections that make up this two-mile stretch of white sand. Together, these beach sections make what everyone refers to as Waikiki Beach, one of the busiest and most cosmopolitan spots in Oahu where a plethora of activities geared towards tourists seem to go on all day and most of the night. It’s so cool area for visiting in summer season.
Most benefitted facilities of this beautiful beach.
• Beach Showers – located at all beach sections
• Bathroom facilities – Fort DuRussy, Kuhio, Queens & San Souci Beach
• Life Guard Stations – all except for Outrigger Canoe Club Beach & Grey’s
• Concession food stands – Queens Beach
• Other food options and restaurants in beach front hotels and side shops
• Barbeque Grills & Tables – Fort DuRussy, San Souci and Kapiolani Park
• Parking – street parking in front of Queens, San Souci & Outrigger.
• Parking Garage located at Fort DuRussy Beach Park.
For more info please Click here