EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

Do you believe in witches?

Post or ask for ideas and opinions about different subjects here.

Moderators: Vega, EC

Do you believe in witches?

Postby Vianney » Sat Apr 24, 2004 5:56 am

Do you believe in witches? In Tanzania local FM radio broadcasts announced that a man who died 5years ago was found alive in a village. Daily newspapers reported also that the guy said he was subjected to draggery in witches' farms and his daily diet was cassava bread plus cassava leaves.

Yours,
Vianney
Congo/DRC)
Vianney

that would ave been a zombie then...right ?

Postby tikay » Wed Jan 04, 2006 11:17 pm

I believe there are witches both for good and for evil...I see what you are talking about and I know very little on the subject but how interesting it is. i think it can happen and that even something OTHER may be involved in the zombie thing, than witchcraft...but it could be just the one thing, no?
Do you know anything about santeria? I watched a Public broadcasting show about people becoming zombies...losing the soul...living dead... people long dead were found alive later on, I believe it happened to be in Haiti.
How about the Bermuda triangle experiances? (where do the missing go? & are they returned to us?)
What about alien abduction of a person...what if? These alien cultures/people would need to wipe away the memories...of the person returned.
tikay
Platinum Member

Postby Anahita » Thu Jan 05, 2006 10:07 pm

Witches , Zombies , Vampires ... who knows maybe all those stories about a creatures who are coming to hunt us for our blood , puting a spell on our life or biting our neck while we are in sleep is kind of true :P .. i just found this and i think it may be a intersting thing to take a look at :wink:

http://www.fvza.org/index.html
Anahita
Platinum Member

Postby shokin » Thu Jan 05, 2006 11:37 pm

I did learn a new word : witch ! :lol:

Which swish, and so sweet, witch won't switch itself off ?

Shokin
shokin
Polished Diamond Member

Postby bluestar » Fri Jan 06, 2006 6:04 pm

witch?what is this?
bluestar

Postby shokin » Sun Jan 08, 2006 9:18 pm

http://www.club-soft.ch/site/journal/J51/sorcieres.gif

Like wizzard in feminin. :lol:

Harry, Hermione, etc.

Shokin
shokin
Polished Diamond Member

Re: Do you believe in witches?

Postby Dixie » Sun Jan 08, 2006 10:33 pm

Vianney wrote:Do you believe in witches? In Tanzania local FM radio broadcasts announced that a man who died 5years ago was found alive in a village. Daily newspapers reported also that the guy said he was subjected to draggery in witches' farms and his daily diet was cassava bread plus cassava leaves.

So, the fact that a man disappeared, everybody thought he was dead and now he reappeared, means that some witch is behind all this? :lol:
Dixie
Miss EnglishClub.com 2006
Miss EnglishClub.com 2006

Return to Ideas and Opinions