EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

Bullying in school??What do you think about it??

Post or ask for ideas and opinions about different subjects here.

Moderators: Vega, EC

Postby MissLT » Mon Sep 26, 2005 8:38 am

danyet wrote: This is good. It brings a slight smile to my face and gladness to my heart. Revenge can be a noble cause. At least that is what the Vikings believed, before the missionaries ruined them.

Running away, as authorityquery suggested, is only going to make you a bully's favorite play toy. One should learn to protect ones self and family. Myself? Today I spent my morning practicing how to get away from an attacker by taking his hand, breaking his thumb as I drive my arm past it in order to strike with my fingers into his temple, cheek, ear or eye, then breaking the elbow as his head is forced into the ground, studying martial arts.

Haha... really funny Danyet. Like you would actually do this stuff... :roll: :roll: :roll:
MissLT
Ethereal Member

Postby Shazzam » Sun Oct 02, 2005 1:24 am

LennyeTran wrote:
shazzam1452 wrote: How are you going to teach them a lesson? :?

We told him to walk alone on the street as a bait, and we were following him in the car. However, those kids didn't show up. Maybe they knew better not to show up.
Anyway, it was a long time ago. I wouldn't see the messages of this topic if I didn't come to check it.

OR MAYBE bullies get bored! I think this is what happens a lot they get bored with one prey and move onto another (short attention span). What do you think? :lol:
Shazzam
Rough Diamond Member

Postby MissLT » Sun Oct 02, 2005 3:21 am

shazzam1452 wrote: OR MAYBE bullies get bored! I think this is what happens a lot they get bored with one prey and move onto another (short attention span). What do you think? :lol:

I don't know. To me, they were getting smart. It's because if they didn't, they would get serious beaten up. I hate people who bully others :x .
MissLT
Ethereal Member

Postby Silvita » Sun Oct 02, 2005 4:57 pm

Have you ever been victim of bullies??
Yes.
How did you feel??
A little angry, but I resolved that.
(Carrie)
Silvita
Silver Member

Postby Shazzam » Mon Oct 10, 2005 1:21 pm

Silvita wrote:Have you ever been victim of bullies??
Yes.
How did you feel??
A little angry, but I resolved that.
(Carrie)

I got bullied at school too; and so did my younger brother, and we went to school together.

The thing that we had in our favor is that we were always together, so we were united against them. I must admit I got out of most of the problems with talk. I just talked it up and made out I was tough; but inside it was so hard.

I feel sorry for kids that are bullied; i think most go through it.

The only thing that I must say is that I think bullying has taken a whole new level. Kids are now carrying weapons. This didn't happen when I was growing up.

That is why in previous posts I have said that kids really need to talk with their parents. Bullying can get very serous indeed. You need to keep in touch with your parents so they can help you out. Sometimes a playground fight isn't going to solve it.
Shazzam
Rough Diamond Member

Previous

Return to Ideas and Opinions