EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

Technical Help

Rules, guidelines, news, technical help and tips

Moderator: EC

Technical Help

Postby Josef » Sat Sep 09, 2006 5:26 pm

The notes below may help you if you have a technical problem concerning English Club. If you do not find the answer to your problem here, other members may be able to help you if you post your question in the General Discussion forum.

Password Help

Forums: To post at any forum, you need a username and password for that forum. Go to the forum you want and click Register to choose a username. If you forget your password for a forum, click "I forgot my password" when you try to login to the forum. To change your password, click on "Profile".

Chat Rooms: To chat in any chat room you need a username and password for that chat room. Go to the chat room you want and click Register to choose a username. If you forget your password for a chat room, click "Forgot Password" on the chat room. To change your password, click on "Change Password".

Newsletter Help

I am not receiving the ESL Progress Newsletter
Did you enter your email address correctly when you joined? Or maybe your email program is putting your newsletter in your spam box. Please add "englishclub.com" to your white list or contacts list. You can check whether your email is on our list by going here.

I want to change my email address
You can change your email address here.

I want to stop receiving the ESL Progress Newsletter
To unsubscribe please click the link at the end of any newsletter email.

Chat Room Help

If you cannot load the chat room, it may be because you need to install (the latest version of) the Java plug-in on your computer. You can find out if you have Java installed here. This page will also guide you further. (Please note that the chat room works with Internet Explorer, Netscape and Firefox.)
Josef
Protector of the Boards
Protector of the Boards

Return to Help, Rules and Guidelines