Elisa wrote:I have read the following article and I am very very curious...Do you think thi is an hoax?
In this article I will introduce you to advantages of studying under hypnosis. Hypnosis is a state in which studying, particularly memorizing, is much easier for learning person. Studies have shown that hypnotized people can memorize between 120 to 500! foreign words within one hour of studying. Of course results you achieve depend on deepness of trance state and abilities of learner. But how is is possible?
Presumably this is due to two reasons:
- First hypnotized person is focusing all of his mental power on memorizing, and thus avoids numerous distractions that occupy his mind outside of the trance.
- Second, hypnosis is unlocking abilities we have no idea of, inside hypnotic trance you gain access to mental powers that for normal people seem supernatural. You can recall events from your life, in great detail, that previously were only blur in your memory. The same thing applies to memorizing, your ability to learn increases greatly and you can absorb unbelievable amounts of knowledge.
In addition, learning under hypnosis isn't burdensome, because you are not aware of passing time. Your mind isn't thinking about all the other "more interesting" things you could be doing instead of wasting your time for learning. If we assume the worst case scenario, you are learning at pace of 120 words per 2 hour session (consisting of 1 hour of learning, and the remaining time devoted to relaxation and hypnosis), you would be able to learn 3,000 words in 25 days (it is believed you have to know 3,000 words in order to use foreign language well). So, theoretically, you can learn foreign language within 25 days. Theoretically, because in order to be able to communicate fluently you need to be able to use grammar rules intuitively. However biggest problem in communicating in foreign language, is insufficient knowledge of words and this problem is solved by hypnosis.
It is worth mentioning that you can learn faster even in light hypnosis, but effects won't be as good as in deeper trance states. Mainly because most of the people have visual memory and in light hypnosis you can only listen to commands of hypnotist, while in deep trance you can also read.
This begs the question: since this is such an effective method of learning, why isn't it widely used?
Well, there are many reasons:
- Where can you find a hypnotist that is also a good language teacher? Most of the hypnotists are doctors and there are only few of them anyway.
- Which school would be brave enough to use such a method of teaching, while most of the people think that hypnosis is a non working scam.
- And try asking yourself a question, if you would face a choice between hypnosis language course and ordinary one, which one would you pay for? Would you try hypnosis or go with tried and proven solution?
Thankfully you can try learning under hypnosis with a group of colleagues or even alone, if you will learn self hypnosis. But I would recommend finding few buddies and hypnotizing each other and then teaching.
In summary, biggest benefits of studying under hypnosis are:
- You quickly memorize new material.
- It sticks in your memory for a long time, usually permanently.
- You don't get mentally exhausted because of monotone of studying.
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/2545712
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 10 guests