first time in US

Talk about travel, tourism and your holidays.

Moderator: EC

Jarria
Rising Star
Rising Star

Re: first time in US

Post by Jarria »

If you are planning to visit the USA then You must start your tour to Niagara Fall and after that you can enjoy the central park. Central park is the tourist's most visited attraction. It is packed with the plenty of entertaining activities like birding boating, pedicabs, carriage horses, Ice skating and Rock climbing etc..
For required more detail you can visit it http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Central_Park
Jarria
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Jarria »

Rolando! yes you are right I have an enough information about USA. I have visited the USA in detail but I am confused that you did not explain me about the state or comer which you want to visit. if you will specific your question then I will definitely give you better suggestion. Let me also know how much time you want to visit there then its really for me the understand the situation and provide you a better suggestion.
Jarria
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Jarria »

Rolando! Mount Rainier Mountain famous among the tourists. Which is situated in the state of Washington, United state? It is the best recreational spot that offers many entertaining activities like, Driving tour, ,camping, hiking, fishing, Mountain biking, Mountaineering, skiing, fall activities and also best for at the fall activities.
If you required more detail then visit it. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mount_Rainier
Jarria
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Jarria »

Rolando! Now, I am came back to enjoy the USA adventurous tour from where I get a chance to see the Hoover Dam, Grand canyon and sky-bridge walk etc.. All are to picturesque and have offers a mind blowing sightseeing option to its visitors. Hoover Dam has a concrete structure and enjoy the Skywalk at the Canyon West Rim and best way to explore it is through the Helicopter visit.